The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,254 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »
    they fought over them the smallest could not unseal the wrapping

Awww. I hope you helped them.
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > they fought over them the smallest could not unseal the wrapping

I can settle any fights by eating all of the cookies. :D Happy Thursday, everyone!

We delighted in their problem solving skills... The second oldest ran off being chased by the others..to corner 2 packages 4 treats 3 of them..
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    That sounds like it was a lot of fun, @senshibat01. Thankfully this grind is almost over. Well, until the summer grind starts. :P

they went to the garage icebox so much opening the door for ice pops and icecream the freezer thawed in the heat. it may have a broken compressor the beff tubes leaked and smell
    That sounds like it was a lot of fun, @senshibat01. Thankfully this grind is almost over. Well, until the summer grind starts. :P

they went to the garage icebox so much opening the door for ice pops and icecream the freezer thawed in the heat. it may have a broken compressor the beff tubes leaked and smell

Ouch! That sucks! When the compressor goes in a fridge, it is usually cheaper to just replace the entire fridge, unfortunately.

Ouch! That sucks! When the compressor goes in a fridge, it is usually cheaper to just replace the entire fridge, unfortunately.

if you can find one those parts yes not good
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
    Cookies do not need refrigeration. Happy Tuesday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.

True enough. Most of that stuff is made over in China. If you can find it, the wait time for it probably won't be quick.
    edited June 2022

True enough. Most of that stuff is made over in China. If you can find it, the wait time for it probably won't be quick.

As luck would have it.. an order for one to be3 delivered the 29th worked.. but we realized.. oh but of course we had most of an egg dozen in there..
    Sounds like a good reason to just eat cookies, although you definitely need some cold chocolate milk to dip them in. Happy Friday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    we should very much like those for sharign

As luck would have it.. an order for one to be3 delivered the 29th worked.. but we realized.. oh but of course we had most of an egg dozen in there..

Don't be cracking those eggs then... unless they are being thrown at someone. :D

Don't be cracking those eggs then... unless they are being thrown at someone. :D

yes to hungry woodlan creatures.. and a ham went bad in the small ice box so the fest lure was set.. could not get a trail cam set near the small creek.. but im sure the swamp deniszens are delighted.. a family of eagles live i nthe valley..

yes to hungry woodlan creatures.. and a ham went bad in the small ice box so the fest lure was set.. could not get a trail cam set near the small creek.. but im sure the swamp deniszens are delighted.. a family of eagles live i nthe valley..

Nice! Catching those eagles on camera would be amazing.
    Where are all of the holiday themed cookies?!? I will take leftover Canada Day cookies from yesterday and 4th of July cookies for Monday. Happy Saturday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    [img][/img]3d4j3d5ahu5g.png
    The red, white, and blue M&M's. Gosh, it's been a while since I have seen those. Well, a few months. Were they good, @senshibat01? Did you have an awesome Canada Day/Independence Day long weekend?
    The red, white, and blue M&M's. Gosh, it's been a while since I have seen those. Well, a few months. Were they good, @senshibat01? Did you have an awesome Canada Day/Independence Day long weekend?

yes sir a fine one.. til we almost wiped out atr brothers the bois got the baby powder and spread in on the wood stairs
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > [img][/img]

WOW! Those look heavenly! Are there any left for me? Happy Wednesday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > [img][/img]

WOW! Those look heavenly! Are there any left for me? Happy Wednesday, everyone!

yes they are worthy it.. you sneak in some cool whip fold over the batter gets a light freshness
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > yes they are worthy it.. you sneak in some cool whip fold over the batter gets a light freshness

That sounds heavenly! Happy Sunday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > yes they are worthy it.. you sneak in some cool whip fold over the batter gets a light freshness

That sounds heavenly! Happy Sunday, everyone!

indeed.. the choco heath peanut butter cream pie was a great stand in sunday the sis in law niece and her 2 bros were enamored
    I haven't had a Heath in ages. I had a 5th Avenue though on Saturday. I've got two that were sitting in the back of the freezer that I had forgotten about.
    Oooooh. A Chipwich would be so nice right now. Happy Wednesday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    I haven't had a Heath in ages. I had a 5th Avenue though on Saturday. I've got two that were sitting in the back of the freezer that I had forgotten about.

have3nt seen one of those for an age
    Oooooh. A Chipwich would be so nice right now. Happy Wednesday, everyone!

right the whiped cream rice and cherries
    hi im senshibat my pronuns are ?/ friend scholar and silly person. .so there ;3
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > right the whiped cream rice and cherries

Does that come in the.form of a.cookie? Happy Thursday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >

Walmart and Sam's (same awful company) have stopped selling them in a lot of their locations. No idea why but it definitely sucks. Hopefully they will become easier to find again soon.

Walmart and Sam's (same awful company) have stopped selling them in a lot of their locations. No idea why but it definitely sucks. Hopefully they will become easier to find again soon.

supply chains rusty and the chains draggin slipping moorings