rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Susan: *whispers* What's the Elim again?

Karen *whispering*: It's a custom-designed runabout the Turanian government gifted to Captain Drake as a thank you for a relief mission he did 30 years ago.

Lock it down. I'll distract them.

*Before Susan can stop her, she's standing out in the open.*

Orion 1: Hold it!

Karen: Woah, easy! I got lost!

Orion 1: 'Got lost'. Hey, Jari, this targ 'just got lost'.

*SUsan curses under her breath and tries to sink with the Elim to lock it down*

Karen: 'Targ'? Wanna say that again, b****?

*Orion 1 holds her disruptor up.*

Orion 1: I'd hate to kill an unarmed targ.

Karen: Who said anything about unarmed? By my count, I've got two of 'em.

*The Orion smirks, dropping her disruptor and taking off the belt with her holster and knife on them.*

Orion 1: You sure you wanna do this, pinkskin?

Karen: I've got a better question: which of you wants to go first?

*Orion 1 gives Jari a glance.*

*Susan links with HK and tell him to hurry here.*

OOC: You can take Jari if you want.

*Meanwhile, Bridge.*

Drake: Dorsix, keep us behind them!

Dorsix: I'm trying! This is a freighter, not a corvette!

Drake: Stand by forward phasers...

*The Orion frigate comes into view ahead of them.*

Fire!

*A burst of orange flashes pulse from the Multi-frequencial phaser cannons, hammering at the frigate's shields.*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    Jari: You look like you could fetch a pretty penny. Alright fine I'll take you on.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Jari: You look like you could fetch a pretty penny. Alright fine I'll take you on.

*Karen puts up a guard, still in her training gear as she bounces slightly from heel to heel.*

*Karen puts up a guard, still in her training gear as she bounces slightly from heel to heel.*

*Jari spears her down and starts wailing on her*

*Karen blocks most of the punches before kicking her off and sweeping her legs out. She then gets on top and starts punching her viciously.*

*Karen blocks most of the punches before kicking her off and sweeping her legs out. She then gets on top and starts punching her viciously.*

*Jari grabs her arms and headbutts her then kicks her off and kicks her while she is down*

*Jari grabs her arms and headbutts her then kicks her off and kicks her while she is down*

*Karen sweeps Jari's legs out and flips onto her feet, backing up and putting up her guard.*

*Karen sweeps Jari's legs out and flips onto her feet, backing up and putting up her guard.*

*Jari backs off as well*

*Jari backs off as well*

*Karen lunges, grappling with her and slamming her hard into the Elim's hull, turning her to face her and throwing a forearm strike into her face.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Coulson is walking through the enterprise now taking a look around while also looking for the security chief.

Morez: sir I may have found something

Coulson: ok what do you have

Morez: i was able to isolate a trail from a small shuttle but I was going in the opposite direction we where so sensors can't really tell where it was heading. One of the other ships here might though.

Coulson: good work I'll share this with them when I speak to him again.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    *Jari looks disoriented but knees Karen in the stomach*

*Karen grunts as she locks up hard, trying to keep on her feet.*

Karen: This all you got, b****...?

*Jari kicks karen in the shin repeatedly then tries to force her down*

*Jari kicks karen in the shin repeatedly then tries to force her down*

*Karen tries to roll them over and beat on her.*

*Jari backs off as well*

*Karen lunges, grappling with her and slamming her hard into the Elim's hull, turning her to face her and throwing a forearm strike into her face.*

*Jari tries to shove her off and headbutts her again. HK tries to enter the room*

*Jari backs off as well*

*Jari tries to shove her off and headbutts her again. HK tries to enter the room*

*Karen catches the headbutt, the two wrestling fiercely for ground control with foreheads pressed.

The first Orion quickly locks the door, before seeing Susan in cover and stealthily approaching.*

Orion 1: I can see you, b****.
    edited September 2016

*Jari backs off as well*

*Karen catches the headbutt, the two wrestling fiercely for ground control with foreheads pressed.

The first Orion quickly locks the door, before seeing Susan in cover and stealthily approaching.*

*HK Begins hacking the door to open it*

Susan: No you don't! *Crawls away*

*Jari tries to bring her down again*
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *OOC: Sorry been working and thinking of how to proceed, especially now that the investigation will probably still take place. Also wondering on a few other things.. *

*Jari backs off as well*

*Karen holds her ground, growling as she pulls at Jari's hair slightly.

Orion 1 sprints after Susan, diving on her and pinning her down.*

Orion 1: So, what's an Orion doing here?

*Jari backs off as well*

Susan: Local resident? We aren't all pirates you know. *HK being unable to hack the door places a small explosive charge on it and backs off*

*Jari backs off as well*

Susan: Local resident? We aren't all pirates you know. *HK being unable to hack the door places a small explosive charge on it and backs off*

*Karen kicks Jari off, panting slightly.*

Karen: Tougher than you thought?

*Orion 1 (Sira) smirks a little.*

Sira: That won't be much of a problem after I drag you back as a slave.
    Jari: Not really. *gets back into a stance*

Susan: Karen stay down now! *the charge explodes sending shrapnel around the place and opening the door. HK rushes through*

HK: Exclamation: Stand down and be terminated meatbags! *aims his rifle*
    Jari: Not really. *gets back into a stance*

Susan: Karen stay down now! *the charge explodes sending shrapnel around the place and opening the door. HK rushes through*

HK: Exclamation: Stand down and be terminated meatbags! *aims his rifle*

*Tara and Emma are with the security team. Tara recognises the tattoo on Sira, who quickly hits her panic button and is beamed out.*

Emma: Susan!

*Karen looks at Jari as she starts reaching for hers.*

Karen: Oh no you don't!

Tara: Karen, don--!

*Karen tackles into Jari and gets beamed out with her.*

Why did she have to inherit my impulsiveness?
    edited September 2016
    HK: Statement: *sounds sorrowful despite his robotic voice* I have failed master. I should have have fired on sight but I hesitated.

Susan: Damn it!

Jari: I suppose that's what you call easy money. Did you even think about what you just did? *yells out to the other orions* Get a slave collar on this one quick. *holds Karen down*
    HK: Statement: I have failed master. I should have have fired on sight but I hesitated.

Susan: Damn it!

Jari: I suppose that's what you call easy money. Did you even think about what you just did? *yells out to the other orions* Get a slave collar on this one quick. *holds Karen down*

*OOC: Susan got beamed out with Sira.*

Tara: It's not your fault, HK. We're the ones who ordered you to offer surrender...

*The ship secures from red alert as the Orions break off.

Orion Frigate. The guards start approaching before Karen kicks her off and flips to her feet.*

Karen: Cor'da'sa!

*The guards look at Jari as she, Sira and Susan all recognise the term.

Karen just challenged her to a no-rules fight.*

Sira: What do you know, she knows Orion.
    Jari: Do we realm have to listen to her though? She isn't an Orion after all.

HK: Suggestion: It might be possible to track Susan and Karen from objects they had on them so that I may attempt a rescue.
    edited September 2016
    Jari: Do we realm have to listen to her though? She isn't an Orion after all.

HK: Suggestion: It might be possible to track Susan and Karen from objects they had on them so that I may attempt a rescue.

Sira: Unfortunately, the cartel rules apply to non-Orions too. She can challenge you for her freedom or just about any other term. Same for you.

Karen: So, if I win, you let me and Susan go.

*Ziyal.*

Tara: It looked like they were still in their training gear.
    OoC: They still could have had on a wristband or something similar.

Jira: Fine. But if I win I'm taking your tongue so whoever buys you won't have to deal with this sh*t
    OoC: They still could have had on a wristband or something similar.

Jira: Fine. But if I win I'm taking your tongue so whoever buys you won't have to deal with this sh*t

Karen: Fine. *Gets in her face, tension rising.* Where and when?

*Ziyal.*

Tara: Karen was wearing a wristband with a Mari stone in it. Mila has a matching one.

Emma: Why?

Tara: The two hate each other. It was to remind them they're family if they got in a fight. I think you can track that.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Hannah is at her home after another long day. She sits down pulling out an old paper book.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."