test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Literary Challenge #18 Discussion Thread

Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Ten Forward
Literary Challenge #18 : The Academy Days
This is the comments thread for Literary Challenge #18 : The Academy Days.
We also have an Index of previous challenges HERE.

Feel free to link directly to the entry you are commenting on. And please remember: we're not here to tear each other up. Do not troll your fellow Captains, give feedback! Let the others know what you liked and disliked. Maybe they can even go back then and tweak their entries!

Let's get those creative juices flowing! :cool:
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2012
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I've hit a bit of a block while writing my entry but I'm definitely more excited about this one. I feel a little bad about giving bran guff for the last one, but this one seems more back on track. Hopefully I can get passed my block in time to post.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Doing some 'paperwork', Amuro gets to thinking about his time at the academy
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Sweet. I've been thinking of writting some stories based on my characters.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    the chance to flush out back story for my crew. I love it.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    This looks like a decent challenge.

I'll see what I can do. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I've finished my story and will be posting it after having a friend read it over. It's all based on a comment that i'd had in one of my earlier challenge entries, so hopefully it's enjoyable.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    What a coincidence. I wrote my entry a few days before this challenge was announced in honor of CerberusFilms' recent announcement that he has a work around for the demo record bug that delayed the production of my contribution to Star Trek: Reunion - Come Babel or High Water. (BTW, Come Babel or High Water is also a foundry mission). I sent this story to him to post on his Dax Hamilton Blog.

Feel free to give my story a read. It's simply called Chep visits Dax Hamilton. I welcome feedback. Thank you.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Wow! Some of you had some fun times at the academy :eek: Thanks to everyone who participated, and thanks to everyone who has been discussing the stories in here.

I am going to unsticky this thread as I prepare to post challenge 19. Feel free to continue discussing the submitted stories.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.