test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Serious problems during Starbase Fleet Defense

coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
edited January 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
This has been happening for the past several days now. I play the mission once and no problems at all.

The second time I play it I encounter all kinds of problems. The audio bugs out completely, the mission announcer/narrator guy repeats his lines over and over - during the last stage he still talks about trade ships going outbound and that more enemy contacts are arriving at team bravo or whatever. During the worst of it he repeats himself so often it's like an echo.

And then the frame rate slows down to a crawl during stages 2 and 4, and I mean 1 frame per second crawl. It never happens with any other mission no matter how many times I repeat it, and the audio/framerate problems continue even after the mission - I have to shut the game down and boot it up again to fix it.

I noticed that the server is down later today for maintenance, so perhaps you could keep an eye out for the bugs causing these problems and squish them.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• harbinger242harbinger242 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    coupaholic wrote: »
    This has been happening for the past several days now. I play the mission once and no problems at all.

The second time I play it I encounter all kinds of problems. The audio bugs out completely, the mission announcer/narrator guy repeats his lines over and over - during the last stage he still talks about trade ships going outbound and that more enemy contacts are arriving at team bravo or whatever. During the worst of it he repeats himself so often it's like an echo.

And then the frame rate slows down to a crawl during stages 2 and 4, and I mean 1 frame per second crawl. It never happens with any other mission no matter how many times I repeat it, and the audio/framerate problems continue even after the mission - I have to shut the game down and boot it up again to fix it.

I noticed that the server is down later today for maintenance, so perhaps you could keep an eye out for the bugs causing these problems and squish them.

This hasn't been happening for days, it's been happening since it was released.