test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DAWNGUARD Recruitment

nazutannazutan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Earth Spacedock
Hello there, as some people know my name is Nazukan. Nazukan is the Leader of Dawnguard. When we initially had our meeting deciding who was going to handle what, I was forced to do recruitment, for what I saw as the most important INITIAL goal of Dawnguard: to grow in quality and quantity because that meeting was with myself. Without many friends to play with, whats the fun? Without people to help you out or to have enough friends to destroy Klingons together, what?s the point of a fleet? So I?ve been working on building our numbers up by recruiting as often as I can.

However, recruitment isn?t just my job, along with running a fleet of seventy ? it?s all of yours. If you want to be apart of a fleet and help Dawnguard grow into one of the BEST casual guilds in STO, it can?t be just up to me. You should always be looking for folk that are friendly, mature and fun ? and you should always talk to them about how great being in a fleet is and why you should consider joining up. All of us at Dawnguard want what's best for STO and it's members, and there are other, good opportunities to look for quality fleets that could have hundreds of members. So you don't just have to look at us.

I also spend time recruiting in local chats of ESD and the Academy, or on DS9 in. I guess I?m sort of well-known for humorous or offbeat recruiting methods that every time I enter ESD 3 I get asked for credits. I'm, I guess, a portable bank for new players.

So if you're interested in learning about Dawnguard, or just need help with some in-game missions, you know where to contact me.

Or go to www.Dawnguard.webs.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by nazutan on

Comments