test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirror Universe Assault Cruiser

mokaiba1mokaiba1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I got it from a lockbox and its packed.

Im only a lt and it says rear admiral...is that why it wont let me unpack it?

I can understand not letting me use it but not to unpack it is odd.
Post edited by mokaiba1 on

Comments

• carmenaracarmenara Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yep that's right the MUAC is a Level 40+ ship. It's a variant of the Star & Assault Cruisers which you can get free once you hit Rear Admiral rank (level 40).
    STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Most of the ships you get in lockbox are for lvl 40-50 characters. I was lvl 5 when I got the 2nd anniversary oddy and was upset that I couldnt use in straight away and when I hit 50 unpacked it and thought it was awesome. Now that ship is sidelined since I'm using the MU star cruiser. You can gain ranks very quickly so you be able to use ship soon enough
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jkstocbrjkstocbr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Unpacking it placed the ship in your ship roster ready for use. So that you can't claim a ship higher than your rank allows (either via Ship Requisition, Z-Store, locked box, etc), they have put this mechanic in place.
  • tangolighttangolight Member Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You can't unpack it because you can't use it yet. Once you're high enough level to use it, you can unpack it.
  • danielpenfolddanielpenfold Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yes that is why it might not let you unpack it ok.
    I'm so happy :D
  • liquidacid29liquidacid29 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    robeasom wrote: »
    You can gain ranks very quickly so you be able to use ship soon enough

true... you can go 1 to 50 in less than 2 days /played time even if you just TRIBBLE around and do the normal missions...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mokaiba1mokaiba1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    true... you can go 1 to 50 in less than 2 days /played time even if you just TRIBBLE around and do the normal missions...

I did the DO missions for a week with two daily borgs and now im 45 lol
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The MU incursion into the F2P Q&A forum has been repelled. Starfleet Intelligence believes they have retreated into General Feedback.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek