test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Post Your Execute for Incompetence / Exchange / Transfer Sob Stories Here!

aestuaestu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Duty Officer System and R&D
Every captain, Starfleet or KDF, has had "that guy" up for execution, promotion, exchange or reassignment.

Of course you gotta give him his last words, you gotta let him go up to the podium and give a trite little speech before he goes on his merry way. Sometimes you already know the guy is a douche. Maybe that's why you're making sure he moves on. Other times, you're genuinely surprised, dismayed, maybe even bona fide horrified (you recommended him!)

You see him walk up to the platform, a small smirk on his face - you have a vague sense of what's coming - then, in front of the whole crew lets loose a snarky one-liner, or shares a story about "this one time, after the duty shift..."

Sometimes it's even worse. Or just plain weird.

So share your sob stories. Most humilating execution or exchange Doff incident?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by aestu on

Comments

• Options
    bortjinxbortjinx Member Posts: 397
    edited November 2012
    I once executed my chef for incompetence when he burnt the baked tribble he was preparing for my Captain.

Also, I once executed my transporter officer because he kept sending my to the Klingon Academy instead of the First City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    twamtwam Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'll never forget a certain refugee exchange mission.

All of the paperwork was filed and approved, they had a fine young officer lined up to join my crew, and I had an Orion refugee that was to be granted asylum planetside.

Once the big day came, the shuttle that was supposed to bring up the officer suddenly flew off and disappeared from the map, leaving both the planetary officials and my crew baffled.

It turned out the young refugee and the officer had eloped.

Needless to say, this was a diplomatic fiasco, and the incident was quickly hushed up.
  • Options
    collegepark2151collegepark2151 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You let them speak first? Softy.

Quick disruptor blast to the head and problem solved. Don't even tell them it's coming. None of this honk the horn Godfather stuff.

Highest setting unless you want someone to clean up the non-vaporized mess. It's a nice little "you're next..." sort of message to the other under-performers to haul off the carcass.

****FED SIDE****

Shove them in the nearest escape pod and maroon them on the next ice planet you come across.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Porthos is not amused.
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    As a Ferasan captain I have daily executions to keep my crew as sharp as my own fangs and claws, and every once in a while a mass execution for mutiny to drive an additional point when I have doubts about overall crew performance, only the problem is I do value most of my crew too much to really do that for real, so I really keep my replicator busy making mobile emitters and so far my crew is non the wiser and completely fall for it, hehe. But they are starting to wonder why the executed are always gorn. I could use some new models to keep the show convincing :D .

*Smashes another mobile emitter under boot*