test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Recruiting: Aggressive Negotiations Fleet

voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Earth Spacedock
Now with season 6 live it is more important than ever to find the right fleet, or for some to make the ultimate decision to merge their fleets with another.

With that said, it doesn't matter if you're a casual gamer, a hardcore gamer that eats, drink, and breathes STO, or a fleet looking to merge with another, we at Aggressive Negotiations have a place for you.

We're welcoming players of any rank, skill, and play style from anywhere around the world. We all know sometimes you feel like playing solo, other times you want the social and co-op or a fleet, or even for some people they have multiple characters in multiple fleets. Just like with the Deferi in the game, everything in balance, and like with the Vulcans, infinite diversity.

Like many the looming release of season 6 and the rush of everyone wanting to create their own fleets was fleet heavily by our fleet in our recruiting, but now wer're back to adding more members and becoming more and more established, not only with our new fleet base, but our home away from STO, our fleet website.

First impressions always matter, and words are nice, but the only way to really decide if a fleet is the right fit for you and you for the fleet is by asking questions and getting to know thew ins and outs of the fleet or fleets you're deciding on. I welcome all of you to leave any questions you may have here, or even stating your interest in joining the fleet, or I welcome you all to message me in-game @voicesinthedark.

One final thing that really sets us apart from most, is that even though I am the fleet owner, everyone in the fleet expresses their opinions and freely gives suggestions on the future and direction of the fleet. If that level of involvement is something you've been yearning for in a fleet, then you've definitely come to the right place.

I also welcome you to check out our fleet site at www.aggressivenegotiations.webs.com , while it is still expanding and evolving, it may give you even further insight into our fleet and the type of fleet we wish to evolve to in the future.

Even if you ultimately decide not to join us, See you out there, good journey, and always feel free to say hi.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by voicesdark on

Comments

• Options
    voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    We're still growing and still looking for new recruits.

We do a little or a lot of everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Greets:

No offense but this is your correct URL:

http://aggressivenegotiations.webs.com/

To also use the www like you've doing will cause issues with some users not being able to see your site. The 'aggressivenegotiations' bit takes the place of the 'www' as well.

Most search engines don't like seeing both subdomains used like that either.

Hope this helps.