test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rep system item requisition complaint

ussweatherlightussweatherlight Member Posts: 16 Arc User
Ok, so here's the deal. Now, I get I should have been paying attention here, but there is a serious issue with being unable to cancel projects.

The issue I'm having is with the "Requisition: Scorpion Hanger Pets (Rare/Blue)". I can understand just going and finishing the project, even though I'd vender the fighters, but the isse here is that there is no way to get Peregrin Fighters (Rare) without buying the C-Store carriers.

Sorry, carrier gameplay is not what I want, and so I'm completely uninterested in buying said ships. It's not worth $25 or so bucks to mend a mistake.

If I'm mistaken, someone point me to where I can get these rare fighters in-game, otherwise Cryptic has to find a fix for this. As I said, not worth $25 for something I'm never going to use.

"Second star on the right, and straight on till morning."

U.S.S. Weatherlight
Post edited by ussweatherlight on

Comments

• Options
    captsolcaptsol Member Posts: 921 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Actually, you can just buy them from the vendor in the shipyard on Earth Space Dock for Dilithium.
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Actually you buy them at the shipyard for Energy Credits.
  • Options
    ussweatherlightussweatherlight Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I looked there. Those are the purple, not blue ones. I didn't see any for EC. I'll look again...

Edit: Ok, I found them. It's not really a glaringly obvious place for the fighters to be. Under "Ship Equipment".

"Second star on the right, and straight on till morning."

U.S.S. Weatherlight
  • Options
    diotwdiotw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The Energy Credit vendor in the ESD Shipyard area has blue ones, I buy them from her for Starbase projects. I believe they are under Starship Consumables? You may have to look around some of the options, but she definitely has them.

Edit, you found them. Ship Equipment. I was close. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!