test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Would any other independent players like to form a fleet?

azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Earth Spacedock
I'm a 550+ day lifer, and I've never been in a serious fleet... I've always liked to play independently. With some of the coming content basically forcing us to join fleets, I was thinking about forming my own...

I'm wondering if any other independent players want to join up to form a no-pressure fleet of independent players, free to come and go and contribute as they wish. Great success is not as important as getting my feet wet in the notion of fleet building.

I was thinking about calling this new fleet "Federation Colonial Militia", with the notion of representing and providing a voice to some of the independent colonies we seed in the furthest reaches of Federation space...

If there's any interest, we can meet up in game and form this thing... Right now, I'm just pitching out the idea.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I am interested in helping.
  • appletontrekappletontrek Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'm definitely like to help. I was just thinking of that today wanting to create a fleet today for this purpose and be love to be part of this.
  • coldbeer72coldbeer72 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Sounds promising, for me though it would depend on what sort of numbers u are looking at for this, and what time zone u r in. Want to get together with a small group that likes a joke and a chat, that doesnt take it TOO seriously!!
    (oh and GMT +10 for me)
  • moxionmoxion Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    i will help
  • azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I've formed the fleet with the help of a few random people at ESD, and while the Federation Colonial Militia only has two members at the moment, I'd be happy to invite any of you. I only ask for your patience, as this is all new to me. PM me your character name and @handle, and I'll get an invite out to you later today.

FYI my timezone is -6.
  • inkaineinkaine Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'd happily join. Was thinking of posting the same thing here. Had the idea of calling it "Fleet of the Fleetless". :rolleyes:

Edit: Would have loved to contact you ingame, but apparently your handle ain't the same as your forum name. Mine is. ;)
  • rondiazrondiaz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Interested. I was a day one lifetime subscriber. Didn't like the game and played very sparingly. Trying to give it another run though. Might be nice to team up with some folks from time to time.
  • mikester92mikester92 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You guys are always welcome to join an existing fleet if you're fleetless! ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Colour me intrigued :)
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]