ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    109: A fragment of something greater. I'm not really allowed to say much more about it and I don't really know much more.

Frigg: The clone? I'm asking because I was watching you fight and you were using moves I haven't seen you use before, so I suspected perhaps you've been holding back.

201: Okay. When do we leave?

*Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: Yeah...I guess you could say that... I just didn't want to seem...out of place. Things between me and Karen were difficult enough without me being trained to destroy her.

I guess Jane didn't have that issue...

109: We can leave right now, though it will be a bit of a jump when we return to normal space.

Frigg: Its not your fault what Jane did. That's in the past and we can only prepare for the future. I think you should help train Karen. It might help you two bond.

201: Okay. Do you want to do some training first? *Smiles. *

*Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: Maybe... I was just...

*She shuffles her feet awkwardly.*

I guess I was looking to deal with Jane myself...

109: What kind of training? *she raises an eyebrow teasingly*

Frigg: Look Daya its probably better if no one tries to take her down alone other than say the adults. By now she's probably been augmented and could give even someone like me trouble.

201: The kind where I kick your TRIBBLE? *Smiles back teasingly.

Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: Maybe... But she's my clone. In her mind, she was doing what she did for me. I'm rsponsible for her. Besides, I know how to fight her - Karen doesn't. If she hasn't been augmented, and she comes after Karen again, shouldn't I protect my sister?

109: I figured you'd want to do more than that to my TRIBBLE. *she laughs and shakes her hips at 201 jokingly*

Frigg: How do you know she did what she did for you?

201: Someone's confident in herself. *She gets up and puts up a guard.* Come on.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: She's my clone. She still thinks Karen's a clone of me - that Karen stole my life.

Frigg: Why would she attack her then when you've been welcomed into the family?

109: Not confident, flirting. *she gets into a stance and smirks* You first.

Daya: I don't think she realises.

*Daemon Base. 201 throws a quick combo of punches.*

Frigg: Why not? Does she not know you joined us?

*109 starts blocking then performs a spin kick*

Daya: I don't think so. I couldn't exactly broadcast it...

*Daemon Base. 201 ducks under it and tackles 109 into the wall before throwing her to the floor and trying to punch her in the face repeatedly.*

OoC: Sorry been stuck watching movies all day

Frigg: But wouldn't the DIS have the information that you went "traitor"?

109: Getting a bit rough there. *she laughs playfully and blocks the punches, occasionally taking a hit but she bucks 201 off then kicks her in the head before she can recover*

Daya: Doesn't mean they'd tell her.

*Daemon Base. 201 scrambles on the ground, grabbing 109's leg and trying to take her down.*

201 *playfully*: I can slow down if I'm too much for you, hotstuff.

Frigg: That's true. But I still get the feeling that even if you explained everything she might not listen.

109: Nah I like things hard and fast hon, *she smiles teasingly and hops up letting her use her other leg for a drop kick*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    109: A fragment of something greater. I'm not really allowed to say much more about it and I don't really know much more.

Frigg: The clone? I'm asking because I was watching you fight and you were using moves I haven't seen you use before, so I suspected perhaps you've been holding back.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: Yeah...I guess you could say that... I just didn't want to seem...out of place. Things between me and Karen were difficult enough without me being trained to destroy her.

109: We can leave right now, though it will be a bit of a jump when we return to normal space.

Frigg: Its not your fault what Jane did. That's in the past and we can only prepare for the future. I think you should help train Karen. It might help you two bond.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Frigg: Look Daya its probably better if no one tries to take her down alone other than say the adults. By now she's probably been augmented and could give even someone like me trouble.

Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: Maybe... But she's my clone. In her mind, she was doing what she did for me. I'm rsponsible for her. Besides, I know how to fight her - Karen doesn't. If she hasn't been augmented, and she comes after Karen again, shouldn't I protect my sister?

109: I figured you'd want to do more than that to my TRIBBLE. *she laughs and shakes her hips at 201 jokingly*

201: Someone's confident in herself. *She gets up and puts up a guard.* Come on.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: She's my clone. She still thinks Karen's a clone of me - that Karen stole my life.

*Daemon Base. 201 ducks under it and tackles 109 into the wall before throwing her to the floor and trying to punch her in the face repeatedly.*

109: Getting a bit rough there. *she laughs playfully and blocks the punches, occasionally taking a hit but she bucks 201 off then kicks her in the head before she can recover*

*Daemon Base. 201 scrambles on the ground, grabbing 109's leg and trying to take her down.*

Frigg: That's true. But I still get the feeling that even if you explained everything she might not listen.

109: Nah I like things hard and fast hon, *she smiles teasingly and hops up letting her use her other leg for a drop kick*

Daya: That's why I'm practising.

*Daemon Base. 201 rolls back from the kick and onto her feet before launching a flying straight at 109.*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Daemon Base. 201 rolls back from the kick and onto her feet before launching a flying straight at 109.*

Frigg: I'm just worried you'll get hurt...

*109 ducks under the attack and tries to launch an uppercut*
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: I don't think Jane would try to kill me. We were friends...

*Daemon Base. 201 blocks the uppercut and throws an elbow strike.*
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Frigg: Yeah but the organization that made her breeds them to be assassins Daya.

109: Not bad. *she takes the elbow strike but headbutts 201*
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Frigg: Yeah but the organization that made her breeds them to be assassins Daya.

*201 grapples 109 on her way down, bringing her to the floor as well and trying to roll on top, grunting.*

201: Not bad yourself...

*Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: Yeah, but...Jane's not like other Archangels.
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*201 grapples 109 on her way down, bringing her to the floor as well and trying to roll on top, grunting.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Frigg: Because she's a clone of you?

*109 lets her roll on top and smiles teasingly*

109: Always figured you for a top. *she laughs*
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

201: Stop talking.

*She kisses 109 while trying to pin her down.

Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: Because she and the other Archangels hate each other.
  • Options
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

OoC: Sorry.

*109 blushes and lets herself be pinned as she kisses 201 back, holding onto her gently*

Frigg: Why do they hate her?
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*109 blushes and lets herself be pinned as she kisses 201 back, holding onto her gently*

*After a moment, 201 breaks the kiss, smiling at 109.*

201: You give?

*Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: I don't really know... I guess they feel threatened by her.
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

109: Mmm sure. *She smiles back and relaxes*

Frigg: Because she was the future? I'm guessing the only reason they cloned you was because well they must've ran out of my... well your mother's dna. Maybe they hoped she would wind up getting killed going after Karen.
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Frigg: Because she was the future? I'm guessing the only reason they cloned you was because well they must've ran out of my... well your mother's dna. Maybe they hoped she would wind up getting killed going after Karen.

*201 gets off her and helps her up.*

201: Okay, shall we get ready?

*Tora Ziyal. Daya shrugs.*

Daya: Maybe.

Did you need anything else?
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

109: Sure. *she nods* Lets hurry so we can get out of here. Subspace always gives me the creeps. Its like I can hear voices in the back of my head. *she shivers* The others say its because my telepathy isn't as good as it should be so its just background thoughts but its not the same.

Frigg: I was just checking up on you. I worry about you and Karen...
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

109: Sure. *she nods* Lets hurry so we can get out of here. Subspace always gives me the creeps. Its like I can hear voices in the back of my head. *she shivers* The others say its because my telepathy isn't as good as it should be so its just background thoughts but its not the same.

Daya: Thanks. *She starts unwrapping the tape around her hands and heads to the locker room.*
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: Thanks. *She starts unwrapping the tape around her hands and heads to the locker room.*

*Frigg sighs and rubs her arms wishing she knew how to do more and leaves feeling out of place with her motherly instincts and everything that has happened to her.*
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Frigg sighs and rubs her arms wishing she knew how to do more and leaves feeling out of place with her motherly instincts and everything that has happened to her.*

*Daya comes out a few minutes later and looks for Susan.*
  • Options
    *Susan is in the mess hall with R'met, awkwardly watching R'met attempt to eat food with her hands that certainly needs utensils to eat properly*
  • Options
    *Susan is in the mess hall with R'met, awkwardly watching R'met attempt to eat food with her hands that certainly needs utensils to eat properly*

*Daya comes in and sees Susan, but hangs back when she sees she's occupied.*
  • Options

*Susan just seems amused and R'met is growing frustrated with her Spaghetti. Susan looks over and sees Daya then gets up and walks over to her*

Susan: hey hon. I convinced R'met to try human food but I failed to mention to her that Spaghetti isn't a finger food.
  • Options

*Susan just seems amused and R'met is growing frustrated with her Spaghetti. Susan looks over and sees Daya then gets up and walks over to her*

Susan: hey hon. I convinced R'met to try human food but I failed to mention to her that Spaghetti isn't a finger food.

Daya: So, your day's been good?
  • Options
    Susan: Yep! *she smiles happily*
  • Options

Daya: Great. You doing anything? I got bored with training.
  • Options

Susan: Nope. One moment though. *She gets a fork and hands it to R'met letting her know to use it then walks back over* What do you want to do?
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: yeah sorry been a mix of starting a new job and not having a lot here going on I'm kinda in a stump
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

Susan: Nope. One moment though. *She gets a fork and hands it to R'met letting her know to use it then walks back over* What do you want to do?

Daya: What do you want to do?

*OOC: I think I'm gonna start the final wrap-up of the civil war soon, Logan. Should give Osman more to do.*
  • Options

*OOC: I think I'm gonna start the final wrap-up of the civil war soon, Logan. Should give Osman more to do.*

OoC: Definitely will be interesting. I'd still like to include the warminds in it or really include them in anything as I hate seeing them so under utilized though I know they're a bit too strong thanks to how I made them but they are still restricted to only a couple ships.

Susan: Uh... I don't know. I'm getting tired of fighting but maybe we could play around on the holodeck? Or we could play a game together.
  • Options

OoC: Definitely will be interesting. I'd still like to include the warminds in it or really include them in anything as I hate seeing them so under utilized though I know they're a bit too strong thanks to how I made them but they are still restricted to only a couple ships.

Susan: Uh... I don't know. I'm getting tired of fighting but maybe we could play around on the holodeck? Or we could play a game together.

Daya: Holodeck sounds good.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: sweet sounds good
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Susan: great! *she smiles and walks with Daya to the holodeck*