test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dilithium removed from Tau Dewa patrol daily?

lillithiaelillithiae Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Is it just my imagination, or didnt the new patrol daily have a dilithium reward? I just accepted it again and no dilithium is shown. Was this ninja'd too?
Post edited by lillithiae on

Comments

• neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Don't recall it having Dil
    GwaoHAD.png
  • dma1986dma1986 Member Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I've never seen it reward dil, either live or on Tribble.

So yeah, just your imagination :P
  • diotwdiotw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I wish it did offer Dilithium, but, no. It's only ever been Romulan Marks for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
  • avarseiravarseir Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    another prime example of dilithium addiction that has plagued the community. Seriously.. u guys play the game to just FARM dilithium?!

There're so many other aspect to this game than just dilithium, dilithium, dilithium...99/100 post in this forum are all whining about dilithium..

GOSH..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,336 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    They're probably farming the dilithium in order to fund fleet projects. I am currently using the system to hoard enough to buy myself a new ship. :)

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I played the Tau Dewa Patrol once on Tribble and it did award dilithium.
  • unangbangkayunangbangkay Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    avarseir wrote: »
    another prime example of dilithium addiction that has plagued the community. Seriously.. u guys play the game to just FARM dilithium?!

There're so many other aspect to this game than just dilithium, dilithium, dilithium...99/100 post in this forum are all whining about dilithium..

GOSH..

To be fair, those starbase projects are pricey, and SOMEONE's gotta farm enough Zen to buy Master Keys and whatnot.

Cryptic has constructed a hole for everyone to throw their dilithium down....a "dil-hole", so to speak :P
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    To be fair, those starbase projects are pricey, and SOMEONE's gotta farm enough Zen to buy Master Keys and whatnot.

Cryptic has constructed a hole for everyone to throw their dilithium down....a "dil-hole", so to speak :P

LMAO

Even on tribble I did this patrol mission and have done it at least once on live. Only gave me Romulan marks as a reward, no pink rocks to drop in my dil-hole, er, fleet projects.
  • gemackgemack Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2012

GOSH..[/QUOTE

I don't understand this statement. Dilithium is this games currency ..you need it to do every thing if you wish to drive you character/ship forward.

The player base is complaining and rightfully that some of the access to this precious "in game currency" has been removed, its not about farming its about access for all to what is needed to play the game to its fullest extent (and also have a detrimental effect on the ingame economy)

Some folks want to be the best they can be...that requires dilithium, others are happy just to fly around and look at their shiny ship.

To each their own
  • kimjongpwekimjongpwe Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2012

GOSH..

Because Zynga... I mean Cryptic... has decided that the entire game is now about grinding Dilithium.
  • direphoenixdirephoenix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012

GOSH..

To be fair, Dilithium is supposed to be a currency we earn by spending time playing the game. However it feels like a lot of the things *I* enjoy spending time doing in-game don't seem to be granting Dilithium.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited November 2012
    The Red Alert Daily, which you pick up from the same sector contact, offers 480 Dilithium Ore, but the patrol is for Romulan Marks. I believe it has been this way since it first went to Tribble :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • thepantspartythepantsparty Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The Red Alert Daily, which you pick up from the same sector contact, offers 480 Dilithium Ore, but the patrol is for Romulan Marks. I believe it has been this way since it first went to Tribble :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Speaking of Red Alerts - the "warp into a red alert that's already finished" bug is still alive and well, and also affects the Tholian ones. It can make trying to get that daily done a huge pain in the butt.