test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

MK XI Omega armor

trekie85trekie85 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
On the December 13th patch notes it says that the Omega visuals were fixed so the armor showed mk XI visuals again instead of the current Mk X... It lacks the tactical vest that the mk XI is supposed to have, i want to get the rest of the omega set if the customizable version can get the vest, but if im stuck with just the shirt i dont knkw if i want to, Anyone know if the Omega mk XI Armor has the vest once you unlock customization or what. Im REALLY sad that the actual omega XI armor doesnt have it. The MK XI maco has a chest piece. Any input about a fix for this or if there is a way to get the chest gear vest for omega XI please chime in! Thanks :D
--- I <3 U CRYPTIC - - -
Post edited by trekie85 on

Comments

• tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    To get the customisable armor, you need to collect the whole MACO or Omega set in that rank. (eg. Mk XI) You can then customise it at the tailor.

You should get chest gear on both of the Maco and Omega sets. It's a customisable option on the last tab after you select the costume from the drop down list.

You get extra options only by completing the optional objectives to all STFs space and ground. These give slightly different chest gear than the standard ones.