test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Klingons

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
When are we gonna be able to have Klingons here, im at Lt.8 and i still havent unlocked them.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Unclear at present, however if you check the notes on the F2P setup nobody is going to get Klingons unlocked until level 25, or at least that appears to be the plan, so we're going to have to check out the new Klingon progression at some point.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    If I remember correctly, Klingons are currently locked in the current build of Tribble.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I'd really like to see the KDF unlocked. There seem to be more than enough testers on the FED side. I'm not sure how many of the testers would go KDF, but I'd be one of them.

With the changes to the mission structure and having to aquire Dilithium, I think the KDF needs to be looked at since there is a lack of content, we need to test how this will affect KDF play.

I'm worried about is the the KDF will continue to ignored. Cryptic has promised to develop the KDF, so I'd like to start seeing feedback from the KDF side so they don't get moved to the bottom of the pile.