test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server Disconnect

fyllisfyllis Member Posts: 44 Arc User
edited December 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
What the heck is going on? Since 10/5/2012 I have been booted from this game 30+ times and I'm really getting tired of it.

I have rebooted my computer, done a scan on you game and did a bandwidth test all are within normal limits and no errors.

What is going on? I am to the point to cancel my sub and find another game that stays connected to the end user. I have NEVER had issues like this before in the mmo & mmorpg games I have played.

Since it is the weekend and this is a European based game, that means nothing will be answered until Monday. Life is grand.
Post edited by fyllis on

Comments

• cairellacairella Member Posts: 0
    edited October 2012
    Yeah you're not the only one..this is getting really stupid...right when i was considering dropping some real money into this game again.... phahahaha oh well
  • typhoncaltyphoncal Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yup, i got disconnected 3 times and no instances were around the area i was. This is becoming a problem.
    Commander Shran - You tell Archer, that is three the pink skin owes me!
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I've gotten disconnected twice tonight....
  • kbfmuaddibkbfmuaddib Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    PLEASE put a limit to the Snowman Fight in Q's winter wonderland.

this will stop those of us that change instances which puts stress on the servers which causes players to be disconnected from the server. im not someone that spends all day doing this but i may be guilty of this when im visiting for the daily race.

ive also been disconnected or lagged out several times and this happens during the snowman event when i know people are changing instances. its very discouraging to be at the end of an stf and lose your loot because people have overloaded the servers changing instances to go kill more snowmen.

thank you.