test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thanks dev's season 7 rocks!

melkelzedekmelkelzedek Member Posts: 14 Arc User
I just finished t5 and did the ending mission in the underground ruins again, this time to finish the t5 mission. The movie at the end was enough to make me anticipate season 8. Not going to give away to those who have not seen it yet, but I hope you (dev's) keep it up and bring us another exciting episode soon. Again, thanks, love the reputation system, I am hoping it goes to pvp also, and looking forward to see if the old settlers come back to visit in season 8. Love the rewards think everything is great. Many thanks!:)
Post edited by melkelzedek on

Comments

• Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Was wondering where that mission would be. Currently at Tier 4 and will run this mission by the end of the week. Would this mission require EV suits as well?
  • Options
    tatyanasergeitatyanasergei Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Glad to see I am not the only one enjoying this season! Thanks so much Dev team!

I've loved all of the New Romulus content, and the reputation system has the potential to be neat in the future. It has renewed my interest in the game quite significantly.
    Centurion Tenir - R.R.W. Taldor
    Legacy of Romulus, Round One Closed Beta Tester
    "The Republic may need to work with Starfleet and the Klingons now, but trust neither of them."
  • Options
    tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    +1

I really like the New Romulus content, the world is beautiful to behold and the music is amazing. The missions are fun the reputation gating system makes it "feel" like I'm waiting for the next weekly episode to come out. Also makes you feel like you've earned something from all the grinding.