test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ch'rell: well it appears everyone has arrives.

He motions for everyone to take a seat

Ch'rell: as I'm sure you most are wondering why you all where called here. Let me keep it simple. We all have agendas and plans for specific areas of the galaxy or people we want to deal with. It would be best if we worked together. We could achieve much more if we worked together.

Corvus: you want us to form an alliance?

Ch'rell: in a way. Working behind the scenes we will put people where needed to accomplish our goals.

M Dani: A kind of secret society?
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,214 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    *HK stays cloaked near the safe house making sure how many potential targets may be inside of it before making a move*

*Johanna tries her best to keep Mila pinned while smirking a little*

Johanna: Is this going as well as you expected?

Mila: Shut up.

*She smiles as she quickly lifts their arms up and twists out though the gap, breaking free and delivering a push kick into Johanna's back, pushing her back into the wall and getting in a stance. There are a few bruises on Mila's arms from blocking attacks, a small cut on her left cheek, and her vest has come untucked on the left-hand side from her trousers, her skin glistening slightly with sweat. She smirks tauntingly at Johanna.*

C'mon Jo, you made my CQC exam harder than this!

*Holandra III. There's only one operative inside.

Tora Ziyal. Karen is lying down awake in hers and Serah's bed, typing on a PADD. She's engages in a text chat with Daya:

K.Fuller: We need to talk.

D.Fuller: We really don't.

K. Fuller: I owe you an apology.

D.Fuller: You think?

Karen sighs frustratedly.

K.Fuller: I know your mad at me.

D.Fuller: I'm not mad at you.

K.Fuller: Really?

D.Fuller: I ******* hate you.

K.Fuller: Oh...

Karen looks over at Serah, who she's pretty sure is asleep.

K.Fuller: Can you sneak out? I'll meet you in the holodeck.

D.Fuller: What for?

K.Fuller: So I can beat the **** out of you, targ.

D.Fuller: What happened to owing me an apology?

K.Fuller: I said I 'owe' you one, not that you're getting one, sister.

D.Fuller: You're on, *****.

Karen puts away the PADD and tries to get changed into a vest and shorts without waking Serah. Daya is doing the same in hers and Susan's Quarters.*

Johanna: Well Excuse me princess. *she giggle despite her injuries. She's got a few scratches on her face and arms but less bruises due to dodging more often. She's got her suppressant so her adrenaline is in check but she's still clearly pumped as she takes up a new stance*

*HK bursts through the door to the safe house launching a stun grenade into the room and moving towards the agent while they're distracted and decloaks*

*Serah sleeps soundly but Susan is playing a game on her padd*

Susan: what are you up to?

*The Agent is disoriented, pulling his phaser and waving it around as she stumbles into a desk.

Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: I'm just... going for a walk. *She tries to hide her PADD so Susan can't see the chat (except she could probably hack Daya's PADD from her PADD with her powers).

Starbase Pegasus. Mila sidesteps forward before throwing a high kick.*

*HK walks towards the agent, smacking the phaser out of their hand and lifting them up by their neck gripping it just enough to restrain them but let them speak*

HK: *His voice just as static and cold as ever the nuances of his friendly chatter gone for now* Statement: It would be very simple for me to apply enough pressure to decapitate you and I assure you my robotic shell allots me far greater reaction time so I recommend you comply with any and all questions I direct towards you. Understand?

*Johanna grabs the high kick and uses all her strength to spin Mila with it and slam her down*

*Susan hacks her padd and sighs*

Susan: Is that all you're doing? *She raises an eyebrow hinting she knows what Daya is going to do but wanting to see if Daya will admit it first*

*The Agent nods meekly.

Tora Ziyal. Daya scuffs her feet on the floor awkwardly.*

Daya: Karen wants to talk things over...

*Starbase Pegasus. She succeeds, Mila trying to kick Johanna in the face and get free.*

HK: Query: *his head partially rotates around as he looks around the safe house* Do you have a database I can access here? I require data on the location of a specific archangel.

*Johanna grunts in pain and lets go backing off*

Johanna: ow!

Susan: I get the feeling from how you're dressed and your look that that's not at all what she wants to do. Or maybe its not what you want to do.

Agent: On the terminal...

*Tora Ziyal. Daya leans against the table, refusing to make eye contact.*

Daya: Say it was you and Christie in this position, and she was spoiling for a fight... What would you do?

*She already knows the answer to this - Christie and Serah have had brawls like this before.

Starbase Pegasus. Mila scrambles to her feet, watching Johanna carefully.*

Susan: I wouldn't fight her when she's clearly emotionally traumatized and is just lashing out because she feels inadequate.

OoC: When I was making that speech earlier for Susan about how she feels like a failure and stuff I forgot that I gave her extra powers at one point. I think I've decided to rename her powers from Midnight to Abyss because I think it sounds better and people who have those powers can be called Abyssals.

*HK walks over to the terminal while holding the agent and begins interfacing with it accessing its files and searching for mentions of 201 and warren's potential locations.*

*Johanna has a bit of blood leaking from her nose and she's still recovering looking a little off balance*

Daya: She's the one who wants a fight! I'm sick of trying to be a kind and considerate sister and getting slugged for it!

*Holandra III. He finds a reference of 201's ship failing to report back and further reference of the Daemons, including a Daemon base location DIS think 201's heading to.

Starbase Pegasus. Mila drops her guard and checks on her.*

Mila: Easy...let's get that nose taken care of...

Susan: She just wants a fight because she feels inferior for losing to Jane! She's going to be rougher than usual and I don't want to see you hurt!

*HK takes a moment seeming confused by the mention of the daemons and the organization they belong to. He looks back at the agent*

HK: Statement: Thank you for your cooperation. I will now render you unconscious. I'm sure you'll receive a warm welcome from the proper authorities when you awaken. *He smacks the agent's head into the wall hard enough to render them unconscious then proceeds to notify the local police about the safe house as he returns to the Zhiyal with his new information*

Johanna: I'll be fine... I think... *she blush and wipes some of the blood off*

Daya: I can handle her! It's not like we've never brawled before!

*Starbase Pegasus. Mila sits her down and gets a medkit.*

*Johanna looks embarrassed and sits still*

Johanna: Sorry...

Susan: She doesn't want a brawl she wants a beat down. She just wants to hurt someone and you look like Jane so she's going to go too far!
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Ch'rell: well it appears everyone has arrives.

He motions for everyone to take a seat

Ch'rell: as I'm sure you most are wondering why you all where called here. Let me keep it simple. We all have agendas and plans for specific areas of the galaxy or people we want to deal with. It would be best if we worked together. We could achieve much more if we worked together.

Corvus: you want us to form an alliance?

Ch'rell: in a way. Working behind the scenes we will put people where needed to accomplish our goals.

M Dani: A kind of secret society?

Gazia: I've heard of a similar society elsewhere.

Wesker: It might be useful to ally together I suppose.
    *HK stays cloaked near the safe house making sure how many potential targets may be inside of it before making a move*

*She smiles as she quickly lifts their arms up and twists out though the gap, breaking free and delivering a push kick into Johanna's back, pushing her back into the wall and getting in a stance. There are a few bruises on Mila's arms from blocking attacks, a small cut on her left cheek, and her vest has come untucked on the left-hand side from her trousers, her skin glistening slightly with sweat. She smirks tauntingly at Johanna.*

Tora Ziyal. Karen is lying down awake in hers and Serah's bed, typing on a PADD. She's engages in a text chat with Daya:

Karen puts away the PADD and tries to get changed into a vest and shorts without waking Serah. Daya is doing the same in hers and Susan's Quarters.*

Johanna: Well Excuse me princess. *she giggle despite her injuries. She's got a few scratches on her face and arms but less bruises due to dodging more often. She's got her suppressant so her adrenaline is in check but she's still clearly pumped as she takes up a new stance*

*HK bursts through the door to the safe house launching a stun grenade into the room and moving towards the agent while they're distracted and decloaks*

*The Agent is disoriented, pulling his phaser and waving it around as she stumbles into a desk.

Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: I'm just... going for a walk. *She tries to hide her PADD so Susan can't see the chat (except she could probably hack Daya's PADD from her PADD with her powers).

*HK walks towards the agent, smacking the phaser out of their hand and lifting them up by their neck gripping it just enough to restrain them but let them speak*

HK: *His voice just as static and cold as ever the nuances of his friendly chatter gone for now* Statement: It would be very simple for me to apply enough pressure to decapitate you and I assure you my robotic shell allots me far greater reaction time so I recommend you comply with any and all questions I direct towards you. Understand?

*Johanna grabs the high kick and uses all her strength to spin Mila with it and slam her down*

Susan: Is that all you're doing? *She raises an eyebrow hinting she knows what Daya is going to do but wanting to see if Daya will admit it first*

*The Agent nods meekly.

*Starbase Pegasus. She succeeds, Mila trying to kick Johanna in the face and get free.*

HK: Query: *his head partially rotates around as he looks around the safe house* Do you have a database I can access here? I require data on the location of a specific archangel.

Susan: I get the feeling from how you're dressed and your look that that's not at all what she wants to do. Or maybe its not what you want to do.

Daya: Say it was you and Christie in this position, and she was spoiling for a fight... What would you do?

*She already knows the answer to this - Christie and Serah have had brawls like this before.

Susan: I wouldn't fight her when she's clearly emotionally traumatized and is just lashing out because she feels inadequate.

OoC: When I was making that speech earlier for Susan about how she feels like a failure and stuff I forgot that I gave her extra powers at one point. I think I've decided to rename her powers from Midnight to Abyss because I think it sounds better and people who have those powers can be called Abyssals.

*HK walks over to the terminal while holding the agent and begins interfacing with it accessing its files and searching for mentions of 201 and warren's potential locations.*

*Johanna has a bit of blood leaking from her nose and she's still recovering looking a little off balance*

Daya: She's the one who wants a fight! I'm sick of trying to be a kind and considerate sister and getting slugged for it!

*Holandra III. He finds a reference of 201's ship failing to report back and further reference of the Daemons, including a Daemon base location DIS think 201's heading to.

Susan: She just wants a fight because she feels inferior for losing to Jane! She's going to be rougher than usual and I don't want to see you hurt!

*HK takes a moment seeming confused by the mention of the daemons and the organization they belong to. He looks back at the agent*

HK: Statement: Thank you for your cooperation. I will now render you unconscious. I'm sure you'll receive a warm welcome from the proper authorities when you awaken. *He smacks the agent's head into the wall hard enough to render them unconscious then proceeds to notify the local police about the safe house as he returns to the Zhiyal with his new information*

Susan: She doesn't want a brawl she wants a beat down. She just wants to hurt someone and you look like Jane so she's going to go too far!

Daya: Sue, me and her managed to keep ourselves in check when we were literally arch enemies. Besides, if she starts going to far, I'll port out. Fair?

Tora Ziyal.*

*The Agent nods meekly.

Daya: Sue, me and her managed to keep ourselves in check when we were literally arch enemies. Besides, if she starts going to far, I'll port out. Fair?

Susan: No its not fair... why do I have to watch you get yourself hurt because you won't listen to me? I love you and it feels like you aren't taking my concerns seriously...

Tora Ziyal.*

*The Agent nods meekly.

Susan: No its not fair... why do I have to watch you get yourself hurt because you won't listen to me? I love you and it feels like you aren't taking my concerns seriously...

Daya: I am taking them seriously. But you know me and her get under each others' skin. You remember what happened when I first came on board?

I can't just take this, Susan. I've tried. I just can't.

Tora Ziyal.*

*The Agent nods meekly.

Daya: I am taking them seriously. But you know me and her get under each others' skin. You remember what happened when I first came on board?

Susan: I don't want you two hurting each other... I'm sorry I'm not good enough to stop you from doing something stupid... *she sets her padd down and curls up*

Tora Ziyal.*

*The Agent nods meekly.

Susan: I don't want you two hurting each other... I'm sorry I'm not good enough to stop you from doing something stupid... *she sets her padd down and curls up*

*Daya bites her lip, before sighing regretfully and walking out.

After a few minutes, she meets Karen in the holodeck. The two face off in a ring, foreheads touching.*

Karen *angry*: You wanna talk things out?

Daya *angry*: No, you?

Karen *angry*: Not a chance...

*The two shove each other apart and quickly pull themselves into stances before grunting and clashing with a combo of punches and kicks.

Starbase Pegasus.*

Mila: What for? I'm the one who broke your nose.

Tora Ziyal.*

*The Agent nods meekly.

After a few minutes, she meets Karen in the holodeck. The two face off in a ring, foreheads touching.*

*The two shove each other apart and quickly pull themselves into stances before grunting and clashing with a combo of punches and kicks.

Starbase Pegasus.*

*Susan starts crying once Daya is gone and she closes her eyes*

Johanna: Well yeah but I guess I must've been winning to make you get so rough. *she smiles a little but stays still as she is healed*

Tora Ziyal.*

*The Agent nods meekly.

Starbase Pegasus.*

Johanna: Well yeah but I guess I must've been winning to make you get so rough. *she smiles a little but stays still as she is healed*

*Mila gives her a bemused smirk, but doesn't say anything.

Tora Ziyal. Karen breaks through Daya's guard, hitting her with a few crosses to the face before Daya blocks one, roaring out as she tackles into Karen's abdomen and pushes her against a corner, grabbing her shoulders and slamming a knee into her gut. Karen breaks Daya's hold and returns the favour before grabbing the ropes and pulling herself up to grab Daya in a headscissors, pulling her into the ropes. Daya grunts as she pulls Karen away from the ropes, Karen just holding on before Daya rams forward, pressing Karen down to the bottom of the turnbuckle and trying to kick her sister in the face. Karen releases the headscissors and kicks Daya back, the two getting to their feet and rushing into a lock-up, grunting as they struggle for control, kneeing each other in the thighs and sides.*

Daya *angry*: Had enough yet, sister?

Karen *angry*: I could go all night...

Tora Ziyal.*

*The Agent nods meekly.

Starbase Pegasus.*

Tora Ziyal. Karen breaks through Daya's guard, hitting her with a few crosses to the face before Daya blocks one, roaring out as she tackles into Karen's abdomen and pushes her against a corner, grabbing her shoulders and slamming a knee into her gut. Karen breaks Daya's hold and returns the favour before grabbing the ropes and pulling herself up to grab Daya in a headscissors, pulling her into the ropes. Daya grunts as she pulls Karen away from the ropes, Karen just holding on before Daya rams forward, pressing Karen down to the bottom of the turnbuckle and trying to kick her sister in the face. Karen releases the headscissors and kicks Daya back, the two getting to their feet and rushing into a lock-up, grunting as they struggle for control, kneeing each other in the thighs and sides.*

*Susan eventually gets up and leaves her quarters heading to her mothers' room and rings the doorbell*

Johanna: Let me patch you up too as thanks for fixing my nose. *she looks at the scratches and bruises on Mila*

Tora Ziyal.*

*The Agent nods meekly.

Starbase Pegasus.*

*Susan eventually gets up and leaves her quarters heading to her mothers' room and rings the doorbell*

Johanna: Let me patch you up too as thanks for fixing my nose. *she looks at the scratches and bruises on Mila*

Mila: You sure you don't wanna finish this? *Smiles.

Tora Ziyal, Emma and M Samana's Quarters. Emma answers the door.*

Emma: Sue? What's wrong?

*Holodeck. The two are still locked together tight, unwilling to let each other go. Daya manages to trip Karen and take her down, the two rolling as they wrestle for ground control. Eventually, Karen gets on top, grunting angrily as she punches Daya repeatedly in the face before Daya catches a punch and rolls them onto Karen's front, pulling her onto her knees and pressing a knee into her back with a headlock on Karen and Karen's left leg trapped by Daya's, in a move very similar to the one 201 used on Karen. Karen grunts in pain, but Daya doesn't push too hard. After a moment, Karen flips Daya over her back, locking a sleeper hold and body scissors, tight.

Daya strains as Karen uses all her strength to submit her, kicking her feet as she tries to squirm free.*

Karen *angry*: Come on, Daya!

Daya *angry, pained*: F*** you!

*After a few moments, Karen rolls the over to their sides and pushes Daya off, the two clambering to their feet before exchanging heavy punches.*
    Susan: I don't know what to do... I... tried to stop Daya from fighting Karen but she just wouldn't listen... everyone is hurting around me and it just feels like I can't do anything...

Johanna: You still want to keep fighting? *She raises an eyebrow*
    Susan: I don't know what to do... I... tried to stop Daya from fighting Karen but she just wouldn't listen... everyone is hurting around me and it just feels like I can't do anything...

Johanna: You still want to keep fighting? *She raises an eyebrow*

Mila: If you're up for it?

*Tora Ziyal. Emma and M Samana's Quarters. Emma lets Susan in and hugs her.

Holodeck. Karen and Daya keep duking it out, landing punches and kicks before the other grabs them and throws them around the ring. After about a minute of this, the two rush each other and lock up again, struggling fiercely before Karen manages to wrestle behind Daya, throwing a knee into her spin and kicking her shin out before taking her down with a German Suplex. She then scrambles on top before hammering her sister with a series of vicious punches.

Daya catches a punch and pulls Karen down into a roll, the two struggling before Karen kicks her off, the two getting to their feet and getting into stances again. Even though the fight's actually a lot tamer than either of them expected it to be, it's starting to take a toll, with both bearing cuts and bruises on their arms and faces, but mostly their running out of stamina from the fierce grapples.

After a moment, the two charge each other, both throwing high kicks to the other's head, both hits connecting, laying both girls out on the canvas, breathing heavily.*

Daya *tired*: You...you done...?

Karen *tired*: Yeah...you...?

Daya *tired*: I think I made my point...

*Karen sighs as the two slowly sit up, looking at each other.*

Karen *tired, apologetic*: I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said those things about you...

Daya *tired, bitter*: Yeah, but you did...and you kept saying them...

I just wanted to help, Karen!

Karen *tired*: I know... It's just...

I couldn't stop her sis...the second she got me in that hold...it was like she was toying with me - like she just wanted to make me scream...

*Daya gives her a sad smile, before wincing as she picks herself up.*

Daya *tired*: C'mon...

*Karen slowly does the same, Daya walking over and starting to walk her through the backbreaker hold she used in the fight.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    > @ryan218 said:
    > logang19 wrote: »
    >
    > Ch'rell: well it appears everyone has arrives.
    >
    > He motions for everyone to take a seat
    >
    > Ch'rell: as I'm sure you most are wondering why you all where called here. Let me keep it simple. We all have agendas and plans for specific areas of the galaxy or people we want to deal with. It would be best if we worked together. We could achieve much more if we worked together.
    >
    > Corvus: you want us to form an alliance?
    >
    > Ch'rell: in a way. Working behind the scenes we will put people where needed to accomplish our goals.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > M Dani: A kind of secret society?

Ch'rell: in a sense yes. We will remain a secret till out plans come together and we step out to take what we have planned for
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Johanna: Sure. I'd love to. Just try to avoid kicking my face in. *she laughs*

*M Samana also hugs Emma and Susan*
    Ch'rell: whatever it is each one wants. I think we all agree that the current forms of government aren't what we invision. I also think there are certain people i think everyone has that they would like dealt with. We all could achieve much more together then alone.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    In the background Orion is standing in the corner as Jason walks towards him.

Orion: I can already tell who I'm going to have to keep an eye on.

Jason: oh really?

Orion: the two from the mirror universe are the biggest threats here.

Jason: really

Orion: yep. You have to consider where they come from to kid. They come from a reality built on deception and back stabbing. What I'll be interested to see is if they recognize each other. If they do things could get ugly fast. But he seems to be keeping his identity safe for now.
    Ch'rell: whatever it is each one wants. I think we all agree that the current forms of government aren't what we invision. I also think there are certain people i think everyone has that they would like dealt with. We all could achieve much more together then alone.

Gazia: I agree entirely.

Wesker: The only government I feel like avoiding is the Coalition. They were founded on a similar idea of systems who were fed up with the powers failing to protect them from the newer threats.

*Mila smirks and gets back in a stance.

Tora Ziyal.*

Emma: It's not your fault. Karen and Daya just need to work things out in their own way...

Even if that way is going to get both of them lectured by Tara.

Gazia: I agree entirely.

Wesker: The only government I feel like avoiding is the Coalition. They were founded on a similar idea of systems who were fed up with the powers failing to protect them from the newer threats.

M Dani: I could honestly care less about power politics, Ch'rell. I lost my ideological zeal a long time ago. All I want is revenge.

*Her companion looks at her.*
    Ch'rell: all good points. Revenge can be done just as well for you.

Tora Ziyal.*

Emma: It's not your fault. Karen and Daya just need to work things out in their own way...

*Johanna does the same*

Susan: I couldn't get her to listen to me though... i tried so hard...

Tora Ziyal.*

*Johanna does the same*

*Mila throws a swift combo.

Tora Ziyal.*

Emma: Like I said, sometimes people just need to do something stupid, no matter what anybody says...

*Meanwhile, Karen tries to sneak back into her quarters, her and Daya having treated each other's injuries.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Johanna does the same*

Tora Ziyal.*

Emma: Like I said, sometimes people just need to do something stupid, no matter what anybody says...

*Meanwhile, Karen tries to sneak back into her quarters, her and Daya having treated each other's injuries.*

*Johanna blocks a few punches then dodges the last one trying to fire off an upper cut*

Susan: Can I stay here for tonight? *she blushes looking embarrassed to ask*

*M Samana looks at Emma*

M Samana: I think that'd be fine.

Tora Ziyal.*

*Johanna does the same*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Johanna blocks a few punches then dodges the last one trying to fire off an upper cut*

*M Samana looks at Emma*

*Mila takes it, staggering back and taking a defensive posture.

Tora Ziyal.*

Emma: You sure you don't want to be home when Daya gets back?

*OOC: I'm guessing Serah's still asleep when Karen gets back?*

Tora Ziyal.*

*Johanna does the same*

Tora Ziyal.*

*M Samana looks at Emma*

Tora Ziyal.*

OoC: She'll be awake I accidentally posted before typing that up.

Susan: I want to... but I don't know... I need... security if that makes sense... I can't get over this sense of failure and weakness and Daya isn't helping and I can't help her.

*Johanna tries to follow up with a straight kick then launches a spin kick*

*Serah is looking at the door when Karen enters*

Serah: Where'd you go?

Tora Ziyal.*

*Johanna does the same*

Tora Ziyal.*

*M Samana looks at Emma*

Tora Ziyal.*

OoC: She'll be awake I accidentally posted before typing that up.

Susan: I want to... but I don't know... I need... security if that makes sense... I can't get over this sense of failure and weakness and Daya isn't helping and I can't help her.

*Johanna tries to follow up with a straight kick then launches a spin kick*

*Serah is looking at the door when Karen enters*

Serah: Where'd you go?

*Mila blocks the straight kick and dodges the spinning kick, sweeping Johanna's leg out and trying to pin her.

Tora Ziyal.*

Emma: It's your choice, sweetheart. You can stay here if you want.

*Karen's and Serah's Quarters.*

Karen: Daya and I talked things out...
    Orion turns as a woman approaches next to him.

Orion: well hello my dear.

Shiva: please give it up already. So how are things going. I see no one has been killed yet.

Orion: not yet but I'm always ready should someone get to out of hand