test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Projectile Doff and Tricobalt?

queue38queue38 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
edited November 2012 in PvP Gameplay
Using the Projectile Weapons Officer doff how fast can you shot Tricobalt torpedoes?

I am trying to come up with a good torpedo revamp but I don?t know how much you can drop the reload time if you can.

Thank you.
I am @allenlabarge in game :D
Post edited by queue38 on

Comments

• lostusthornlostusthorn Member Posts: 844
    edited November 2012
    The funny thing is, the tric would gain the most from the projectile doff. But it does not.
    I tried out several combinations to see how low i can get it. And i have to say, its still not worth it.
    Sticking a ferengi rapid fire missile and a tric on a ship, the ferengi missle fires like every second, but the tric cooldown is hardly moving, contrary to have should have happen with the increased proc rate in such a setup.
    When using a photon or quantum and a tric it gets a little better, you can shave off about 20 seconds from the cooldown. But why bother, just use dual quantums.

Maybe in a full torpedo boat, like 3 photons+1 tric front it will work better. But then, you lack shield damage, better use 3 transphasics and a tric.
  • queue38queue38 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I am not planning on using trics I just wanted to know how much you can reduce the cool down timer.

Like the Breen cluster torpedo can be reduce to 16 second from 45 seconds I think.
  • upyournacelles2upyournacelles2 Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You can get it down to global of 30 secs if your projectile doffs proc enough.
  • queue38queue38 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You can get it down to global of 30 secs if your projectile doffs proc enough.

Thank you!
    edited November 2012
    You got it.
  • danielpenfolddanielpenfold Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    If you have got it will be a bit better to use, Don't you think or not?
    I'm so happy :D
    edited November 2012
    If you have got it will be a bit better to use, Don't you think or not?

Or not. I don't think