test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Winter Wonderland Scarfs

voyagerfan9751voyagerfan9751 Member Posts: 1,120 Arc User
I hope I put this in the right section.

So, I got me one of the holiday scarfs (the Federation Scarf to be exact). Found out you could change the color on it to whatever you want. Which is pretty cool. But here is the thing, I kind of liked the way it was colored in the picture.

So does anyone know the colors the changable scarfs are in the preview pics (I think I read somewhere the 2012 scarfs are not customizable)?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chiisaumachiisauma Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I believe the previews will show the item and its original colors; and I do have one of the 2012 scarves and I can tell you first-hand that it is not changeable, even though it does have the 3 tint boxes for selecting colors; they do not noticably effect the scarf if you change them.
  • jallkolmarjallkolmar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I had the same problem with the scarf, all three of the colour options were grey instead of the blue/white in the picture. I tried to match mine to the scarf in the picture so try these and see what you think. In order select F9, F1, H12 as the three colours.
  • scuttahscuttah Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i purchased the federation scarf in winter wonderland and after "paid" the various items.... i cant find the scarf? Checked in inventory as checked with tailor... nothing. Any suggestions where i can look? Sorry for the newbie question.
  • tlamstriketlamstrike Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    scuttah wrote: »
    i purchased the federation scarf in winter wonderland and after "paid" the various items.... i cant find the scarf? Checked in inventory as checked with tailor... nothing. Any suggestions where i can look? Sorry for the newbie question.

check if it went in to your overflow bag, an icon will show up at the bottom of your inventory if it went in there because your inventory was full.
    My Romulan Liberated Borg character made it to Level 30 and beat the (old) Defense of New Romulus with the skill point bug. :D
    edited January 2013
    Thanks for the quick reply!!!! I did check and the inventory was not full. I actually was able to open the box it came in... then it disappeared and cant find it :(
    edited January 2013
    turned off the computer, let it rest and returned to Winter Wonderland and visited the Andorian tailor with the scarf and found the option when changing the uniform.... it was listed under collar! Thanks again for the help!
  • undyingzeroundyingzero Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    scuttah wrote: »
    Thanks for the quick reply!!!! I did check and the inventory was not full. I actually was able to open the box it came in... then it disappeared and cant find it :(

If you opened the box, then you got the Scarf. Go to the Tailor, and there should be a new clothing category, Neck. The Scarf should be there.
    edited January 2013
    Thanks again for the help! found it... looks great! Live long and prosper!