test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ABI: Artificial Borg Intelligence

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Greetings fellow Trekkers,

I am excited to announce that my 9th Foundry mission in almost complete and should be published by the end of the month.

It is titled
ABI: Artificial Borg Intelligence.

Overview:
The Borg, the Federations' most lethal enemy, has attempted to assimilate humanity several times and failed. When will their next attempt come, and in what form?
Meet with a Federation officer recently repatriated and freed from the collective to hear her troubling report that the Borg are again attempting to devise a plan to assimilate Earth. Can you find the answer and stop them in time?
We shall soon see!

This mission will be available for levels 15 and up.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thedukeofrockthedukeofrock Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Greetings fellow Trekkers,

Here is one of my missions available for Foundry Weekend. I hope you give it a try. :)

ABI: Artificial Borg Intelligence.

Overview: The Borg, the Federations' most lethal enemy, has attempted to assimilate humanity several times and failed. When will their next attempt come, and in what form?
    Meet with a Federation officer recently repatriated and freed from the collective to hear her troubling report that the Borg are again attempting to devise a plan to assimilate Earth. Can you find the answer and stop them in time?
    We shall soon see!

This mission will be available for levels 15 and up.

Hey hey now!

BAD ZOMBIE BAD GO BACK TO THE GROUND!

Seriously folks, if a thread hasn't been responded to in 30 days please don't bring it back up :( If you feel you need to continue the thread by all means make a new one! :)

/Closed ~Askray
    ABI-Artificial Borg Intelligence by Duke-of-Rock Available on Holodeck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also play Spawn of Medusa - The 5 Part series
    by Duke-of-Rock Available on Holodeck
This discussion has been closed.