test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Environmental suite miss binding

hroothvitnirhroothvitnir Member Posts: 322
edited November 2012 in Tribble - Bug Reports
I have a very rare armored environmental suite that does not place the "Activate Environmental Suite" power in the proper add on tray slot. Opening the powers menu and dragging the power to a spot on the regular tray bar will activate the suite so that still functions. Same suite on Hollodeck places the power in the correct spot. Also the environmental suite handed out by "boldly they rode" Places the power correctly in the add on tray slot. So it seems Isolated to confirmed a Very rare armored environmental suite [RegHP] [temp] [Ene] from the tholian reward boxes. If I had to guess I'd say check the tholian reward suites to see if they all do it.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/RdefaScjVuWoZcv1LKWrV_iZtq3aNZVqyKVP_3tFpsI?feat=directlink
Pic of armored environmental suite with missing power and said missing power manually added to normal tray bar.
Post edited by hroothvitnir on

Comments

• richarddoverricharddover Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Same suite on Hollodeck places the power in the correct spot.

That would indicate that the problem is not the suite itself, but rather the instance/mission you were in at the time it didn't work. Can you tell me where you were when it didn't work? I ask because I just noticed that I cannot activate my suite on Nukara Prime. Have not yet tested it elsewhere, so that is going to be my next thing to do.
  • hroothvitnirhroothvitnir Member Posts: 322
    edited November 2012
    Hollodeck as in the other server. I wanted to check if it was a preexisting bug or was something likely introduced in the new patch so I checked it on the live game version, where it functioned normally. On tribble I tried it in multiple spots received the same non binding error.
  • vawlkusvawlkus Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Had the same problem on the Ferrengi ship in Beta Ursae (forget the name of it) for the dilithium mining mission.

BTW: the dilithium mining mission is bugged now, since the interface seems to try to combine the dilihtium scanner with the romulan radiation scanner and the result is just broken.
  • hroothvitnirhroothvitnir Member Posts: 322
    edited November 2012
    The actual ore mining is behaving normally for me. Is the problem screenshotable or do you have any idea how you got the systems fighting each other?
  • borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2012
    Thanks for pointing this out! It was an unfortunate side-effect of making Bridge Officers capable of using EV Suits. It's been corrected internally, now.
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"