test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Borg Sci Bridge Officer

angelus214angelus214 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
Hi All,
A question has me puzzled, I have the assimilated accolade and ive done the report to gamm orionos mission and the Assimilation mission in the undine series but I dont get a mission from 4 of 10 to claim my sci borg bridge officer.

Ive been playing the game a while now and Im wondering if I sold him. Sto Wiki says its not tradeable but what about adding to the exchange could I have done that?

if not, could it be because since the episode missions were re-ordered the breen series is greyed out. They all say "Replay" but every series except the breen series is blue and breen is greyed out.

Any ideas?

thanks
Untitled_1.jpg

Executive Officer of Alpha Squadron
Post edited by angelus214 on

Comments

• Options
    blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    angelus214 wrote: »
    Hi All,
    A question has me puzzled, I have the assimilated accolade and ive done the report to gamm orionos mission and the Assimilation mission in the undine series but I dont get a mission from 4 of 10 to claim my sci borg bridge officer.

Ive been playing the game a while now and Im wondering if I sold him. Sto Wiki says its not tradeable but what about adding to the exchange could I have done that?

if not, could it be because since the episode missions were re-ordered the breen series is greyed out. They all say "Replay" but every series except the breen series is blue and breen is greyed out.

Any ideas?

thanks
    You don't get the Borg Bridge officer from the story mission, you only get him from doing Khitomer Accord Ground (either Normal or Elite will do). You have to be "assimilated" when in that STF mission, and then you'd be able to get the Borg bridge officer.
    Star Trek Online LTS player.
  • Options
    azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You to Khitomer Accord Ground, walk in the Machine (make sure you get in far enough, sometimes the accolade doesn't activate), you get the accolade, then you report to Omega Fleet, then talk to someone to get the Borg BOFF.
  • Options
    angelus214angelus214 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Sorry I forgot to mention I have walked into the IMR on KA ground elite and died
    Untitled_1.jpg

Executive Officer of Alpha Squadron
  • Options
    leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    angelus214 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Any ideas?

thanks

The mission is not offered via the mission tab. You have to go to Omega Force and talk to the Borg aboard one of the ships. It's only picked up in person.
  • Options
    captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Untradable. Unexchangable.

Like my fanpage!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913