test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fed BOFF's of the enemy Faction for Sale!

littlemonchichilittlemonchichi Member Posts: 103 Arc User
Deleted! Got the Info this is against the forum rules!
"Be excellent to each other and Party on Dudes!"
Post edited by littlemonchichi on

Comments

• Options
    psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Why not sell them on the Exchange?
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • Options
    mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    All my extra boffs go straight to the exchange for a ec.

When the exchange is working of course. ;)

edit: As an aside, I would think that players would be more interested in the skills and the rarity of the boff and not the pretty pictures.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
  • Options
    psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    if you skilled them or you have them in your crew you cant sell them in exchange sir ;)

You can right-click them to get info on their skills.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • Options
    edited July 2012
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I traded my Fed Gorn tactical officer candidate today for a D'kora. The guy collects boffs, already had a D'kora (we traded on its bridge) and the Gorn completed his set of enemy faction boffs.

:rolleyes:

Now, do I open it or save it? I made a thread about this in Star Trek Online Discussion, go there if you want to talk about it.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.