test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Should the Valkyrja ride again?

kolbrandrkolbrandr Member Posts: 266
edited October 2012 in Klingon Discussion
I played this game quite a bit, but as a Klingon player, I got tired of seeing new things handed out to the Feds all the time, with little coming the KDF's way. As much as the crew of the IKS Valkyrja loved blowing up the new Fed toys in Ker'rat, it got pretty boring for her captain.

I left shortly after the fleet starbase rollout when I saw there was nothing much for a lone wolf like me. Adding to that, killing Feds in my torpedo boat was just too easy. What I am wondering is, has anything changed? Or should I wait a bit longer and see if anything that matters to the KDF changes?
Post edited by kolbrandr on

Comments

• majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Unfortunately noting has chanced. Cryptic seems to be dedicating it's resources to the lock boxes rather than trying and develop the game, especially in regards to the KDF.
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • travelingmastertravelingmaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Nothing has changed, but the Borg are everywhere! You don't know what it's like here!
    My PvP toon is Krov, of The House of Snoo. Beware of my Hegh'ta of doom.
  • startuxstartux Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Probably should wait and ask again after Season 7 or 8 releases.
  • majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I think season 8, season 7 is getting no new content for the KDF, only cross faction TRIBBLE like season 6. Season 8 I doubt we'll get anything Stahl will go back on his word again. He's good at that.
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Come back!! Your Ridges have been missing you.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • jnohdjnohd Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Come back, find a fleet willing to let you stay as lone wolfy and independent as you like that is stocked with Advanced Fleet Weapons and the Fleet ship variant of your choice, retool with those and see if logistics mini-games are your thing (what Starbase projects amount to - refining DOffs in the grinder, timing recruitment missions and Foundry dailies, and funding EC based provisions with the one PvP in the game that is fair and balanced: The Exchange).

Otherwise, consider poking your head in when the new Reputation system hits in S7? Maybe pickup a timeship in between?

(But no, we aren't much further along than when you left)
    Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
    ALL HOLDINGS FINISHED! - Starbase 5-5-5-5 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
    A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
    Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
  • starkofthenorthstarkofthenorth Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    bitemepwe wrote: »
    Come back!! Your Ridges have been missing you.

I second the sentiment of my fellow warrior of Stovokor.
    Also known as Gingie(In game) Sskald(Gates of Sto-vo-kor)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]