test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Colour schemes for the Mobius

resolutevoiceresolutevoice Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Federation Discussion
I got my Mobius last night and the temporal warfare set and I must say I am loving it.

The only minus is the lack of federation customisation. I understand a dev posted saying that the skins unlock for each ship you gain. But I feel that is a little unfair considering how much money people put in to get these ships. If cryptic is all about customisation then why are the Mobius options so lacking?

Could we please get textures unlocked for the temporal ships across the board?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by resolutevoice on

Comments

• lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,866 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I got my Mobius last night and the temporal warfare set and I must say I am loving it.

The only minus is the lack of federation customisation. I understand a dev posted saying that the skins unlock for each ship you gain. But I feel that is a little unfair considering how much money people put in to get these ships. If cryptic is all about customisation then why are the Mobius options so lacking?

Could we please get textures unlocked for the temporal ships across the board?

Its from the mirror universe, its not supposed to look like a federation ship, it even has a slightly different model than the wells...which isn't something you can say for the other mirror ships.
    Can't have a honest conversation because of a white knight with power