What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »
    Peaz u go do it for us.. Courage the cowardly StarCaptain <38edb5ace281df1dc29915f3394394f03.png?width=361&height=361

I thought that pup looked a little familiar.
    Yes. but hes afraid to work at Shins Dunkin Shoppe cause the kitchens dangerous

The Dunkin' across from McDonald's can get insane at times. I think I have seen 5 people working in there at one point though, literally in a space about the size of 500 square feet. The issue with some Dunkin's locations, like I'm guessing with the one Shinz works at is... It's owned by a cheap and stingy franchisee and not a corporate owned store.
  • Options
    senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,254 Arc User
    Peaz u go do it for us.. Courage the cowardly StarCaptain <38edb5ace281df1dc29915f3394394f03.png?width=361&height=361

The Dunkin' across from McDonald's can get insane at times. I think I have seen 5 people working in there at one point though, literally in a space about the size of 500 square feet. The issue with some Dunkin's locations, like I'm guessing with the one Shinz works at is... It's owned by a cheap and stingy franchisee and not a corporate owned store.

right franchising is cheap on the name brands but if they get the wrong merchants bad for image
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • Options
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > Cargo vessel has a shipment of cookies

Set course, MAXIMUM WARP! :D Happy Friday, everyone!
    C/pn the feringies cloaking.. must have traded w the romulans
  • Options

right franchising is cheap on the name brands but if they get the wrong merchants bad for image

Exactly! That is what ruins McDonald's here for me most of the time. Lazy employees that can't make something to order and don't want to put in a minimal effort at their job.
  • Options
    cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > C/pn the feringies cloaking.. must have traded w the romulans

I will fine tune the sensors to pick up the cookies through the best cloaking technologies. Happy Saturday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • Options
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > C/pn the feringies cloaking.. must have traded w the romulans

I will fine tune the sensors to pick up the cookies through the best cloaking technologies. Happy Saturday, everyone!

launch tacyon emitters flash that sectore?
  • Options

Exactly! That is what ruins McDonald's here for me most of the time. Lazy employees that can't make something to order and don't want to put in a minimal effort at their job.

how much is 27,000Z cause the Legendary ships are back i think...T-6 hero ships
  • Options
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > launch tacyon emitters flash that sectore?

That could work as well. Happy Sunday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • Options

how much is 27,000Z cause the Legendary ships are back i think...T-6 hero ships

That's about $270 USD. If you get a ZEN charge bonus, you can save a lot there too. 20% ZEN charge bonus can save you another $50 USD off of that, if there is one happening. It seems like PWE needs the money though as the 10th Anniversary bundle keeps making a return every few weeks now with sales. If you can't get it now, it will be back again.
  • Options
    Thanks thats alot of possibilities for a future deal again
  • Options
    A future deal on cookies? Happy Monday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Identity verified.. Captain who is entering work confinement parameters selected... 2et2o0go08c1000 much success Master. Advisory avoid the Feringi; they only had Day old raisin oatmeal cookie units for haggle
  • Options
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > Identity verified.. Captain who is entering work confinement parameters selected...
    > much success Master. Advisory avoid the Feringi; they only had Day old raisin oatmeal cookie units for haggle

Can I travel forward in time to eat the cookies that haven't been made yet? Happy Tuesday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > Identity verified.. Captain who is entering work confinement parameters selected...
    > much success Master. Advisory avoid the Feringi; they only had Day old raisin oatmeal cookie units for haggle

Can I travel forward in time to eat the cookies that haven't been made yet? Happy Tuesday, everyone!
    > @senshibat01 said:

Yes, but of course. You may find them very quite freash then
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    4 more days, I think, of this trash grind! IT CAN'T END SOON ENOUGH!!!

started late have 6 or 7 tonight pavo error trying to collect marks and cant log back into server we think the new knee wraps helped enough to hop towards a drive thru still doggy to walk far.
  • Options
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > Yes, but of course. You may find them very quite freash then

A fresh cookie is a good cookie! Happy Friday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > Yes, but of course. You may find them very quite freash then

A fresh cookie is a good cookie! Happy Friday, everyone!

I think so the swelling went down on the knee.. so its time to work soon. The Feringi Decoy had our BOFF and DOFFS fooled for a moment.. the off brand baking soda.
  • Options
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > I think so the swelling went down on the knee.. so its time to work soon. The Feringi Decoy had our BOFF and DOFFS fooled for a moment.. the off brand baking soda.

Watch out for those Ferengi lurking in the shadows. They will try to steal my cookies! Happy Saturday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > I think so the swelling went down on the knee.. so its time to work soon. The Feringi Decoy had our BOFF and DOFFS fooled for a moment.. the off brand baking soda.

Watch out for those Ferengi lurking in the shadows. They will try to steal my cookies! Happy Saturday, everyone!

Hello to you and JC.. Bacon Cappy and Zee the old 10.. .Knee took some soakings and flexeex as i should mostly eaise rt to serch Cookies.
  • Options
    I wonder how Momma @hpcapulet is doing. We really need her back! I hope everything is good with her. Living out in the middle of no where isn't a bad thing in today's world, unless you need supplies.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    I wonder how Momma @hpcapulet is doing. We really need her back! I hope everything is good with her. Living out in the middle of no where isn't a bad thing in today's world, unless you need supplies.

True that.. in her honour we ran over to Champions on line with our Gunsmith Cat Mini May mecha
    we could almost hear ..the echo in the caynon.. As Dawson yells at Chats 2tonnes tina. Hey what are u doign as we both giggled.. ah Cappy ..Dawson ditn want to get sat on
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    @hpcapulet Please bring us some Monday cookies. Happy Monday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited August 2021
  • Options
    It's Wednesday! You know what that means! MOAR COOKIES!!! Happy Wednesday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    @HPCAPULET we brought ffried chicken tenders w honey mustered dip and macaroni cheese.. w ginger fizzy drink.. the chicken happen upon BACON in the process. not mummus Gagh but hey.. we are a fowl cannable now
  • Options
    They need to put out some free cookies for patch days. Happy Thursday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    @HPCAPULET we brought ffried chicken tenders w honey mustered dip and macaroni cheese.. w ginger fizzy drink.. the chicken happen upon BACON in the process. not mummus Gagh but hey.. we are a fowl cannable now

That sounds a lot better than the bagel and cream cheese I had for breakfast. @hpcapulet, where are you?
  • Options
    We had a very nice appreciation lunch buffet of Taco nacho .. beef was very regional as the veg is accessible again their was a pair of nice cheese and avocado dips .. but no AM Spider https://youtu.be/bCUrxIi6gPM