test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My burning S7 Questions

bareelbareel Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Overall season 7 looks to be shaping up decently but I do have a few questions/concerns relating to the information currently released.

1) In regards to the 'passive traits' one may gain from the reputation grind, er system, will there be any way to change the one you choose if you decide you do not like it or it gets changed?

2) With all the new 'Dilithium Sinks' will there be any new ways to earn it introduced with the new content?

3) It was mentioned in the past that the requirements for grinding, um advancing?, fleets would likely be lowered in the future when additional forms of advancement were added. Will this happen at all with the S7 launch?

4) With the prices of the doff grinding going up it raises some concern to me. The reason being is that I personally use it to recycle doffs until I get the engineering or security ones that I need for the starbase and it looks like that will be a costly thing to do in S7. This leads to a three part question.
a) Will there be any 'dilithium cost free' method to 're-roll' doffs so to speak? Even if it is trade 5 whites for 2 or 3 new whites that is needed atm.
b) Is the system ever going to be fixed so I don't end up with 100 operation doffs for every 20 engineering doffs I get?
c) Will there still be a use for 'junk doffs' in S7 other than a pathetic dismissal reward?

Oh and as for my feedback/feelings on the season I must say that it does look 'decent' although very ....uninspired I believe is the word. So good job guys but for the future try thinking outside the standard 'MMO Grind' box if you could.
Post edited by bareel on

Comments

• bareelbareel Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I learned the answer to question 1 from reading that transcript thingie.

No, you will not be able to change your choice at launch, but that option will be added at a later date.
  • shimmerlessshimmerless Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    To be honest, forcing you to buy huge sums of dil from the store is what's written in the stars. It'll pretty much kill off DOffing as it stands, Cryptic likely wasn't too pleased with how fast people were powerrushing the starbases so they'd prefer that you reach Tier 5 sometime in the next century.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
  • soleta63soleta63 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Now it's becoming clearer why Heretic and Goz left they saw this abomination coming too their hard work and love of the game.

By the way Heretics at Marvel Heroes, forgot his new name there though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Those are some very good questions!

I have one more - when is S7 scheduled to go live?