Improving Lothranis server :

Regerem
Regerem Messages: 387 ✭✭✭
Modifié (mai 2012) dans Suggestions
Referring to the “The state of Lothranis / Server merge »this Topic aim to compel your ideas in a constructive way to improve the state of the Lothranis server. Please feel free to post here any idea you have that could improve the mood and overall state of the server!
Post edited by Regerem on

Réponses

• _Ultima_ - Lothranis
    _Ultima_ - Lothranis Messages: 51 ✭✭
    Modifié (avril 2012)
    well the game except few bugs is ok....(Regerem i sent you a pm regarding a forge bug some weeks ago and had no reply at all)
    the players is what the server is missing...

anyway since eu servers doesnt have the same player base of US servers you should adapt and make "group quests" easier to a low player based game... like endless universe, nirvana, faction trials, delta... (faction trials need at least 50-60 endgame players to be completed once in EASY MODE, well Reign biggest endgame faction on server, can bring there kinda 20-30 ijs)

or just make the mats you get from those quests obtainable from the boutique or from other "affordable for the server" quests (compared to the other servers we have no full delta teams, few-no endless universes, few nirvanas and 0 faction trials)

and i think different\own sales would help really a lot and attract a massive new community (like putting refines in boutique (vit stones, diamond of tiger\dragon,garnet\citrine gems, dragon orbs etch...)

Aurora Agent npc imho is needed here to enhance community and economy.
  • _Ultima_ - Lothranis
    _Ultima_ - Lothranis Messages: 51 ✭✭
    Modifié (avril 2012)
    few more things i tought...

own pvp events like starting a "server 1vs1/2vs2 pvp tournament" (we did it inside our faction and was funny, if needed i can post the rules i used to make it fair for all classes\players xD)

or i dunno something like post a screenshot of your hearts you got in ashura event, who this week got the bigger amount will win a prize...

this sort of things can really make this server "unique" and making this server a unique thing can really attract more players...

(anyway the biggest no brainer would be having own sales\refine things in boutique, because this is what the game is about)
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Messages: 1
    Modifié (avril 2012)
    The easiest solution is to increase the amount of players of all levels on this server. However waiting for new people to get interested and stay interested long enough to play on this server is the issue.

The economy is messed up because people other than the few die-hard cash players are the only ones opening packs or buying end game materials such as nirvana drops. Other non-cash players also buy these items, but at a reduced rate.

More events or sales are not solutions, they are distractions which slow the growing problem if they even manage to do that. People already don't really participate in our server's weekly events, I am skeptical that new events will lure in new players.

Competitiveness in TW is another issue, mostly based upon current players attitudes in regards to TW which is really weak. Many people do not care for a challenge, and when faced with a fair challenge decide to quit or make false allegations.

Since you've already discussed the state of the server and the viability of merging with the German server and it is still "on the table" I would reconsider devoting more time to making this solution a reality. It is the "easiest" solution in terms of fixing the problem. From a technical and perhaps company policy viewpoint in may not be as simple, but I am confident that by devoting enough time to the issue GM's, PWE staff, whoever discusses these things will realize that it is the best solution in regards to keeping the companies and players interests in mind.

The only advantage to not carrying the merge out is that eventually people will either quit or swap to a more populated server. Those who move to another server are likely to invest money in starting up there, but I think it can be agreed that this is a low blow.

Btw, I'm Mikosu, 100 psychic from Lothranis. Go Reign! >:3
  • Nehia - Lothranis
    Nehia - Lothranis Messages: 17
    Modifié (avril 2012)
    Well well well...

A small idea : re-open arenas, at least players afraid by losing their stuff in PK could have more fun or organize guild pvp event without risk.

I know that more events will bore ppl just like actual events do, but I think we are bored cause we always do the same events : tigers monday, dragon palace + bruma ruins tuesday, abomination wednesday, tourny thursday, wars friday-saturday-sunday. ToB each day...
    On FW there are loooots of events each day, you have choice and you can't do them all.

Where are Yureis attacks? I remember when Lothranis opened, Yureis used to attack a random town each day. It's not extraordinary, it won't save the server, but if you have nothing to do, you can earn some DP.

I don't know... random boss spawn in a random place? With a world chan annonce "Crystal Terror" has been seen near to Silk Ridge, or a random NPC which gives a random chest...
    Or events you have to do in squad with 6 players from different class (to avoid sins coalition :D)

Something NEW! And of course, more ppl and merge :rolleyes:
  • Menestho - Lothranis
    Menestho - Lothranis Messages: 18
    Modifié (avril 2012)
    Can you do a thread also in the french part pleaz Regerem ? =)
    Menestho, aka. Vicky Trad (and nab sin)
  • BoomBastic - Lothranis
    BoomBastic - Lothranis Messages: 16
    Modifié (avril 2012)
    Idk what to say really. Merge is the best option and I think you should look into that once again.. Other then that my ideas would be making it a pk server 80-90+ ? Since that might attract more ppl, and no pint in having 2 PvE EU servers.. And better prices/sales, option to buy r8 recast mats.. But mehh, idk.. I still see merge as the best/only solution.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eruliar
    eruliar Messages: 49 ✭✭
    Modifié (avril 2012)
    This game and server are lost , stop loose ur time ^^

I just come see after 3 weeks and it's the same , they can't merged server cause so hard for this Staff !

I have read in french a reality , and some player have see same of me.
    (They just need to change the management of this game)

No respect on Lothranis and just bad community , but good luck :o

(Ultima trolololol XD):D
  • Freezee - Lothranis
    Freezee - Lothranis Messages: 5
    Modifié (avril 2012)
    Mmmh mmh....Now what....50% of the community went to a private server or went to another game/wait for another like TERA, LoL and more.... It's always the same on and most of them are on for like 3-4h max to do dailies and some pk at west when there is pk.

For people who say they community is bad...I don't know if you ever played any others MMORPG but a community is always like that, there's group of people that fighting and insulting each other every day, you know it's how a MMO work. This is what happens on Lothranis and it will always be like that even if new players come.

You Gm say that merge won't happen...ok but geezus make something else to bring players right now I'm more having fun on LoL than PWI so many people gived you idea and you didn't even try to put them on... What do we need to do to make you realizing that?

Freezee
  • Penelo - Lothranis
    Penelo - Lothranis Messages: 42 ✭✭
    Modifié (avril 2012)
    I really really wanna know who manage the prices here. Seriously, how dare you raise +10 orbs' price to 50 golds... What the hell is wrong with you ?! People are leaving PWI for private servers or new MMOs and your solution to solve that problem ? "Let's steal the money of the few people who are still here !!". Cause that's really what happens actualy. You are THIEFS. You don't care about the community. By the way why don't you increase R9 gear' price ? You can rise it to 10K euros you do know some insane people will buy it. You made that thread about suggestions to improve Lothranis' server but in reality you just don't care, you are showing us you want to change things but you just fake it.

I just smile when i see your current sales :

- Plat charms 3 Golds, it has always been 2 Golds.
    - +10 Orbs 50 Golds (that's ************ing funny !), it was 100 Golds for 5 orbs... What the hell ?!
    - +1 Orbs 15 Silvers, it has always been 5 or 10...

I hope you will enjoy the few money you will get with those sales, cause soon you won't have anything, PWI will be a desert and when it will happen, i'd really like to see your faces !
  • _Levy_chan_ - Lothranis
    _Levy_chan_ - Lothranis Messages: 7
    Modifié (mai 2012)
    I juste wanted to tell pwi company that: 'we are playing on a forgoten game'
    Anyway i have at least on suggestion:
    Why not allowing character transfer from server to server ?and dont tell me it's impossible because i know a lot of mmorpg who done that before and it realy work !
    Exemple:each char can't be transffered more than once/month ,and if there 2 char with the same name ,he can change he's name so he Will be able to transfer.
    Also with thing we fan have a huge community of fr ppl comming from us server with ther friends etc....
    And btw what ultima said is TRUE half of reign moved to a private server ,half of initiums moved to tera and a lot of ppl ils quiting not just the lothranis but pwi cuz of insane sale and a lake of gm support i dont wanna repeat what all ppl said before because all that is TRUE
    I'm still playing pwi and i'm happy cuz i didn't and i Will never cs at
    all and it's realy funny to see ppl csing 1500 euro and then quiting after 1 or 2 month
    And if you realy think that there is a growing ppl comming you are making thé biggest mistake ever
    Modifié (mai 2012)
    Can we have an answear from you're part it's almost 2 month ,or can we have at least what solution did you found ! You said that you won't merge the servers now but it's almost 2 month and no repply !!
    We can't play on a us server simply because we can't participate on tw..event etc.. it's the only euro server that we are able to play on it so please do something for us!!
  • X - Lothranis
    X - Lothranis Messages: 5
    Modifié (mai 2012)
    Like I said when i quit, the game is forgotten, the GM's do not care or have the option to fix anything. The game on euro server and american server is DEAD.
  • Regerem
    Regerem Messages: 387 ✭✭✭
    Modifié (mai 2012)
    Hello,

Unfortunately I have no power or influence on the CS sales, GM and CM's don't have direct means to change the CS sales, Bugs or immediate changes within the game. At the moment we are monitoring the current state of the economy on every servers. We do share your feedbacks with the Product Manager though.

For the moment we can't enable character transfer for technical reason, basically it was not implemented at the beginning of the game and we are meeting some walls blocking us on this matter. Until we find a way to work around this, character transfers are not possible.
    Modifié (mai 2012)
    Ok ok ok .......
    If it's like that .... can you give
    free hypèr to ppl under 70 or 80 or the whole server and when i mean free hypèr i don't mean 5stone , like give them 20 or + so they Will grow up fast ,and thats just mean more challenge more fun etc..

Or just do anything so we can feel that we aren't forgoten
  • jonathan5#3740
    jonathan5#3740 Messages: 1
    Modifié (septembre 2019)
    One of the most unique things about the server pay structure is that they can physically see the fruits of their labor in hand at the end of a shift. Tipping culture can be very lucrative, but it’s also important to note that recent studies have shown race and gender biases do, in fact, impact the size of a front of house staff member’s tip First Bankcard.

Ajouter un commentaire

GrasItaliqueBarréOrdered listListe non ordonnée
Emoji
Aligner à gaucheCentrer le texteAligner à droiteBasculer en code HTMLBasculer en mode plein écranAllumer les lumières
Déplacer image/fichier