test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Susan: You did really good. *holds Karen*

Karen: Not good enough to get us out of this...
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »

Susan: Don't worry I'm sure we'll be fine. We'll get rescued soon.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.

Karen: I hope you're right... I like my tongue as it is...

*Elim. The Zhiyal begins its attack, as the Elim sneaks through the shield and latches onto the hull. Jack takes lead as the team beam over.*

Jack: It won't be long before we get spotted.

Tara: I've been on one of these ships before. I know where the slave pens are.
    edited September 2016

*Elim. The Zhiyal begins its attack, as the Elim sneaks through the shield and latches onto the hull. Jack takes lead as the team beam over.*

*HK readies his unique rifle and prepares to shoot any of the orions*

HK: Statement: I expect heavy resistance.

Susan: So do I.
    Post edited by westx211 on
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: well finally having watched civil war I have a few ideas rolling around in my head
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Aboard the carrier as it arrives at the colony

Hill: i know that look. What are you planning.

Fury: i think it's time that everyone sees these people as United. That these people won't be swayed by what may come.

Hill: you believe that sure they won't be

Fury: yes.

Officer: sir unidentified small craft bearing mark 4092.01

Fury: hail them.

Officer: no response sir they are getting closer.

Fury: tactical analysis

Hill: it's a small modified pelican. Nothing heavy enough to punch through our hull even.

Fury: still raise shields....

Officer: sir someone just beamed over. They are on deck 18 section C.

Fury looks at hill as both run for the turbo lift.

C.Rommel walks toward the vault.

Guard: freeze!

He keeps walking towards the door as the guard fires his pistol. C.Rommel dodges the shots quickly incapacitating the guards and opening the door. He grabs a metal brief case as he makes his way back out fury and hillary are both coming out a turbo lift.

Fury: stop!

C.Rommel fires a shot from his rifle as Fury and Hill dodge before returning fire.

Hill: you think he's after what I think he is.

Fury: let's hope not.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

*HK readies his unique rifle and prepares to shoot any of the orions*

HK: Statement: I expect heavy resistance.

Susan: So do I.

*The group heads towards the slave pens, sneaking past the sentries before they see Melani S'ian walk towards a turbolift.*

Tara: That was Melani. If we could capture her...

Emma: I'll handle it.

Tara: You sure?

Emma: Hey, she abducted my daughter. I want payback.

Jack: Except we need you to open the slave pens.
    OoC: By the way she meant so do I to the hope she's right thing. I just realized it could have been a flirt towards the tongue thing.

HK: Statement: If I encounter Melani I will shoot first. I'll avoid vital areas however.

M Samana: Maybe I could go after Melani? With HK backing me up I think I could take her.
    OoC: By the way she meant so do I to the hope she's right thing. I just realized it could have been a flirt towards the tongue thing.

HK: Statement: If I encounter Melani I will shoot first. I'll avoid vital areas however.

M Samana: Maybe I could go after Melani? With HK backing me up I think I could take her.

Jack: Good luck.

Emma: Be careful.
    Hill: any idea who it is?

Fury: a pretty good idea though it's not possible.

Fury fires a few more shots before ducking again.

Fury: hopefully he can't get past the....

They hear the sound of a transporter beam as he disappears.

Fury: damn it! Get a lock on his ship now

M Samana: I will. *Her and HK start following the way that Melani went*
    Fury walks onto the bridge

Fury: did you get him

Agent: sir he didn't beam to his ship he is on the planet.

Fury: great. Just what we need. Get me Donavan I want a heavy hitter and he said he was in the area earlier.

Agent: yes sir.

Hill: so what was in that.

Fury: something that could be devastating if used in properly.

*Emma opens the door into the slave pens and Jack walks in, the guards immediately unloading into him, with no effect as the burns heal almost immediately.*

Jack: I think you bulbs have somethin' that belongs to us.

*He pops his claws, and the guards start backing up before running out. Emma enters and starts scanning the system for Karen and Susan while Tara looks around, seeing the many slaves.*

Tara, I know what you're thinking...

Tara: We can't just leave them here...

Jack: We can't get them all in the Elim.

Tara: We can give them a fighting chance...

*Jack sighs.*

Jack: Emma, pick the 12 slaves in the poorest condition or slated for 'disposal' or 'pleasure'. We'll take them with us. Let the others go and unlock the escape pods.

Emma: It'll take a few minutes.

Karen and Susan are on the sublevel, cage 14.

*Tara goes down and finds the cage, not waiting for Emma to open it and just blasting the lock with her phaser as Karen runs out and hugs her.*

Karen: Mum!

*Tara holds her tight.*

Tara: Don't ever do that to me again!

*Meanwhile, Melani walks into her quarters. As HK and M Samana follow her, they hear her open a comm channel.*

Melani: Seal the slave pens and prepare to fill them with tricordrazine. Warn Drake off. If he doesn't listen, gas everyone in there.

*HK notices his power cell draining from an energy dampener inside her quarters, which has also rendered his weapons inert.*

OOC: This isn't anything which will deactivate HK immediately if he doesn't get out, but will hamper him and restrict his mobility.

*Emma opens the door into the slave pens and Jack walks in, the guards immediately unloading into him, with no effect as the burns heal almost immediately.*

*He pops his claws, and the guards start backing up before running out. Emma enters and starts scanning the system for Karen and Susan while Tara looks around, seeing the many slaves.*

*Jack sighs.*

Jack: Emma, pick the 12 slaves in the poorest condition or slated for 'disposal' or 'pleasure'. We'll take them with us. Let the others go and unlock the escape pods.

*Tara goes down and finds the cage, not waiting for Emma to open it and just blasting the lock with her phaser as Karen runs out and hugs her.*

*Tara holds her tight.*

*Meanwhile, Melani walks into her quarters. As HK and M Samana follow her, they hear her open a comm channel.*

Melani: Seal the slave pens and prepare to fill them with tricordrazine. Warn Drake off. If he doesn't listen, gas everyone in there.

*HK notices his power cell draining from an energy dampener inside her quarters, which has also rendered his weapons inert.*

OOC: This isn't anything which will deactivate HK immediately if he doesn't get out, but will hamper him and restrict his mobility.

*HK Stays back and puts his rifle away and pulls out a more primitive Projectile weapon*

*M Samana tries to see if there's an obvious source of the dampener*

*Jack sighs.*

*Tara holds her tight.*

*HK Stays back and puts his rifle away and pulls out a more primitive Projectile weapon*

*M Samana tries to see if there's an obvious source of the dampener*

*The dampener isn't visible, as Melani retreats into her bedroom.

Meanwhile, the doors of the slave pens seal and force fields go up.*

Tara: Emma!

Emma: That wasn't me! They've sealed us in!

Oh. Oh no.

They're filling the room with tricordrazine.

*Tara's eyes widen as she takes off her jacket and gives it to Susan.*

Tara: Use that as a filter. Try not to breathe.

Karen, take my hand.

*Tara helps Karen use her twilight powers to shield herself from the gas, which Tara does as well. Jack is unaffected is his cells regenerate too quickly for the gas' deleterious effects.*

OOC: Just pointing out, M Samana would realise Melani just gave the order to gas her daughter.
    Fury grabs another pistol holstering it underneath his long jacket.

Hill: you can't be serious. You are going down there?

Fury: exactly.

He nods as he is transported to the planetd surface.
    OoC: If they blow up Melani's room would it turn off or affect the gas in anyway? Like would it disrupt systems?
    OoC: If they blow up Melani's room would it turn off or affect the gas in anyway? Like would it disrupt systems?

OOC: Probably not. That's not really the sort of thing you'd run through crew quarters.

OOC: Probably not. That's not really the sort of thing you'd run through crew quarters.

OoC: True. Also it is extremely unusual for anyone to have an energy dampener in their own quarters since it would interfere with replicators showers entertainment and communication. It is a good defense against surprise attacks like whats going on now but I think most races don't bother putting one in most areas of the ship as well it interfere's with a lot of things you don't want messed with.

HK: *whisper* Statement: My power cell will last long enough to incapacitate Milani but we will need to leave immediately afterwards if you do not wish to carry me back.

*M Samana nods and pulls out her knife and they continue onward into the quarters*

OoC: True. Also it is extremely unusual for anyone to have an energy dampener in their own quarters since it would interfere with replicators showers entertainment and communication. It is a good defense against surprise attacks like whats going on now but I think most races don't bother putting one in most areas of the ship as well it interfere's with a lot of things you don't want messed with.

HK: *whisper* Statement: My power cell will last long enough to incapacitate Milani but we will need to leave immediately afterwards if you do not wish to carry me back.

*M Samana nods and pulls out her knife and they continue onward into the quarters*

OOC: Not if that very equipment is isolated from whatever frequencies the dampener works on. ;) Sam ran into similar problems with Samana's mother because she carried a personal energy dampener so Sam couldn't shoot her. Besides, Melani probably only turned it on when the Ziyal attacked.

*The dampening field gets stronger as they approach Melani's room. Melani looks surprised at seeing M Samana.*

Melani: Samana?

*Meanwhile, Tara is trying to fry the forcefield with her powers, grunting in frustration before taking a deep breath. Suddenly, they hear a loud blast as not only does the forcefield fail but the doors open as well. Tara opens her eyes to see a young girl, about Karen's age, at the door, her arm glowing red.*

Zoe: What're you waiting for?

*Tara turns around and hurries Emma and Susan out, with Karen watching Zoe suspiciously as the other slaves start trying to get out.*

Emma: I managed to unlock the escape pods, but that was all I could manage.

Jack: We should get back to the Elim.

*Tara turns to speak with Zoe, but she's already gone.*

Tara: Right. Come on, Kar--

*She notices Karen's gone too.*

Oh, someone is so getting grounded.
    *Susan looks for Karen*

M Samana: Yeah and I'm a bit pissed you took my daughter!
    *Susan looks for Karen*

M Samana: Yeah and I'm a bit pissed you took my daughter!

*She finds Karen stalking through the corridors, before she turns a corner.*

Karen: Hey!

*Jari hears her call out behind her. Karen is clearly p***ed.

Melani's Quarters.*

Melani: Wait, what?

Oh! Oh, you're the Samana from the other universe!

Let me guess, that synth wife of yours went to rescue your daughter from the slave pens, right?

*Melani taps her comm panel.*

Bridge, any survivors in the slave pens?

Bridge *Over Comm*: Negative, Mistress. No life signs.
    M Samana: Hey the other me has a daughter too you know! Gimme that! *takes the gun from HK and shoots Milani but hits her leg instead of where she was aiming* Dammit! (she's not used to recoil)

Susan: Karen this is no time for fighting!

*Jari turns around and fires a disruptor at Karen*
    M Samana: Hey the other me has a daughter too you know! Gimme that! *takes the gun from HK and shoots Milani but hits her leg instead of where she was aiming* Dammit! (she's not used to recoil)

*Melani cries out in pain as she collapses to the floor.

Meanwhile, Karen ducks under the blast and spears Jari down, her disruptor skidding across the deck before Karen picks her up and throws her over her shoulder, getting on top and holding her down with her left hand locked on her throat and her right fist pulled back.*

Karen *hatred*: Ready for round 3, b****?
    edited September 2016

Meanwhile, Karen ducks under the blast and spears Jari down, her disruptor skidding across the deck before Karen picks her up and throws her over her shoulder, getting on top and holding her down with her left hand locked on her throat and her right fist pulled back.*

*M Samana hand HK the rifle back and goes and tries to put handcuffs on Milani. HK Leaves the vicinity of the dampener and waits for M Samana*

M Samana: You better hope my daughter is alive TRIBBLE or I'm going to do a whole lot worse.

*M Samana hand HK the rifle back and goes and tries to put handcuffs on Milani. HK Leaves the vicinity of the dampener and waits for M Samana*

M Samana: You better hope my daughter is alive **** or I'm going to do a whole lot worse.

Melani: If you kill me, you'll never make it off this ship alive...

OOC: Miss this bit?
    Ooc: will post soon on vacation the next couple days.

M Samana: You better hope my daughter is alive **** or I'm going to do a whole lot worse.

OoC: Yeah sorry accidentally posted it unfinished.

M Samana: Don't have to. *Picks up Melani and leaves the room* I'll just kill you back on our ship if I have to. Come on HK lets find the others.

Jari: Sh0uldn't you be leaving instead of trying to fight me? You're going to get recaptured.

OoC: Yeah sorry accidentally posted it unfinished.

M Samana: Don't have to. *Picks up Melani and leaves the room* I'll just kill you back on our ship if I have to. Come on HK lets find the others.

Jari: Sh0uldn't you be leaving instead of trying to fight me? You're going to get recaptured.

Karen: I can do both, targ.

*She picks her up and tosses her towards Susan.*

One way or another, we're finishing this.