test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NO quest Rewards for Klingons?

nyarlathotep75nyarlathotep75 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Klingon Discussion
So, last night I just pushed my Klingon through The Vault, and Enemy Mine because I wanted to hit Level 40 and get my next ship.

While I spoke with Vishka and Tenek in the Great Hall on Qo'nos, neither of them said anything about any additional Quest rewards other then, the Scorpion Fighters.... the introductory text said, "you will get to chose one of the following" and the only reward listed was the Scorpions....

At first I did not think much of it, and went ahead and push through the mission, even achieved the "Size Doesn't Matter" accolade along the way. But after completing the Mission... all I was offered as a reward, was the Scorpion fighters...

I was, looking forward to getting one of the Dual Cannons, but it was not offered to me...

My first thought was... "ok, well.. maybe because I already did this mission on my Fed Captain, I dont get the rewards?" ... but, that doesn't make sense.

After that, I went ahead and pushed through Mine Enemy, the next Mission...

Again, I was not offered any additional rewards... I pushed through the mission, achieved the "No Kill I" accolade, and completed the mission...

All I got.

Was a Horta Hatchling... :confused::mad:

I did not even receive a Trophy from the No Kill I accolade, but my Fed Cap did...

So whats going on with these missions and their rewards for Klingons?
Post edited by nyarlathotep75 on

Comments

• lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Replay the vault- the first run thru only gives you 2 items but the second unlocks the cannons.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • hasukurobihasukurobi Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The trophy comes from the very end of the FE series.
  • nyarlathotep75nyarlathotep75 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    Replay the vault- the first run thru only gives you 2 items but the second unlocks the cannons.

Cool, I'll try it again tonight when I get home from work!
  • nyarlathotep75nyarlathotep75 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ok went and replayed The Vault last night...

This time, they offered me a pair of Weapons to chose from, as well as the Scorpion Fighters....

It offered me both the Disruptor Cannon, and the Phaser Cannon....

But I was NOT offered either of the Beam Arrays to chose from.

I guess thats ok, cause it was the Disruptor Cannon that I wanted anyway...
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ok went and replayed The Vault last night...

This time, they offered me a pair of Weapons to chose from, as well as the Scorpion Fighters....

It offered me both the Disruptor Cannon, and the Phaser Cannon....

But I was NOT offered either of the Beam Arrays to chose from.

I guess thats ok, cause it was the Disruptor Cannon that I wanted anyway...

I replayed it a couple days ago (at lvl 50) and got the choice of scorps and both beams and cannons. Took the disruptor beams as I had everything else.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • duaths1duaths1 Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    grind for the scorpion fighters while they are still ingame, cause they are also in the reputation system and cost 10k dill there, STILL BEING A CONSUMABLE.
  • krayuskorianiskrayuskorianis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    duaths1 wrote: »
    grind for the scorpion fighters while they are still ingame, cause they are also in the reputation system and cost 10k dill there, STILL BEING A CONSUMABLE.

Pretty sure the Romulan Reputation item, "Scorpion Fighters" is a hangar pet and is not a consumable. The mission for it requires 10k or more Dilithium though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    i3-2100 3.10GHz
    8GB Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 1333Mhz DDR3 RAM CL9
    ASUS DirectCU II GTX 660 OC 2GB GDDR5
  • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    duaths1 wrote: »

What krayuskorianis said.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • tancrediivtancrediiv Member Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Last night I took a trip to the mess hall in my ship. I have ran every mission in the mission chains on each character. I have only the Bat'leth tournament trophies, the Barge of the dead, and, IIRC, the Preserver. We should have the rest.

Player and forumite formerly known as FEELTHETHUNDER

Expatriot Might Characters in EXILE