test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet interest

celtbnegatorceltbnegator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Earth Spacedock
I would like to join a fleet. I have three Lvl 50 characters (Human-Tact, Klingon-Eng, and Betazoid-Sci) My Sci finished all crafting and diplomatic levels. I would describe myself as a long term casual player from the US in my mid twenties. I am a fulltime student with a job so my playing hours are random.

I started playing STO the third day after release, but stopped after 289 days of subscribing. I then picked it back up just before free-to-play began, but school was very demanding this past semester and I wondered off.

With the release of Season Six, I am very excited to join a fleet and help build a base. I was in a few small fleets initially but they turned out to be more of a vehicle of self interest for the top few. I also have never actually finished the STF missions because I don?t have the best setup and was so frustrated with the first version of infected that I could never finish with a PUG.
Post edited by celtbnegator on

Comments

• zazumelzazumel Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I would like to join a fleet. I have three Lvl 50 characters (Human-Tact, Klingon-Eng, and Betazoid-Sci) My Sci finished all crafting and diplomatic levels. I would describe myself as a long term casual player from the US in my mid twenties. I am a fulltime student with a job so my playing hours are random.

I started playing STO the third day after release, but stopped after 289 days of subscribing. I then picked it back up just before free-to-play began, but school was very demanding this past semester and I wondered off.

With the release of Season Six, I am very excited to join a fleet and help build a base. I was in a few small fleets initially but they turned out to be more of a vehicle of self interest for the top few. I also have never actually finished the STF missions because I don?t have the best setup and was so frustrated with the first version of infected that I could never finish with a PUG.

Hit me up and well talk we are currently looking for class players and others to join us in our starbase efforts
  • zazumelzazumel Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Our fleet would love to have you we dont have requierments or any BS and if your wanting to help with starbases we would love the additional help. I have12 active members in my fleet alone right now but our secondary fleet has 20
  • bmcc0ybmcc0y Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Check out the 106th, http://www.106thfleet.com , you'll be welcomed aboard. To find a recruiter in game, use the fleet button and search for 106, then choose one of the officers with recruit permissions and send them a PM, and let them know Abanax sent ya. You can also check out our Foundry Mission by searching for 106 in the foundry missions section, (after the foundry returns). We are also very active in team speak and we are constantly running STF's. Fair winds and following seas, hope to see you there. - Abanaxael@xianfa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    =/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
    Original Handle: xianfa
  • rooster75rooster75 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Hey mate, you might check out the Wise Guys. We're here to have fun and impose very few rules. We have an exciting fleet contest running right now you may be interested in. Details here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4610341&postcount=14

Here's our recruitment thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=290921

And a link to our website can be found in my signature.

Cheers,
    Rooster