jamesdaxjamesdax Member Posts: 159 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Federation Discussion
Would be very much appreciated.

Give us the following upgrades:

+ to Shields
+ to Hull
+ 1 universal Bridge Officer
+ 1 engineering console

That should just about do it. What say you Cryptic?
Post edited by jamesdax on

Comments

• xbalankexbalanke Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Seconded!

This is by far my most favorite ship and I continue to use it, even though it s outperformed by the Vesta class... even if the fleet version would have to do without the pet..

Personally, I wouldn't mind if the extra console was a tac console.. after all the class was also used as a combat cruiser..
  • voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'll third this, but also add the option to have the reddish skin as well as the tan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • warrenhammandwarrenhammand Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Fourthed, and fix the warp effect while at it please.
  • matthewfelixmatthewfelix Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'd also want this as older ships like the D'kyr need a fleet update to be viable now compared to all the fleet and lockbox ships roaming around.

For example compare a D'kyr to a fleet version of a t5 science ship, the Orb Weaver, the Wells Science Ship, or the Vesta... compared to any of them the D'kyr is simply lacking.
  • tlamstriketlamstrike Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well D'kyr's hull is actually high for a Science Ship so I don't think that needs a buff (the only UFP sci ships that beat it are the Ft. Deep Space and the Nebula). Not sure about shields, maybe a modifier increase of .1.

For a universal BOFF slot it should be an Ensign, otherwise the ship becomes a copy of the Fleet Nebula if its Lt. or the Orb Weaver if Lt. Commander.

An extra Eng console seems like a good idea. Sci would also work but for sure it should not be Tactical.
    My Romulan Liberated Borg character made it to Level 30 and beat the (old) Defense of New Romulus with the skill point bug. :D