test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

KDF patrol missions?

asassinx0asassinx0 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Klingon Discussion
I was looking for where to get a standard patrol mission and cant seem to find any. I approach systems and only get enter ground war queue or enter space war queue depending on the system or nothing...

Where can Klingon ships go patrolling for some general xp?
Post edited by asassinx0 on

Comments

• p2wsucksp2wsucks Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    asassinx0 wrote: »
    I was looking for where to get a standard patrol mission and cant seem to find any. I approach systems and only get enter ground war queue or enter space war queue depending on the system or nothing...

Where can Klingon ships go patrolling for some general xp?

There are 2 options:

In the Sector Block Qonos is in you can get missions to clear X faction from Y Nebula.

Just north of that in Pi Canis Block you can get raiding missions (DPS reasonably agile based ships are best for this).

I'd recommend the 2nd option.
    [Zone] Dack@****: cowards can't take a fed 1 on 1 crinckley cowards Hahahaha you smell like flowers
    Random Quote from Kerrat
    "Sumlobus@****: your mums eat Iced Targ Poo"
    C&H Fed banter
  • asassinx0asassinx0 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Thanks...any tip on where to picj up the missions for this?? Or do I need to to unlock it by going through some of the story missions.??
  • loverofwarsloverofwars Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    press j then aviliable tap they come under Pi Canis shortie alpha beta ect and empire defense but they are unlocked as you level up if your trying to do these to level up better hit those story missions instead then do them once they begin to unlock.
    you'll also get stuff like turret killer starship killer dailys that give dilithium and experence and expertise as you level up also. but also pve queues like mirror universe and not the greatest way but you can enter the um trying to think.
    like red things in sector space with loads of ships to destroy inside ones with romulans mirror forces klingons you can kill alot of them slow but its something. also foundary missions 30 mins repeatable be warned thro if it says this is number 1 of 6 in a series or something it can often go into an hour or 2 long chose carefully but of course thats only if you read everything. i do good stories in some of them long but very good.
  • sardizasardiza Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    like red things in sector space with loads of ships to destroy inside ones with romulans mirror forces klingons you can kill alot of them slow but its something.

Been awhile since I've leveled up on either the FED or KDF side, but when those "old" sectors were unlocked so KDF could travel through them, no equivalent sector patrol quests were put in for KDF (akin to the FED side with "clear 3 deep-space encounters vs. X" type stuff).

So I don't recommend going into them; there's no quest for them and half the time it's vs. KDF NPCs anyway (who you can't shoot, but can heal to annoy FED noobs... might get reported/banned/dunno/takeyourchances doing that).

The only FED-like sector patrol KDF gets is vs. Borg in Gamma Orionis, but you need to be level 43(?) to use the Transwarp Conduit to get there.

There's also the antiquated way of doing nebula exploration missions from the freaky Lt. Atonone (seriously, the guy looks like a TRIBBLE given a flat nose and beard). What I did back in the days of not much else to do; gives you plenty of time to bond with your bridge officers while blowing up tribbles.
  • loverofwarsloverofwars Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    if i remember correctly there is only one sector with klingons in fed space only using rp can you enter and you cant enter the deep space patrols they say its not your fight on both fed and kdf i've never had a deep space patrol mission just to destroy ships till 9 groups then capital ships come you can leave anytime or stay to fight whats left till reset then repeate and i meant not as a mission but as killing the ships you get some small exp for every ship you kill like in ker'rat 50 ish for probes 80 ish for sphere so on
  • sardizasardiza Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yea, they might of changed it since the days of when everything was immediatly opened up. Probably to keep what I was describing from happening: KDF player entering a deep-space encounter with KDF NPCs and "assisting" them.

(personally, I'm going to plead the 5th on whether this happened or not :D )
  • ragestroke008ragestroke008 Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I like the Clear X faction from Location Y missions. They hand out nice Dilithium.
    Time is a funny thing; There is always too much of it. Except when you need it the most, then there is never enough.