test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dedication plaques on your bridge

masterkampmasterkamp Member Posts: 89 Arc User
Would it be cool to have real dedication plaque on your bridge, and that we can make them our self. and that we can put it on our brigdes.

Concept of how it should be done

Starfleet logo

Name of the ship
Ship class - registry number - launch date
ship yard - star system - united fedaration of planets

"ship's motto."

it's just an idea.
Post edited by masterkamp on

Comments

• Options
    mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    edit: Never mind. Not worth the trouble.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    edit: Never mind. Not worth the trouble.

Why not, everyone is always complaining that there bridges are not feeling as if there where them. if you at something like a dedication plague to the bridges, than you can say, this is really my bridge.
  • Options
    capnmanxcapnmanx Member Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The plaques are probably too small to make all that stuff readable.

Now, if clicking on it brought up a window designed to look like a dedication plaque, into which we could put in our own quotes and such, then that would be something.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    capnmanx wrote: »
    The plaques are probably too small to make all that stuff readable.

Now, if clicking on it brought up a window designed to look like a dedication plaque, into which we could put in our own quotes and such, then that would be something.

yeah that would be great. :D

I think it's essential to a fedaration ship. becouse al fedaration ships have one.:D
  • Options
    jkstocbrjkstocbr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Cosmetic things are nice, but I don't spend any time inside my ship because there is NOTHING to do there. Becuase of this, ship interiors have been a waste of dev time.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    jkstocbr wrote: »
    Cosmetic things are nice, but I don't spend any time inside my ship because there is NOTHING to do there. Becuase of this, ship interiors have been a waste of dev time.

The bridges need more attention from the devs. it need to be your own bridge with something to do one them.
  • Options
    aethon3050aethon3050 Member Posts: 599 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    jkstocbr wrote: »

There's actually several things you can do inside your ship that cannot be done anywhere else. Good luck getting a Reman space set without any bridge access. Want to swap to your shuttle quickly for the Vault event without going back to spacedock? You can do that in there, too. Oh, and there's tons of special Doff assignments and projects in there, not to mention an account bank.

I actually visit the interior of my two main characters' ships every single day; I've never had that inclination before.