Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Susan grunts getting knocked over but she tries to pull Daya down too*

*She succeeds, Daya trying to stabilise and pin her down.*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    OoC: Sorry... I did miss both your posts...

*Susan tries to roll on top to not get pinned but she's struggling*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    OoC: Sorry... I did miss both your posts...

*Susan tries to roll on top to not get pinned but she's struggling*

*She succeeds, Daya trying to kick out.*
    *Susan giggles and kisses her while trying to keep her pinned*
    *Susan giggles and kisses her while trying to keep her pinned*

*Daya seems to enjoy the kiss, before trying to roll on top and back off.*
    *Susan let's her but tries to tag her once she's backing off*
    *Susan let's her but tries to tag her once she's backing off*

*Daya tries to tag her back, before trying to kick the phaser out of Susan's hand (kicking the phaser, not her hand).*
    *Susan grunts and sweeps her leg*

*Daya yelps as she falls, before quickly scrambling on top and trying to pin Susan down again, smiling as she pants lightly.*

Daya: Having fun?
    ryan218 wrote: »

*Daya yelps as she falls, before quickly scrambling on top and trying to pin Susan down again, smiling as she pants lightly.*

Susan: Yes I am. *She smiles as she gets pinned but tries to roll them over and pin down Daya once more*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: I'll post some more soon at work.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

Susan: Yes I am. *She smiles as she gets pinned but tries to roll them over and pin down Daya once more*

*Daya backs off as Susan tries to roll them over, dropping a phaser and getting in a loose stance, smiling at Susan.*

Daya: Come get me.

*Daya backs off as Susan tries to roll them over, dropping a phaser and getting in a loose stance, smiling at Susan.*

Susan: oh fine. *She laughs and lunges at her locking up with her playfully*
    Osman walks into her office again heading to her side room where she sits down getting a drink.

Atlas: shall I set the do not disturb mode on?

Osman: yes but if its vital let me know.

Atlas: yes ma'am
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

*Daya tries to pin Susan against a wall.*
    Karee space

Zuko walks through the halls of the capital palace as the fires burn in the night. As he does his top general approaches.

Kuran: my lord things have not gotten better. We have recently found two more worlds void of life. The cause is yet unknown.

Zuko: continue to investigate. I will meditate on the matter and try to find anything I can as well.

OoC: Sorry was busy trying to figure out how to get a proper repair job on my grandmother's roof to replace the shoddy work me and my uncle had to do to it.

*Susan struggles but gets pinned, blushing*

OoC: Sorry was busy trying to figure out how to get a proper repair job on my grandmother's roof to replace the shoddy work me and my uncle had to do to it.

Daya *playful*: You done?
    *Milosis VI Colony, Delta Quadrant.*

Marine Captain *frantic*: Move it, Marines!  Double time!

*A platoon of RNF Marines frantically leap out of the 10th storey of a skyscraper as a volley of quantum mortar rounds hit the base.  Using their jump packs, the marines land and sprint down the avenue as the building comes down.*

Squad Leader: Visors DOWN!

Captain: Hit the dirt!

*The marines drop their helmet visors and dive to the ground as a dust cloud from the collapsing building overtakes them.

There is silence.  As the marines push onto their feet, they find themselves blinded by the thickness of the dust, their helmet beacons just reflecting back off the fog of debris.*

Captain: Comm check.

Squad Leader 1: 5 by 5, Cap.

Captain: Enterprise, this is Delta Company, 2nd Battalion.

Athena *Over Comm*: Reading you, Delta Company.

Captain: Free Delta just shelled our position.  Requesting fire mission, approximately 2 klicks on bearing...270 through 300.

Athena *Over Comm*: Stand by, Delta.

*In Orbit, R.S.S. Enterprise.  The 5th Fleet has split into squadrons to liberate as many Alliance worlds under Free Delta control as possible.  Joining Enterprise are a division of destroyers and several Victory-Class troop transports.  The liberation of Milosis VI is in its seventh day, and Republic forces are still bottled up trying to take the capital.

In the Enterprise CIC, Matt and Benson are watching the conflict on the surface.  There's a hive of chatter as most of the technicians are focusing on directing orbital and aerial bombardment missions against Free Delta targets - mostly mortar positions which are blasting Republic troops and the civilian population alike, showing almost no regard for collateral damage.  Athena is busy trying to coordinate the fire support requests, her avatar pedestal unusually dark.  Benson is busy reading reports on his PADD as Matt watches the tactical map.*

Benson: We've lost contact with another platoon.

Matt: Where?

Benson: Suburbs.  Free Delta fired heavy mortars close to their last-known position.  Should I direct a CAP to look fo them?

Matt: No, we need them ready to hit the enemy's artillery if they show up agai--

*The alert klaxon sounds moments before the ship shakes from an explosive impact.

Bridge.  The Security Officer turns to Garrick.*

Security Officer: Their anti-orbital batteries opened up again.  Armour soaked the damage, sir.
    Osman wakes up startled as her console beeps having dozed off from not sleeping.

Osman: report?

Atlas: ma'am just received a new report about the current situation on the milosis colony.

Osman: what is the report?

Atlas: fighting has just increased as free delta is pushing again.

Osman straightens her jacket as she walks out into the command center room.

Osman: alright people let's get to work.

Susan: Mmm maybe I need a little more convincing? *She raises an eyebrow teasingly*

Susan: Mmm maybe I need a little more convincing? *She raises an eyebrow teasingly*

*Daya smiles and tries to take Susan down. Meanwhile, Karen, Serah, and Mila are finishing with their program.*

Mila: That was fun.

*A platoon of RNF Marines frantically leap out of the 10th storey of a skyscraper as a volley of quantum mortar rounds hit the base.  Using their jump packs, the marines land and sprint down the avenue as the building comes down.*

*The marines drop their helmet visors and dive to the ground as a dust cloud from the collapsing building overtakes them.

There is silence.  As the marines push onto their feet, they find themselves blinded by the thickness of the dust, their helmet beacons just reflecting back off the fog of debris.*

Captain: Free Delta just shelled our position.  Requesting fire mission, approximately 2 klicks on bearing...270 through 300.

*In Orbit, R.S.S. Enterprise.  The 5th Fleet has split into squadrons to liberate as many Alliance worlds under Free Delta control as possible.  Joining Enterprise are a division of destroyers and several Victory-Class troop transports.  The liberation of Milosis VI is in its seventh day, and Republic forces are still bottled up trying to take the capital.

In the Enterprise CIC, Matt and Benson are watching the conflict on the surface.  There's a hive of chatter as most of the technicians are focusing on directing orbital and aerial bombardment missions against Free Delta targets - mostly mortar positions which are blasting Republic troops and the civilian population alike, showing almost no regard for collateral damage.  Athena is busy trying to coordinate the fire support requests, her avatar pedestal unusually dark.  Benson is busy reading reports on his PADD as Matt watches the tactical map.*

Benson: Suburbs.  Free Delta fired heavy mortars close to their last-known position.  Should I direct a CAP to look fo them?

Matt: No, we need them ready to hit the enemy's artillery if they show up agai--

*The alert klaxon sounds moments before the ship shakes from an explosive impact.

Security Officer: Their anti-orbital batteries opened up again.  Armour soaked the damage, sir.

Garrick: We need to get rid of those anti-orbital batteries so we can provide better support. Without those we could make coordinated strikes to take down those mortars.

*Daya smiles and tries to take Susan down. Meanwhile, Karen, Serah, and Mila are finishing with their program.*

*Susan tries to break free and force Daya to the ground first, trying to sweep her legs*

Serah: I'm glad you came along Mila.

Garrick: We need to get rid of those anti-orbital batteries so we can provide better support. Without those we could make coordinated strikes to take down those mortars.

Security: Orders, sir?

*Susan tries to break free and force Daya to the ground first, trying to sweep her legs*

*She succeeds, Daya struggling to get the advantage.

Holodeck 2.*

Mila: Thanks for letting me come along.

Karen: Do you two mind if I do a little training?

Security: Orders, sir?

Garrick: Do we have any special forces available that could attempt to sabotage the batteries?

*She succeeds, Daya struggling to get the advantage.

Holodeck 2.*

Mila: Thanks for letting me come along.

Karen: Do you two mind if I do a little training?

Serah: Sure, will you be fine?

*Susan can't keep her held down for long and Daya manages to regain the advantage*