test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Time to adjust the stipend?

gemackgemack Member Posts: 71 Arc User
Now that PW/Cryptic is messing with the in game economy by reducing access to dilithium i though it was high time to adjust the stipend for gold/lifers to at least 500 per month.

Come on PW/Cryptic we are the loyal crew that keeps food on your table....

TIME FOR A RAISE!!
Post edited by gemack on

Comments

• timelord79timelord79 Member Posts: 1,852 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    gemack wrote: »
    Now that PW/Cryptic is messing with the in game economy by reducing access to dilithium i though it was high time to adjust the stipend for gold/lifers to at least 500 per month.

Come on PW/Cryptic we are the loyal crew that keeps food on your table....

TIME FOR A RAISE!!

What Zen? Er... it has been 500 since C-Point became Zen.
    11750640_1051211588222593_450219911807924697_n.jpg
  • weylandjuarezweylandjuarez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I think they should add a new 'subscription' option - payable 3 or 6 months in advance:

$5 a month gets you 600 Zen plus eligibility for Veteran rewards (if you keep the $5 sub going).

This wouldn't include other 'Gold Member' perks - just the Vet rewards, accrued over time.

Existing monthly subscribers get their Zen upped to 600 per month plus the option of paying another $5 to get the additional 600 Zen.

Likewise, LTS gets 600 Zen per month and the option of paying $5 to get another 600 Zen.

That way you could get regular income out of the $5 subscribers, increased income from the pay-monthly people and start getting an income again from the LTS people.
    Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012
  • xantrisxantris Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Considering the price of a gold sub, it should be at least 1000.