test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

***The Official Login Queue Thread!*** (Threads about queues will be moved here)

Comments

• Options
    loverofwarsloverofwars Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i'm in game yay how long to dced then login queue again o.O
  • Options
    cairellacairella Member Posts: 0
    edited January 2013
    So does this mean for every 1k or so that get kicked because the server is probably puking up its guts you just throw 1k more people right back in there?
  • Options
    tk1077tk1077 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Look, this is ridiculous. I am a paying customer who was promised to go to the front of any ques. I paid my money in good faith, however you did not uphold your end of the contract. I would like a refund of my lifetime membership.
  • Options
    qqafgqegqe4agqqafgqegqe4ag Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    5333 out of 11874.... Now 11902 before I even finished typing this post. But my spot hasn't moved.

Nearly 12,000 people waiting in queue? Seriously?

I didn't know the game even had that many players, let alone that many that would wait to get in.

Worse, if there are 12,000 people waiting to get in, just how many are on the server? 10? 15?

Oh... Now it's down to 8,981... And my spot still hasn't moved. 5,333.
  • Options
    lolimpicardlolimpicard Member Posts: 309
    edited January 2013
    Congrats on shutting down the server, Cryptic.
    What's next? Rollback?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    He's dead, Jim.
  • Options
    lordeydvarlordeydvar Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yeah I had been 231 of 11k for 45min and then got DC'd... now 8405 of 8800+
  • Options
    starcommando101starcommando101 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Average PvP player
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1) Teamwork and timing is #1
    2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
    3) You are going to die, just get back up
  • Options
    cokebearcokebear Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Oops I just went from 1501st in line to connected, so maybe there is a bit of an oddball priority system when displaying the numbers. It took a while to go from 2500ish to 1500ish and then I was on instantly.
  • Options
    abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wooooo I am in.
  • Options
    idronaidrona Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You know , threads like this is almost as watching a movie..

Who had the popcorn btw?
    signwidrona.png
  • Options
    infinitespacesinfinitespaces Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Same issue here, thoroughly disappointed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, that is why I was 4000 out of 12000 instead of 12000 out of 12000.

You get moved to the front but there are still other gold members ahead of you.

This is ridiculous....shouldn't LTS/Sub be given priority over F2Ps....come on guys...stop treating your base without respect. Show some love and courtesy to those who pay your bills...even SWOTR gets it :eek:
    DUwNP.gif

• Options
    kmleonkmleon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    im 5430 of 7420, now, after 20 minutes, im 5430 of 8887... Thats not a Short time waiting... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
  • Options
    partzspartzs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    WTF I am still 4399 of now 8K it was up above 11k. There letting others in before me? Seriously? Why have a queue? why not just say your not logging in ever go to another game!
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited January 2013
    We're increasing the cap on the severs steadily. You should start to see the queue go down and you should get through it quicker.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    captainzeratualcaptainzeratual Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    So yea...by the time i made my last post i went from 880 to into the game...so it must be moving along much better now.
  • Options
    taliewtaliew Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm 6460 out of 8996... has anyone tried logging out then back I again?? Any luck?
  • Options
    eulifdaviseulifdavis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You are in front of F2P players. You were never promised that you'd be literally first in line. There are other PAYING players (lifetime or subscription) that got "front of line" before you did. You have to wait in line behind the other paying customers who logged in before you did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    havock1981havock1981 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i find it funny that people only remember the bad parts of game when this game does have very good moment for a free mmo (i am a lifer and took time away from the game) and i come back to find that their are plenty of people still playing as amazing

so i figure i will take a look at the forums and all i read is QQ this and QQ that

i bet Q is having a real good laugh at you bunch of whiners considering you are playing a game based on humans in the future that pretty much never complain much less QQ about things the way i see people crying in these forums

my wish would be to have the human race go out in the stars and form alliances with other planets and species but i think they only thing they will think of when they think of a human is how much they QQ
  • Options
    cptvanorcptvanor Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    tk1077 wrote: »
    I paid my money in good faith, however you did not uphold your end of the contract.

What makes you think you weren't moved the front of the line, after all the other LTS and Gold subscribers?

Pretty sure unless you were placed at like 12,000, then you were moved to the front of the link in front of the sliver players.
  • Options
    hoovergkmmchoovergkmmc Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    partzs wrote: »
    WTF I am still 4399 of now 8K it was up above 11k. There letting others in before me? Seriously? Why have a queue? why not just say your not logging in ever go to another game!

You're not logging in ever. Go to another game.
  • Options
    sonulinu2sonulinu2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I realize that everyone and their brother is trying to log on for the Anniversary event, however, this should have been anticipated. I don't know anything about system networking but couldn't Cryptic have rented or borrowed from Neverwinter some extra servers for the first few days? Even though I haven't been kicked from the game as many of my fleetmates have, the lag (''server not responding") is on every screen change. :(

BTW on a bright note, the new FE is excellent! Thank you Cryptic for that. :D
  • Options
    perfectcrypticperfectcryptic Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    As spots to login are opened up through the queue, Gold Members(Lifetime Subs/ Monthly Subscribers) are let in first. It's working, I'm watching it :) There is just a VERY high demand to get in-game at this time. Thanks for your continued patience.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Watch that 'high demand' go away very quickly. As soon as I got LT months ago I regretted it. Still pointless having it and spending money on the game. Seems all the money coming in is pumped into more Box/Lobi stuff no C Store (Zen)/FE's anymore. At least with the store you knew what you were buying was account wide and not a lottery. I don't have a problem with box ships but the amount of resources you put into them just seems to be because everyone buys the keys from the store from real money??

The queues don't really seem to be improving the lag very much. I guess it's a way of putting people off from staying in the queue which gets the server capacity down ;)
  • Options
    artanisenartanisen Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    after spending an hour finally loaded up my equipment on my ship
    bam connection lost.

sick of tired of this there woudlnt be so much lag if split the update server and the game server.

look slike someones getting fired.
  • Options
    lolimpicardlolimpicard Member Posts: 309
    edited January 2013
    We're increasing the cap on the severs steadily. You should start to see the queue go down and you should get through it quicker.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

We wonder why you decreased the cap in the first place.
    Because the servers all bombed up?

Certainly it's the customers fault?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    He's dead, Jim.
  • Options
    jam062307jam062307 Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    cptvanor wrote: »
    You're going to quit because of one day of server issues when there hasn't been much of a hiccup since S7 was released?

what planet have you been on? Is this another bout of selective amnesia, do you not remember the log-in, launcher issues from THIS WEEK! Come on now. While we haven't had any server crashes...there have been server issues. This is probably the most those hamsters have had to run in a long long time!
    STOP THE
    tacofangs wrote: »
    We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
  • Options
    marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Sorry but people have regular subscribed like me get same login priority, and many of us subscribers and even F2P have spent a whole lot more money on this game then you have, just in different ways. Only advantage of lifetime is its cheaper if you intend to be subscribed for long periods of time and getting vet rewards up front and you get same perks and login priority like other subscribers do over F2P.

I think priority should be based solely on total amount of money spent on this game, counting all subscription fees and zen purchases.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • Options
    timerastimeras Member Posts: 33 Media Corps
    edited January 2013
    I see the queue going down, but not my position in it for over 45 min...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Photonen im Wind a foundry mission by timeras13
    Photonen im Eis a foundry mission by timeras13
    Photonen im Schatten a foundry mission by timeras13
  • Options
    dirtybag101dirtybag101 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    iam 2891 from 4500/12000 and back down to 8000 now and dont moved a single spot? ^^ lol