test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Want: Object Interact Highlighting Toggle

danquellerdanqueller Member Posts: 501 Arc User
The recent change to the Object Interact graphics has pushed me to suggest this, as it makes the task of ignoring them when using the interior of my ship for Role Play purposes even more difficult than it already was.

I propose a pair of Option toggles to turn Object Interact Auras/Icons and NPC Interact Icons off, with the default state being on. This would allow players who need help finding static interact objects and NPCs to do so, while also allowing players who find them distracting and disruptive to their gaming experience to disable the effect until needed again. This would also have a fringe benefit to allow players to elect to play without interactive icons and auras if they prefer a higher level of challenge in their game.
Post edited by danqueller on

Comments

• dkratascodkratasco Member Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    /signed

Those sparks are in my opinion tragic.
  • maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I can live with icons over NPCs, and really if they must have an effect, a plaque with an exclamation mark would be sufficient. If they make the effect optional it won't matter what effect they choose, since I will be turning them off.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC