test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lifetime stipend

thenumber55thenumber55 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2012 in C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
i don't know about the rest of the LFT players, but it seems like forever since i got my last point stipend. Anyone else missing there points for this month?
Post edited by thenumber55 on

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I get mine on the 29th of each month - it comes in the afternoon. I have not missed one - I check each 29th to verify it's there.

It's important to keep in mind that it doesn't show up under your Account on the new forum. The only way to see that it's added now is to check your C-Store balance each month - and to keep track of that balance to know that you received it.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Though I'm not a lifer, a gold monthly sub, I too have been getting mine.

I usually go to the C-Store to see what my balance is.
  • jengozjengoz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i don't know about the rest of the LFT players, but it seems like forever since i got my last point stipend. Anyone else missing there points for this month?

I have not received anything. I contacted CS and they said I had received Zen at the start of September When I told them I had not and sent them a screenshot, they said it was a billing issue and that I need to contact them. How do I even do that?
    "Star Trek Online is powered by the most abundant resource in the galaxy . . . Gullibility"
  • montrezanthonymontrezanthony Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Though I am not a Lifer neither. (hopefully by Nov) I am a gold , and it comes in like clock work, without fail.
    You needn't hang like a dog. If you'd fight like a man.~ Anne Bonny
  • kbflordkruegkbflordkrueg Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I am a lifer since Beta and, despite some others saying they don't or havn't recieved their stipend, I have always gotten mine on time, the 22nd in my case, every time with no issues.
    Lord Krueg
    KBF CO
    We are the Dead
    join date Aug 2008