test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Clusters and Marks of Exploration and Emblems

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
I got to thinking about this a bit today as I was going through B'tran. There really is no incentive at this point for RAs and VAs to go into the other star clusters and do those missions. What about adding either Marks of Exploration or Emblems to these clusters?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    When they combine Marks and Badges into a scaled Emblem system the rewards for doing those missions will likely change. We'll have to wait and see if that makes doing those missions worth while.

Z
    edited July 2011
    correct me if im wrong but dont you get emblems for the b'tran cluster daily "explore 3 star systems" already?
    edited July 2011
    You get both in B'tran but you don't get them if you go it in the other star clusters. It would be nice you were able to get them in there also.
  • bprangerbpranger Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    It is July 26, 2021. Exploration - Star Clusters has quit working for all of my characters. I cannot do "Relient" either. It does not give me any credit. I have tried waiting for days and it still is not working. Sometimes it gives me credit for just a moment, then that goes away and the count goes back to what it was. This problem has begun in the last few months. Before that it worked just fine. Chart the B-Tran Star Cluster has the same problem.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    I call upon the Guardians of this realm to summon their power and unleash with might and strength to banish this necromancer back to the Nether Realm and bind in unbreakable chains from which it can not escape.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    HOLY NECROMANCY!
    @bpranger Exploration Clusters have been defunct for years now. They're only good for DOff assignments. You can't enter them anymore. Might want to just drop those old missions now.
    *casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.