test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for someone who wants to make a really bad trade on ships....

boglejam73boglejam73 Member Posts: 890 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Federation Discussion
I've got this D'kora, which is nice, but not really what I am wanting.

What I would like is a Jem bug.

Obviously, D'Kora < Bug, so what I need is someone who is looking to make a really, really bad trade.

Maybe you are uber-lucky and have won a second or third Bug and have it just sitting around, taking up space in your inventory.

Maybe you have some sort of anti-capitalist angst and don't want the 350 mil EC you could unload it for.

Maybe you are just bats**t crazy. Or a combination of all of the above.

Its all good - I don't judge.

But if you would like a new Ferengi ride for your Jem bug, I'd be glad to entertain your really bad trade. I'm cool like that.

Won't be holding my breath. :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by boglejam73 on

Comments

• piwright42piwright42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    XD / ten characters
    If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
    They taste the same.
  • areikou#8990 areikou Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    No harm in trying!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
    is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
  • boglejam73boglejam73 Member Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    No harm in trying!

Exactly. And maybe I will get lucky and find that bats**t crazy...errr....really cool and lucky person who would like to trade for a D'kora. You never know if you don't ask.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • topsettopset Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I like the cut of your jib sir. For your brutal honesty and bare-faced CHEEK! I will trade you my bug ship for your D'Kora.

Or at least, I would if I owned one.

Good luck sir.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kirk's Protege.
  • amayakitsuneamayakitsune Member Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    If only I could find someone who wanted to get rid of a Tuffli for contraband and gamma quadrant commodities... and a Fed Combat EV suit...
    7NGGeUP.png

• jkstocbrjkstocbr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    At least your honest and up front :)
    edited August 2012
    topset wrote: »
    I like the cut of your jib sir. For your brutal honesty and bare-faced CHEEK! I will trade you my bug ship for your D'Kora.

Or at least, I would if I owned one.

Good luck sir.

Hopes....dashed.

Just cruel, man. Just cruel.

What I need to find is a Ferengi RP'er with a jem ship....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    i sold my d'kora on the exchange and bought up a Recluse carrier that was on the exchange. but yes, i can see why it sucks. my tac captain wants a bug as well.... guess i'll have to wait or get lucky and get one next time they come around.... which will likely be in 2013. XD
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    boglejam73 wrote: »
    Hopes....dashed.

Just cruel, man. Just cruel.

What I need to find is a Ferengi RP'er with a jem ship....

This here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41hpupcHrhI&feature=related

But hey, good luck of course finding a possibly trader. If I had the EC, I'd certainly buy that from you, but ah well.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Show me a way to Unbind ships and the Jemmy gathering dust in my garage is all yours! :D

Hey, Cryptic, how about an Unbind Ship service. I'd pay 500 Zen to put my ship back in the box after I get tired of using it.
    edited August 2012
    Show me a way to Unbind ships and the Jemmy gathering dust in my garage is all yours! :D

Hey, Cryptic, how about an Unbind Ship service. I'd pay 500 Zen to put my ship back in the box after I get tired of using it.

Yeah, I hear you. My Galor is just sitting around hoping I will rebox it and sell it to someone who wants to fly it. Un-bind tokens would sell like hotcakes.

Come on Cryptic - take our money.

The only tricky part would be that you have to still have all of the original equipment it came with in order to rebox the ship. Otherwise, a buyer would never be sure of what they were getting.

And still - no one interested in my really bad trade offer? Come on. Someone have a heart (or a brain injury) and lets make a deal!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]