test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    Tara B: Well, shall we contact Holt and go on another adventure?

Fiona: I would really appreciate it if my body isn't torn in half this time.

*eve uses the momentum of the slam to roll and kick her off behind her*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    *The Archangel rolls onto her feet and faces Eve defensively, before smirking a little.*

Archangel *taunting*: How about we finish this, wrestling, head-to-head?

*Dawn.*

Tara A: Sure.
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *The Archangel rolls onto her feet and faces Eve defensively, before smirking a little.*

Archangel *taunting*: How about we finish this, wrestling, head-to-head?

*Dawn.*

Tara A: Sure.

Tara B: Well go ahead and call her, unless you want us to just take a shuttle to meet them.

Eve: Wrestling? Really? I thought you preferred hitting things. *She stretches a little in response*
    Archangel: Naw, I'm good knocking you out any way you like, b****. *She raises her arms in an open-fisted guard.

Dawn. Tara A calls Holt.*
    Archangel: Naw, I'm good knocking you out any way you like, b****. *She raises her arms in an open-fisted guard.

Dawn. Tara A calls Holt.*

Holt: Ah good to hear from you Tara and Tara. I presume you are calling about my message?

Eve: Well I didn't say I was really against wrestling, was just a bit curious. *she gets into a guard as well*
    *The Archangel locks up with Eve and tries to take her down.

Dawn.*

Tara A: Yeah. Have you found anything more about this woman?
    *Eve shifts her weight side to side trying to get her off balance*

Holt: Well there have been unconfirmed reports of you being active in the area, which of course doesn't make sense since you are on Dawn, I think its likely this woman is responsible for such reports. All we have so far is a few security recordings of her, or that one recording of her eliminating survivors of a crew that we think the pirates attacked.We believe she is working with or for the pirates but we haven't had any sightings for Lore so while we suspect they are involved together there is currently no direct evidence of an alliance, but he has been known to have worked with the pirates before.
    *The Archangel grunts and does the same, growling as at one point they end up turning 180 degrees.

Dawn.*

Tara A: Well, you know what they say: it takes a thief to catch a thief. *Smirks.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: yeah just haven’t had the motivation to move my end along and don’t really have any other arcs going so I’m just kinda moving really slow.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    OoC: Maybe we should try and have something going on between all of us? I still think we need another rper or two in here...
    Ooc: that we do. The hardest part was Allen had so many angels going that we had built around and then he left which left a big gap. If you have ideas I’m more then open to things.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Ooc: on that note I’m going to wrap up the one line I have going with the parasite so I can have that done but keep them wrapped up for later use if I need.

Having deployed the weapon on two planets now the UNSC began prepping for a push at the known location of the primordial.

UNSC Fortune

Halsey is in the observation deck as Deja appears

Deja: ma’am we are being contacted. But I can’t confirm it’s location or who it is.

Halsey: alright put it through.

Admiral Cutter walks in as she is putting it through. As she does a gravely deep and almost sickening voice comes over the comm.

Primordial: children of my enemy you think you can destroy what I am and what I have wrought?

Cutter looks confused as he looks to Halsey.

Halsey: admiral it appears we have gained the primordial attention. It is what controls the parasite. A gravemind if you will.

Cutter: this is admiral cutter of the UNSC 7th fleet. Are you contacting us to surrender?

Primordial: I have been long before you stepped out of the mud and will remain long after your galaxy has turned to dust. But I make this one offer to spare the lives you would destroy to rid of me. Leave the Gorin system to me and I will not make any move to consume any of your space.

Cutter: what of the other powers here?

Primordial: if they remain out of this system I will leave them alone. Any ship that enters the system without my permission though will be consumed.

Cutter: stand by.

As Deja mutes the channel he turns to Halsey.

Halsey: it is a reasonable request. The Gorin system isn’t vital for anything we need. And it would save a lot of life.

Cutter: will it keep its end of the bargain though?

Halsey: it is many things but I don’t think dishonest is among them. Besides we can deploy patrols armed with the weapon to keep the sector secured.

Cutter: very well.

He nods to Deja who turns the comm back on.

Cutter: primordial we accept your offer. I will alert our leaders to our agreement.

Primordial: very well. I will recall all those under my control back to the Gorin sector then. Leave us in peace and we will leave you.

The channel closes as Cutter shivers

Cutter: the thing sounded hideous.

Halsey: that because it is admiral. I suggest remaining here for awhile to make sure nothing goes wrong.

Cutter: agreed. Helm this is cutter alert the fleet to remain outside the Gorin system and begin deploying warning buoys around this system.

Helm: aye admiral.

Cutter: well now I will go talk to command about our new “deal”.
    *The Archangel grunts and does the same, growling as at one point they end up turning 180 degrees.

Dawn.*

Tara A: Well, you know what they say: it takes a thief to catch a thief. *Smirks.*

OOC: Miss this West?
    OoC: Yeah I've had some big plans for a while for after the sphere builder war but I don't rven have a clue for what Allen had planned for the war. If we had more people then I think it would be easier for us to do bigger things, but Nick and Hoan didn't seem that interested in actually rping here.

OoC: Also did that mean they just turned and nothing else?

Holt: We'll come by dawn to pick you up, I'm hoping we can finally put an end to what's going on. *she makes a command to a bridge officer and the Nautilus makes a jump, making its way to Dawn*
    OOC: Yeah.

*Tara A gets ready to leave.*
    Ooc: yeah agreed.

*When the Nautilus arrives it beams the group up when they're ready, Holt meeting them in the transporter room*

Holt: Its good to see you all again, though I wish it were under better circumstances. We have made a new discovery since you talked to me, you might find it interesting.

*Eve tries to sweep her leg out from behind with a grapple*
    westx211 wrote: »

*When the Nautilus arrives it beams the group up when they're ready, Holt meeting them in the transporter room*

Holt: Its good to see you all again, though I wish it were under better circumstances. We have made a new discovery since you talked to me, you might find it interesting.

*Eve tries to sweep her leg out from behind with a grapple*

*She succeeds, with the Archangel quickly locking a body scissors as they go down.

U.S.S. Nautilus.*

Tara A: What is it?
    Holt: We've tracked some Pirate activity centered around a Rogue Planet. Something about the planet's environment allows life to survive in its atmosphere without a star to orbit around, and it seems to drift with the rotation of the galaxy. Long range scans have been... troubling to say the least, we don't know if its the nebula surrounding it, or the planet itself, or hell even the pirates, but there is incredible dimensional instabilities. If we can detect it on long range scans then its likely a bad omen. It should be safe for us to investigate... but... we better keep on our toes.

*Eve growls, trying to lock her own body scissors at the same time*
    *Eve's unable to, as the Archangel locks hers first and starts squeezing, putting immense pressure on Eve's lower ribs and abdomen.*

Archangel *angry*: Tap!

*U.S.S. Nautilus.*

Tara A: Okay. Anything else?
    Harrison walks into his ready room aboard the section 31 station. Setting a padd down he walks over to a small cabinet area taking out a bottle of romulan ale and pouring a glass before walking over to his desk again.

Harrison: agent Jaster report to my ready room.

Harrison takes a sip of his drink before looking out the window as he listens to the intel reports of what has been going on in the quadrant and any high importance information.

A moment later his door chimes as Jaster walks in.

Jaster: you asked to see me sir.

Harrison: yes. I need you to do a very special and specific assignment.

Jaster: of course sir.

Harrison: you will find the data for it in your padd. As soon as you have read it and are ready you can go to get started. Should you have any issues reach out to me.

Jaster: yes sir.

Jaster salutes as he walks out leaving Harrison alone again as he takes another drink from his glass.

Harrison: computer music classical.
    *Eve's unable to, as the Archangel locks hers first and starts squeezing, putting immense pressure on Eve's lower ribs and abdomen.*

Archangel *angry*: Tap!

*U.S.S. Nautilus.*

Tara A: Okay. Anything else?

*Eve growls but keeps silently taps*

Holt: Nothing else so far, we're already on the way there so I'm hoping we can find out more when we get closer.
    *The Archangel releases her and rolls on top, raising her arms above her head in triumph and letting out a little whoop, panting.

Nautilus.*

Tara A: Alright. Any chance we could be shown to our quarters?
    Ooc: I’ll post soon just trying to decide what to do next.
    Tara B: We'd like to get settled in.

Holt: Of course. Right this way. We might not be the biggest ship, but Starfleet still makes sure crew quarters are comfortable. Even klingon ships like the Durgath have a bit more comfort than they used to. But you'll never see a Dahar Master admit that he appreciates the soft seats. *She smiles as she leads them to the turbolift then to the guest quarters on the same deck as the captain's quarters*

*Eve sighs, getting up and starting to walk out of the gym without changing*
    westx211 wrote: »
    Tara B: We'd like to get settled in.

Holt: Of course. Right this way. We might not be the biggest ship, but Starfleet still makes sure crew quarters are comfortable. Even klingon ships like the Durgath have a bit more comfort than they used to. But you'll never see a Dahar Master admit that he appreciates the soft seats. *She smiles as she leads them to the turbolift then to the guest quarters on the same deck as the captain's quarters*

*Eve sighs, getting up and starting to walk out of the gym without changing*

*The Archangel smirks as Eve turns to leave.*

Archangel *taunting*: What, can't stand losing, b****?

*Nautilus. Tara A smiles before they reach the quarters and she starts getting settled in.*

Tara A: Oh, do we have access to the gym? If we're gonna be here a while...
    ooC: Yeah.

*Eve just doesn't respond at all, knowing it will probably anger the archangel to see her appear indifferent to losing, though in reality she is quite frustrated as she leaves the gym*

Holt: You do, just don't tired yourself out too much, we'll need to be ready to move when we arrive at the rogue planet in a couple days.