test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a fleet to help me with something...

boglejam73boglejam73 Member Posts: 890 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Earth Spacedock
With the recent changes made to the fleet DOFF vendor along with my general dislike of how the fleet projects are structured, I have decided to not buy any doff packs or dilithium or any other fleet project input until either the fleet doff vendor is restored to a usable state, the DOFF chaos on the exchange is repaired, and until supposedly random doff drops are actually..you know...random.

This means that for the most part, my fleet base is coming to a halt where we are currently at, mid tier II.

Now, I have earned over 1.6 million fleet credits and don't really want to punish myself while denying cryptic any more of my money. This is where your fleet comes in.

What I am looking for is a fleet with a tier III shipyard who will let me join long enough to grab a tier III ship. Obviously, I would pay your fleet for the use of your provision (maybe I can throw in 100K dilithium into one of your projects? whatever you'd like).

That way, my current investment doesn't go to waste, Cryptic doesn't get any more of my money, and your fleet can get a nice little something they need to move a project along.

If this would work for anyone, shoot me a pm or a mail to @boglejam.

Any help in denying Cryptic more of my money while not simultaneously effing myself would be greatly appreciated. :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by boglejam73 on

Comments

• Options
    rooster75rooster75 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hey mate, my fleet will be finishing the Tier III shipyard assignment this weekend. I'd be happy to help. Just shoot me a PM after 2AM Est on Sunday and we will get you fixed right up.

-Rooster
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    rooster75 wrote: »
    Hey mate, my fleet will be finishing the Tier III shipyard assignment this weekend. I'd be happy to help. Just shoot me a PM after 2AM Est on Sunday and we will get you fixed right up.

-Rooster

Much appreciated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    BTW how does a 40 million EC trade (per ship) sound to you? We were actually giving thought to selling a limited number of ships before I saw your post and that had been the amount we settled upon and had thought would be a more than fair price.

I would only ask that you give me 20 Million EC up front and the other 20 Million EC after you have completed your ship transaction.

Let me know if this can work for you.

my in-game handle: @rooster75

Here is a screenshot so you can see everything is on the up-and-up. http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k246/treasurem_1975/screenshot_2012-08-24-08-08-13.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    We're open for business should you still need a ship.

This offer extends to anyone else who would also be interested.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    rooster75 wrote: »
    We're open for business should you still need a ship.

This offer extends to anyone else who would also be interested.

40 million sounds a bit high to me. I'd rather have a small EC amount combined wih a dilithium amount. I originally said I'd be glad to throw 100k dilithium into a project in exchange for your provision. Is that not more useful than a crazy amount of EC?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Well, no fleet project needed dilithium, so I went ahead and bought a ship from Roosters fleet. Was entirely above-board and a real pleasure to deal with. Down payment, fleet invite, promote to provision user, buy ship, complete final payment, kicked from fleet.

I recommend Rooster and the Wise Guys for all of your starship buying needs. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Was a pleasure doing business with you Boglejam.