test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Harper walks out of his quarters into the office area and stops as he sees a figure standing there.

Harper: who are you? How did you get in here.

Vanguard: I’m not hear to harm or hurt you admiral so please relax. I’m here simply to warn you.

Harper: about what?

Vanguard: what has been released. The plague that now is going to spread across this galaxy.

Harper: we will stop it. I’m sure of it.

Vanguard: yes you all will. But it will come at a great cost. Are you willing to do whatever is necessary to achieve victory admiral?

Harper: of course I am. I have been ever sense I joined the navy.

Vanguard: while you will achieve victory it will come at a price. Remember you must be willing to all do whatever it will take to achieve victory.

In a flash he is gone as Harper stands there a moment deep in thought.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: and now I realize he didn’t respond lol. Oh it’s been one of those day today.

Harrison gets up

Harrison: I’ll have my people take the proper steps and sterilize the area. A pity the technology and such we may lose from any fallout there but a necessary step. I will let you know once my team has dealt with it and we will continue to try to sterilize the infection where it may appear. One last thing mr President. The only other major government in the area not yet aware of the situation officially at least is the republic. Would you rather inform them or should I

Karn: Its better if I tell Sam, most of the republic probably wouldn't take too kindly to Section 31 giving them a call that something dangerous happened.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    OoC: I think we should rp the bit with Jess asking Laura to check on her

Johanna: No... but I get the feeling at this rate we're gonna just wind up with a draw. *she smirks*

*Susan attempts to pirouette in order to slam Lorren into the ground and disorient her*

OOC: No problem.

*Dalos Alpha Prime, just as Round One ends.*

Jess: Can you go check on her? I think she'll respond better to your coaching than mine right now...

*Jess is clearly worried, particularly after the violence of that last ground fight.

Pegasus Prime. Mila smirks back.*

Mila: In your dreams, blondie!

*She goes to lock up again.

Tora Ziyal. She succeeds, Lorren almost completely losing the body scissors, only maintaining it with her ankles crossed over right now. She quickly tries to pull Susan's head down into a close guard though, gripping on Susan's hair.*

Lorren *angry, dazed*: B****!

Laura: But am I close enough to her to get through to her? Or is she just going to ignore what I say?

Susan: No hair pulling! *She cries out in pain and tries to get Lorren locked up with in an arm bar, or anything she can manage*

Johanna: Oh my dreams are of you in that bikini! *She locks up with Mila, struggling with her and trying to get her tripped up*

Jess: She's more likely to listen to you than she is to me... Just coach her... I don't want her to get hurt...

*Pegasus Prime. Mila slips out of the trip attempt and tries to put Johanna in a headlock clinch.*

Mila: And that's where the bikini's staying, babe!

*Tora Ziyal. Lorren struggles and tries to relock her body scissors, the two fighting between holds.*

Lorren *angry*: I wasn't pulling!

Johanna: Not if I can help it... *she grunst as Mila succeeds but Johanna keeps trying to break free*

Laura: I'll give it a shot okay. *she nods and heads to go see Karlie*

Susan: You're holding it! That's one step behind pulling! *She grits her teeth trying to brute force her back*

*Pegasus Prime. She succeeds.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren realises she's going to lose her arm again and tries desperately to roll on top using her body scissors to control Susan's weight.

*Dalos Alpha Prime.*

Kara: You okay?

Satin *panting*: Yeah...  She's not that tough really...

Kara: Tough enough.

Stop letting her pound on you.  You know full well Karlie's a bruiser.  Dodge.  Use your kicks - hit her from a distance.  If you have to get in a wrestling match with her, try and submit her.

Satin *panting*:...Okay.  Anything else?

Kara: Yeah...  If you have to tap, tap.  Don't wait until she's broken your bones.  Be careful.

*Meanwhile, Karlie glares across at Satin as Laura checks her over.*

Karlie *panting, angry*: She's mine... Next round she's going down...

Laura: Karlie.... why are you doing this? *She makes sure there aren't any dangerous injuries*

*Susan forces them onto their sides, she's too angry to let Lorren gain more ground if she can manage it*

*Johanna tries to take advantage of this and sweep her leg, pinning Mila down beneath her*

Karlie *panting, angry*: She stabbed me in the back... she's got this coming...

*She doesn't sound entirely certain. There aren't any serious injuries, but she clearly won't last three rounds if the first round was anything to go by. Laura can tell Satin's in no better shape, but they can definitely at least start the second round.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren grunts and tries to kick Susan off, tightening her grip on Susan's hair and...giving it a slight tug to hurt her.

Pegasus Prime. She succeeds, Mila pushing up against Johanna's abdomen to keep her weight off a little.*

Laura: That's not what I'm talking about. Why are you fighting? Why are you looking for anything that can put up a decent fight? You know... when I was younger I was jealous of my sisters... we tended to live through crises after crisis, seems my family is a magnet for danger. And everytime something happened they could deal with is, they had telepathy, telekinesis, twilight powers, they were all amazing fighters. Me? I was jut Laura, boring old Laura. Despite my parents I seem to have inherited almost nothing and that made me angry. I didn't like the feeling that I was weak. So I left. I ran away to the UNSC, I joined the Spartan program. I made myself strong. Strong enough that I could take on anything. So I had a reason to want to get strong and to fight. *She pauses before looking into her eyes* So tell me Karlie. Why do you fight?

Johanna: Careful there... *she grunts, backing off just a little but trying to adjust to counter the pushing*

Susan: What did I just say! *She yells angrily from the pain, punching Lorren and backing off*

Karlie:... I enjoy the challenge... The thrill, I guess.

*OOC: Laura also confided to Tara at one point that she and her Karen had had a bit of a bitter rivalry over a boy they both liked.*

*Pegasus Prime. Mila shoves Johanna to the side and tries to scramble on top.*

Mila: Why? Am I too much for ya, Jo'? *She smirks tauntingly.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren grunts angrily, the cut having opened a small cut on her cheek as she gets to her knees and tries to lunge after Susan, Daya quickly separating them.*

Daya: *To Susan.*. No striking!

*To Lorren, more angry.*. And no hair pulling!

Laura: But why? Why do you want the thrill? Are you angry at something? Do you feel you need to prove yourself? Is your life boring? Do you hate yourself? Why do you put yourself in danger when its hurting your friends and your family?

Johanna: Of course not! *Johanna tries to back off then spear her down again*

Susan: I wouldn't have punched her if she didn't pull my hair. *she grits her teeth trying to calm herself down*

Karlie: I'm not in danger!

*Pegasus Prime. Mila's dazed for a moment.

Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: I know... Come on, I think you two can take a break early.

*Daya leads Susan to one end of the room to help calm her down. Lorren glares intensely across the room at Susan.*

Laura: If you're not in danger how are you getting any thrill? There's no fun in a fight you know you're guaranteed to win. Even when sparring for fun its because there's a bit of back and forth over the victor and I know, you know, that you're not sparring. You're fighting anyone you can find, violent people, matches against strangers in brutal rings. Of course there's danger.

Susan: Alright. *She sighs and tries to ignore Lorren so she can get focused again*

*Johanna gets her in an armbar, trying to keep her pinned*

*Karlie doesn't respond.

Pegasus Prime. She succeeds, Mila struggling and grunting a little from the armbar.

Tora Ziyal. Three minutes later.*

Daya: You ready to go again?

Laura: Karlie... we're worried about you okay? Maybe you should rethink a fight if you don't even know why you want to fight.

Johanna: That enough for you hot stuff? *She smirks as she keeps the hold going*

Susan: I think I'm ready. *she nods gently, mostly calmed down*

*Karlie nods after a moment, before glaring back over at Satin, who glares straight back.*

Karlie *angry*: I'm still going to tear her head off...

*Pegasus Prime. Mila let's out a little incredulous laugh, struggling more to get out.*

Mila: Oh, it is on!

*Tora Ziyal. Daya gives her a quick kiss for luck.*

Daya: I know you don't need it, I just wanted to do it.

*She smiles before turning to Lorren, who immediately straightens up from leaning against the wall and walks towards Susan, taking a stance as Daya steps out of the way.*

Lorren *angry*: Ready, targ?

Johanna: Give up! *She does her best to keep it going, not giving too many chances to break free*

*Susan blushes and nods before getting into a stance, waiting for Lorren to make the first move so she can counter*

Johanna: Well... maybe try to understand how she feels about this?

OoC: One of my wisdom teeth is coming in and I'm probably going to have to get it pulled since its hard to eat
    Harrison: very good. I’ll leave you to it then.

He nods as he gets up to leave and start getting ready to deal with the outbreak site.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Ooc: and yikes man hope it gets taken care of quickly for ya.

He nods as he gets up to leave and start getting ready to deal with the outbreak site.

*Karn ends the call and starts putting in a call to Sam, rubbing his temples*
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User

Johanna: No... but I get the feeling at this rate we're gonna just wind up with a draw. *she smirks*

*Susan attempts to pirouette in order to slam Lorren into the ground and disorient her*

Jess: Can you go check on her? I think she'll respond better to your coaching than mine right now...

*Jess is clearly worried, particularly after the violence of that last ground fight.

Tora Ziyal. She succeeds, Lorren almost completely losing the body scissors, only maintaining it with her ankles crossed over right now. She quickly tries to pull Susan's head down into a close guard though, gripping on Susan's hair.*

Laura: But am I close enough to her to get through to her? Or is she just going to ignore what I say?

Susan: No hair pulling! *She cries out in pain and tries to get Lorren locked up with in an arm bar, or anything she can manage*

Johanna: Oh my dreams are of you in that bikini! *She locks up with Mila, struggling with her and trying to get her tripped up*

Jess: She's more likely to listen to you than she is to me... Just coach her... I don't want her to get hurt...

*Pegasus Prime. Mila slips out of the trip attempt and tries to put Johanna in a headlock clinch.*

*Tora Ziyal. Lorren struggles and tries to relock her body scissors, the two fighting between holds.*

Johanna: Not if I can help it... *she grunst as Mila succeeds but Johanna keeps trying to break free*

Susan: You're holding it! That's one step behind pulling! *She grits her teeth trying to brute force her back*

Tora Ziyal. Lorren realises she's going to lose her arm again and tries desperately to roll on top using her body scissors to control Susan's weight.

*Dalos Alpha Prime.*

Stop letting her pound on you.  You know full well Karlie's a bruiser.  Dodge.  Use your kicks - hit her from a distance.  If you have to get in a wrestling match with her, try and submit her.

Kara: Yeah...  If you have to tap, tap.  Don't wait until she's broken your bones.  Be careful.

Laura: Karlie.... why are you doing this? *She makes sure there aren't any dangerous injuries*

*Susan forces them onto their sides, she's too angry to let Lorren gain more ground if she can manage it*

*Johanna tries to take advantage of this and sweep her leg, pinning Mila down beneath her*

*She doesn't sound entirely certain. There aren't any serious injuries, but she clearly won't last three rounds if the first round was anything to go by. Laura can tell Satin's in no better shape, but they can definitely at least start the second round.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren grunts and tries to kick Susan off, tightening her grip on Susan's hair and...giving it a slight tug to hurt her.

Pegasus Prime. She succeeds, Mila pushing up against Johanna's abdomen to keep her weight off a little.*

Laura: That's not what I'm talking about. Why are you fighting? Why are you looking for anything that can put up a decent fight? You know... when I was younger I was jealous of my sisters... we tended to live through crises after crisis, seems my family is a magnet for danger. And everytime something happened they could deal with is, they had telepathy, telekinesis, twilight powers, they were all amazing fighters. Me? I was jut Laura, boring old Laura. Despite my parents I seem to have inherited almost nothing and that made me angry. I didn't like the feeling that I was weak. So I left. I ran away to the UNSC, I joined the Spartan program. I made myself strong. Strong enough that I could take on anything. So I had a reason to want to get strong and to fight. *She pauses before looking into her eyes* So tell me Karlie. Why do you fight?

Johanna: Careful there... *she grunts, backing off just a little but trying to adjust to counter the pushing*

Susan: What did I just say! *She yells angrily from the pain, punching Lorren and backing off*

*OOC: Laura also confided to Tara at one point that she and her Karen had had a bit of a bitter rivalry over a boy they both liked.*

Tora Ziyal. Lorren grunts angrily, the cut having opened a small cut on her cheek as she gets to her knees and tries to lunge after Susan, Daya quickly separating them.*

Laura: But why? Why do you want the thrill? Are you angry at something? Do you feel you need to prove yourself? Is your life boring? Do you hate yourself? Why do you put yourself in danger when its hurting your friends and your family?

Susan: I wouldn't have punched her if she didn't pull my hair. *she grits her teeth trying to calm herself down*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Daya leads Susan to one end of the room to help calm her down. Lorren glares intensely across the room at Susan.*

Laura: If you're not in danger how are you getting any thrill? There's no fun in a fight you know you're guaranteed to win. Even when sparring for fun its because there's a bit of back and forth over the victor and I know, you know, that you're not sparring. You're fighting anyone you can find, violent people, matches against strangers in brutal rings. Of course there's danger.

Susan: Alright. *She sighs and tries to ignore Lorren so she can get focused again*

*Karlie doesn't respond.

Pegasus Prime. She succeeds, Mila struggling and grunting a little from the armbar.

Laura: Karlie... we're worried about you okay? Maybe you should rethink a fight if you don't even know why you want to fight.

Johanna: That enough for you hot stuff? *She smirks as she keeps the hold going*

*Karlie nods after a moment, before glaring back over at Satin, who glares straight back.*

*Pegasus Prime. Mila let's out a little incredulous laugh, struggling more to get out.*

*She smiles before turning to Lorren, who immediately straightens up from leaning against the wall and walks towards Susan, taking a stance as Daya steps out of the way.*

Johanna: Give up! *She does her best to keep it going, not giving too many chances to break free*

*Susan blushes and nods before getting into a stance, waiting for Lorren to make the first move so she can counter*

OoC: One of my wisdom teeth is coming in and I'm probably going to have to get it pulled since its hard to eat

*Mila grunts in frustration, smiling a little as she taps out.*

Mila *playful, annoyed*: Fine. Targ.

*Tora Ziyal. Lorren gets in her stance and starts circling, not willing to go first this time.*

Lorren: Let's go!

*Dalos Alpha Prime.*

Karlie *angry*: How she feels?! She's the on who betrayed me!

*Dalos Alpha Prime.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Karlie doesn't respond.

*Tora Ziyal. Lorren gets in her stance and starts circling, not willing to go first this time.*

*Dalos Alpha Prime.*

Laura: Karlie. You made a promise to her and then broke it. She may have betrayed you but you betrayed her first. Did they ever teach you the golden rule in school? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Susan: Fine! *She rushes forward trying to fake out Lorren before lifting her up and slamming her down*

Johanna: I did it! *She finally lets go and lays down on her back panting from the strain*

*Dalos Alpha Prime.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Karlie doesn't respond.

*Dalos Alpha Prime.*

Laura: Karlie. You made a promise to her and then broke it. She may have betrayed you but you betrayed her first. Did they ever teach you the golden rule in school? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Susan: Fine! *She rushes forward trying to fake out Lorren before lifting her up and slamming her down*

Johanna: I did it! *She finally lets go and lays down on her back panting from the strain*

*Mila pants to, laughing a little.*

Mila: I haven't had fun like that in... Actually, I can't really remember...

*Tora Ziyal. Lorren rolls on top before picking Susan up and slamming her against the window sill.

Dalos Alpha Prime. Karlie doesn't respond.*
    Harrison beams down to the alpha site on earth flanked by two heavily armed agents as he walks over to firefly and echo.

Harrison: your mission is a go. Find what you can and bring back anything of value. Once done extract all humanoid members of your team and then set off the thaloron device.

Echo: understood sir.

Harrison: if your position is compromised use the device wether the other members get clear or not. We can not allow or risk more of these things getting lose. Do I make myself clear.

Firefly: understood sir.

They nod as they join their teams and start to head into the ruins again. Harrison watch’s then before turning

Harrison: alright let’s get back to the ship so I can listen to how the republic is going to take the news.

His two guards join him as they beam up to his ship waiting in orbit.

*Dalos Alpha Prime.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Karlie doesn't respond.

*Dalos Alpha Prime.*

*Tora Ziyal. Lorren rolls on top before picking Susan up and slamming her against the window sill.

Laura: You can go out there and finish fighting her if you want. but remember what we talked about okay?

Johanna: *she giggles* Oh I'll try and make sure you have some new ideas of fun. But it was great. I like seeing you laugh and smile.

Susan: careful there! *She grunts in pain, trying to shift her weight and stretch herself out to trip up Lorren*

*Dalos Alpha Prime.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Karlie doesn't respond.

*Dalos Alpha Prime.*

Laura: You can go out there and finish fighting her if you want. but remember what we talked about okay?

Johanna: *she giggles* Oh I'll try and make sure you have some new ideas of fun. But it was great. I like seeing you laugh and smile.

Susan: careful there! *She grunts in pain, trying to shift her weight and stretch herself out to trip up Lorren*

*Satin nods and gets up, Karlie doing the same as Kara and Laura vacate the cage, both girls cracking their knuckles as they get ready for round 2.

Pegasus Prime.*

Mila: It's been a while... Maybe Cassi was right about that... Maybe I was wound up too tight.

*Tora Ziyal. Lorren avoids the trip but loses her advantage. Susan can potentially twist them around and pin Lorren on top of the sill.*

Lorren *angry*: I thought you wanted to fight, b****?!

*Dalos Alpha Prime.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Karlie doesn't respond.

*Dalos Alpha Prime.*

*Satin nods and gets up, Karlie doing the same as Kara and Laura vacate the cage, both girls cracking their knuckles as they get ready for round 2.

Pegasus Prime.*

Mila: It's been a while... Maybe Cassi was right about that... Maybe I was wound up too tight.

*Tora Ziyal. Lorren avoids the trip but loses her advantage. Susan can potentially twist them around and pin Lorren on top of the sill.*

Johanna: Well... I wouldn't go that far, but you need to learn to live a little. *she reaches out and holds Mila's hand*

Laura: *she walks over to Jess* I gave her a good talking to. I think I got through to her.

Susan: You're damn right! *She twists and turns to pin Lorren down in a painful manner*

OoC: Karn was trying to call Sam

*Karn ends the call and starts putting in a call to Sam, rubbing his temples*

*OOC: Sorry, missed this.*

Sam: Mr President. What can I do for you?

*Dalos Alpha Prime.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Karlie doesn't respond.

*Dalos Alpha Prime.*

Pegasus Prime.*

Johanna: Well... I wouldn't go that far, but you need to learn to live a little. *she reaches out and holds Mila's hand*

Laura: *she walks over to Jess* I gave her a good talking to. I think I got through to her.

Susan: You're damn right! *She twists and turns to pin Lorren down in a painful manner*

OoC: Karn was trying to call Sam

Mila: You mean like going to a nightclub in Chellion? *Smirks teasingly.

Dalos Alpha Prime.*

Jess: Thank you... How's she doing?

*In the cage, the round begins with Satin and Karlie charging each other straight from the bell, exchanging jabs before Satin throws a kick into Karlie's abdomen, most of the impact coming from her thigh due to how close they are. Karlie grunts and gets Satin into a thai clinch, throwing a heavy knee into Satin's gut before Satin breaks out and backs off, the two circling as they size each other up.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren grunts painfully and tries to lock a body scissors on Susan, trying to clamp down on her diaphragm, growling a little in anger.*
    On board the heavily modified sanghelli transport ship Osman is looking over a data terminal with Atlas.

Osman: how old are these ONI reports?

Atlas: according to J’ra they came in yesterday.

Osman: I don’t like it. This doesn’t look like something natural. It looks....

Atlas: evil?

Osman: that is the nice way to put it yes. See if there is any more information he can get us and reach out to Harrison and Section 31 as well.

Atlas: do I send this to Asher or Rotek now?

Osman: not yet. I want to learn more about this first.
    Karn: There's been an incident Sam. I allowed the UNSC to research some ruins on earth, with the radiation levels dropping to habitable zones in many areas and with their situation I figured it'd be good publicity. But it appears that they u leashed some sort of parasitic lifeform that takes hold of organic lifeforms. I'm sending over a file with what little details I know. We're sterilizing the ruins right now but its believed that atleast some of them made it offworld.
    Johanna: Oh no, I won the bet so no running off to nightclubs where you can get kidnapped again.

Laura: She's conflicted. I don't think she even knows why she is fighting. I think she is taking something out on those around her, but I don't know what.

*She succeeds with Susan having a hard time breathing so she spins to slam Lorren against the groun*
    Karn: There's been an incident Sam. I allowed the UNSC to research some ruins on earth, with the radiation levels dropping to habitable zones in many areas and with their situation I figured it'd be good publicity. But it appears that they u leashed some sort of parasitic lifeform that takes hold of organic lifeforms. I'm sending over a file with what little details I know. We're sterilizing the ruins right now but its believed that atleast some of them made it offworld.

Sam: How big is the threat?
    Johanna: Oh no, I won the bet so no running off to nightclubs where you can get kidnapped again.

Laura: She's conflicted. I don't think she even knows why she is fighting. I think she is taking something out on those around her, but I don't know what.

*She succeeds with Susan having a hard time breathing so she spins to slam Lorren against the groun*

Mila: Fine. This was more fun anyway.

*She gives Johanna a quick peck on the lips.*

I'll go get changed.

*She gets up and goes to change into a bikini as agreed.

Dalos Alpha Prime. After a moment Karlie feints a haymaker, Satin dropping under it to go for a takedown and getting a knee to the face for her trouble, knocking her back and down to the canvas.

Karlie tries to chase her down to finish her, but Satin lifts her legs up to stop her getting in a mount before kicking her back. Satin scrambles to her feet, yelling out in anger as she tackles Karlie into the cage wall before delivering a pair of heavy knees to Karlie's gut. Karlie responds with a couple of punches to Satin's ribs, before Satin pulls them away from the wall and tosses Karlie back into the middle of the cage.*

Satin *angry*: Come on!

*Tora Ziyal. She succeeds, breaking the vice on her diaphragm though Lorren manages to keep the scissors itself locked, growling as she tries to roll on top and pin Susan down.*
    Sukan is waiting as Harper arrives at the stations command center.

Sukan: sir I have everything ready for you.

Harper: good lets talk then and make sure everything is going as intended.

They walk into the main office of the station.

Harper: so everything is on track for the Reaper project correct?

Sukan: yes sir. Production facility is finishing up the first 5000 units now and they will be ready to deploy in the next few days.

Harper: good. With this new parasite being a major risk to organic beings the sooner we can add these units to our security forces the better I will feel. It will also keep all our people safer have two different units.
    Castle Base
    Bio unit

Halsey sets down her padd as she lets out a long sigh. They had been working non stop and so far had found little in the way of stopping an infection from spreading. Well short of disintegration of the original bio mass. She takes a drink of coffee as she gets up to stretch.

Halsey: computer begin log.

She waits for the beep knowing the computer is now listening.

Halsey: I’ve been working with ONIs bio specialists for the last 3 days now in an attempt to understand the parasite that was brought here from the site discovered on earth. While I yet to have discovered a way to stop the infection we have only found that the way to cleanse any of them is to completely eradicate any and all bio mass in the area. The tissue of the infected bio mass becomes a trendy resilient to any energy based weapons while the PAC weapons used by UNSC persons seems to be more effective due to their kinetic and physical nature.

She pauses a moment to take another drink of her coffee.

Halsey: in theory the only real feasible weapon on a large scale would be a nuclear device at the moment. I haven’t given up finding anything yet but with what I have so far I’m not hopeful with what I will find. On another note 275 of the spartan cadets made it through the augmentation process. 25 did not make it sadly. As heart wrenching as it is the results are far better then I could have originally hoped for. Before long they will be ready to be deployed against this new threat and hopefully survive it. Holland keeps checking in often for updates even though I’ve told him there isn’t much new to report since we started. I know he is being pressured from command but despite what some may think I’m not a miracle worker. Computer end log entry.
    Ooc: hope everyone is doing ok and well.

Karn: I have been advised if its not nipped in the bud it could be a galactic level threat, think the borg but with flesh instead of cybernetics.

I'll go get changed.

Dalos Alpha Prime. After a moment Karlie feints a haymaker, Satin dropping under it to go for a takedown and getting a knee to the face for her trouble, knocking her back and down to the canvas.

Karlie tries to chase her down to finish her, but Satin lifts her legs up to stop her getting in a mount before kicking her back. Satin scrambles to her feet, yelling out in anger as she tackles Karlie into the cage wall before delivering a pair of heavy knees to Karlie's gut. Karlie responds with a couple of punches to Satin's ribs, before Satin pulls them away from the wall and tosses Karlie back into the middle of the cage.*

*Tora Ziyal. She succeeds, breaking the vice on her diaphragm though Lorren manages to keep the scissors itself locked, growling as she tries to roll on top and pin Susan down.*

*Johanna waits patiently, twiddling her fingers a bit excited already just imagining it*

Laura: Should we fuss at them for being too aggressive?

*Susan grunts again, doing her hardest to keep them on their side, wrapping her arms around Lorren's back and starting to squeeze her*

Karn: I have been advised if its not nipped in the bud it could be a galactic level threat, think the borg but with flesh instead of cybernetics.

Sam: Great. Just what we need: another bout of galactic armageddon.

I'll go get changed.

*Johanna waits patiently, twiddling her fingers a bit excited already just imagining it*

*Susan grunts again, doing her hardest to keep them on their side, wrapping her arms around Lorren's back and starting to squeeze her*

Kara: Let them blow off their steam. If they don't settle this here and now they never will.

*Karlie roars out and tries to hit Satin with a lariat, Satin ducking under it before throwing a straight kick into Karlie's gut. Karlie recovers and catches Satin's arm on a haymaker, throwing Satin to the canvas and locking an armbar, Satin alternating between grunts and sharp cries of pain as Karlie works the submission hold. Satin is starting to work her free arm and legs into position to buck her off. There's just over a minute left in round two and it's looking like the two might just make it to the end.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren grunts, wrapping her arms around Susan's neck and head to pull her into a clinch and help her clamp in the body scissors again, the two now trying to crush each other out.*

Lorren *straining*: Get off you b****!

*Pegasus Prime. Mila comes out in a red bikini and skirt with black trim. It's not quite as revealing as what the Orions forced on her, but it's definitely not modest. Mila has a hand on her hip and gives Johanna a look, clearly trying to look annoyed but unable to hide a small smirk on her face. The only downside is the few bruises on her abdomen, back, and arm from the wrestling match.*

Mila *feigned annoyance*: Satisfied?
    Osman sets down a padd as she gets up making her way to the ships bridge.

Osman: how long till we reach Zeta 4?

Shipmaster: a few hours. We will get you there in plenty of time for your meeting.

Osman: I appreciate you taking me there. It will make it easier to avoid being stopped by any patrols or having to go through republic space.

The shipmaster gives what can only be described as a sanghelli chuckle as J’ra enters as well.

Osman: so are you going to the meeting as well.

J’ra: yes. Carter had requested I be there to brief him on my last mission as well here what he has reported on this new development.

Osman: well hopefully Harrison and his people will have everything set up and ready like they are suppose to as well.
    Earth ruins

Echo: come on move it move it!

He fires a salvo at the combat forms following them as he covers for his team as they try to make it back to the extraction point.

Echo: hey tell me you have that bomb ready to go?

Firefly: you have 5 min to get them out of here. If you don’t do it by then I’m setting it off. Not that you have to worry much sense me and you will be fine but you need to get the others out of here.

Firefly turns firing his shotgun like weapon at a form destroying it.

Firefly: man I love this weapon. Hurry up though I’m not going to stick around here forever.

Echo fires again cursing as he hears the click of his weapon being empty. He quickly holsters it on his back drawing two side arm heavy pistols.

Agent: we have more forms up ahead we are cut off!

Echo again curses silently knowing they won’t make it out. He fires again as he hears one of the agents be grabbed and taken into the darkness as he screams. Seeing the fear in their eyes he keeps firing as he hails firefly again.

Echo: light it up now!

Firefly taps his wrist control as waves of the radioactive particles fill the entire area destroying anything organic in the area. After it is done Firefly slowly walks down the hallways making his way to Echo while making sure there is no bio signs.

Firefly: firefly to Harrison

Harrison: go ahead.

Firefly: site is secured. Infection should be contained on earth now sir. But no sign that the hive mind was here.

Harrison: damn. Ok get what data you can. I’ll be in contact soon.

Harrison sits back in his chair as he types a response letting the president know earth is secured for the moment.

Meanwhile

On a backwater world a transport sits along with a number of other ships and where a small port had been it has now been consumed and turned into other forms as they spread quickly around the planet.

I'll go get changed.

Kara: Let them blow off their steam. If they don't settle this here and now they never will.

*Karlie roars out and tries to hit Satin with a lariat, Satin ducking under it before throwing a straight kick into Karlie's gut. Karlie recovers and catches Satin's arm on a haymaker, throwing Satin to the canvas and locking an armbar, Satin alternating between grunts and sharp cries of pain as Karlie works the submission hold. Satin is starting to work her free arm and legs into position to buck her off. There's just over a minute left in round two and it's looking like the two might just make it to the end.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren grunts, wrapping her arms around Susan's neck and head to pull her into a clinch and help her clamp in the body scissors again, the two now trying to crush each other out.*

Lorren *straining*: Get off you b****!

*Pegasus Prime. Mila comes out in a red bikini and skirt with black trim. It's not quite as revealing as what the Orions forced on her, but it's definitely not modest. Mila has a hand on her hip and gives Johanna a look, clearly trying to look annoyed but unable to hide a small smirk on her face. The only downside is the few bruises on her abdomen, back, and arm from the wrestling match.*

Mila *feigned annoyance*: Satisfied?

Johanna: Y-yes! *She stammers, blushing profusely as she looks up and down Mila's body, she tries not to stare for too long, but its fairly obvious she thinks Mila is beautiful*

Susan: Never! You think I'm just going to let you walk away?! *With how hard they're going on each other trying to break each other it might be a good idea to stop them before something snaps*

Laura: I guess you're right... I just hope they don't break something.