S-Card Bug

XXHotXx - Morai
XXHotXx - Morai Messages: 26
Modifié (mai 2014) dans General Discussion
As per ticket 140418-000436

I strongly suggest players who are in posses of S War Avatar Cards to do not take the quest from the NPC: War Avatar Reset - Kwei as per screenshot: (The quest will have the name of your S-card)

BUG PICTURE

Cause it will lead that S-card to be destroyed into an item that doesnt have any use in-game: War Avatar Artifact (Bugged \ Broken Quest)
Post edited by XXHotXx - Morai on

Réponses

• charaya
    charaya Messages: 3
    Modifié (avril 2014)
    As per ticket 140418-000436

I strongly suggest players who are in posses of S War Avatar Cards to do not take the quest from the NPC: War Avatar Reset - Kwei as per screenshot: (The quest will have the name of your S-card)

Cause it will lead that S-card to be destroyed into an item that doesnt have any use in-game: War Avatar Artifact (Bugged \ Broken Quest)

Maybe they will be useful for S+ cards in future?
  • kiriiitoo
    kiriiitoo Messages: 92
    Modifié (avril 2014)
    hi,

well i ask for more information about this bug at our CM :)
    ty for this information ^.^"
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    Modifié (avril 2014)
    charaya a écrit: »
    Maybe they will be useful for S+ cards in future?

nope

from the informations i gathered from multiple sources,

to get an S+ card,

you have to reborn twice the same S card, the third time you will reborn it,
    it will turn into the S+ card from that slot the previous S card was occupying (there is just 1 S+ card for each War Avatar slot)

f.e.:

you reborn 3 times the Battle S card Ancestor Feng Lorelei, it will turn into Alexander : http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/41084 (the only S+ Battle card available in game)

This War Avatar Artifact doesnt have any use in PWI and seems it doesnt exist in PWCH
  • charaya
    Modifié (avril 2014)
    nope

from the informations i gathered from multiple sources,

to get an S+ card,

you have to reborn twice the same S card, the third time you will reborn it,
    it will turn into the S+ card from that slot the previous S card was occupying (there is just 1 S+ card for each War Avatar slot)

f.e.:

you reborn 3 times the Battle S card Ancestor Feng Lorelei, it will turn into Alexander : http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/41084 (the only S+ Battle card available in game)

This War Avatar Artifact doesnt have any use in PWI and seems it doesnt exist in PWCH

Do you know anyone from Chinese servers? It would be nice to ask them if they have S+ cards already. As for the Chinese database it contains information about this War Avatar Artifacts but it doesn't give any info about how to use them further.

Thank you for the warning, xXhotXx
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    Modifié (avril 2014)
    Do you know anyone from Chinese servers? It would be nice to ask them if they have S+ cards already. As for the Chinese database it contains information about this War Avatar Artifacts but it doesn't give any info about how to use them further.

Thank you for the warning, xXhotXx

Yes, PWCH has already S+ cards, but those dont imply any use of war avatar artifacts, those S+ cards in PWCH are obtained regularly through Boutique
  • charaya
    Modifié (avril 2014)
    Yes, PWCH has already S+ cards, but those dont imply any use of war avatar artifacts, those S+ cards in PWCH are obtained regularly through Boutique

Hm... then I don't see any sense here. I thought they could be used in future for leveling S+ cards. :confused:

Can you NPC those artifacts? (though I wouldn't do it just in case devs think of a good use for them one day)
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    Modifié (avril 2014)
    Hm... then I don't see any sense here. I thought they could be used in future for leveling S+ cards. :confused:

Can you NPC those artifacts? (though I wouldn't do it just in case devs think of a good use for them one day)

yes you can NPC it, but you cant trade\stash it...

on pwdb there are no further quests\items linked to this item -> broken quest \ bug

(i believe its the same issue we had in past when we were dropping Eye of Darkness if i am not wrong from the "Blessings" NPC, and they had no use)

just this one destroys an item worth hundreds of gold
  • Kathrina - Morai
    Kathrina - Morai Messages: 9
    Modifié (avril 2014)
    yes you can NPC it, but you cant trade\stash it...

on pwdb there are no further quests\items linked to this item -> broken quest \ bug

(i believe its the same issue we had in past when we were dropping Eye of Darkness if i am not wrong from the "Blessings" NPC, and they had no use)

just this one destroys an item worth hundreds of gold

It's not good and they better change it soon.
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Messages: 3
    Modifié (mai 2014)
    Thats no bug. Reborn is not only for ur character, its for the war avatar cards also. To reborn a card u have to max lvl it and "sacrifice" a s-card. And thats what uve done: U sacrificed ur s-card into an item which is needed to reborn another card. U can reborn a card twice, like ur character, and lvl it again vor even greater bonus attributes. In Asterelles avatar calculater u can try that and check the stats gained. And the bonus stats for max lvled reborn 2 s-cards r fking huge. And thats the reason why the card system is called "secret r10".
  • kallikashnikow
    Modifié (mai 2014)
    kallikashnikow a écrit: »
    Thats no bug. Reborn is not only for ur character, its for the war avatar cards also. To reborn a card u have to max lvl it and "sacrifice" a s-card. And thats what uve done: U sacrificed ur s-card into an item which is needed to reborn another card. U can reborn a card twice, like ur character, and lvl it again vor even greater bonus attributes. In Asterelles avatar calculater u can try that and check the stats gained. And the bonus stats for max lvled reborn 2 s-cards r fking huge. And thats the reason why the card system is called "secret r10".
    WTF? Editing only allowed for 2 minutes after posting? U serious? Well not gonna type the whole text I was about to edit again so here is the short version: Forget my post. War Avatar Master says something about Artifact useful for something called Emperor's Soul (Introduction -> Other explanations -> War Avatar Recycling), similar to what the Artifact description says. Maybe there is something still to come.
  • Enelimm
    Enelimm Messages: 234 ✭✭✭
    Modifié (mai 2014)
    WTF? Editing only allowed for 2 minutes after posting?
    Should be fixed now :)

About the bug itself: my US colleagues are best qualified to address functionality bugs. I can ask them if they are aware of this issue, but the best way to get a quick and accurate answer is to go to them directly.

Anyway, thanks for warning other players about this :) You can also post a message on FB to let everyone know.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    Modifié (mai 2014)
    WTF? Editing only allowed for 2 minutes after posting? U serious? Well not gonna type the whole text I was about to edit again so here is the short version: Forget my post. War Avatar Master says something about Artifact useful for something called Emperor's Soul (Introduction -> Other explanations -> War Avatar Recycling), similar to what the Artifact description says. Maybe there is something still to come.

wow you always ready to contradict me...

fyi in my faction i have a member that reborned an S-card and it doesnt require any War Avatar Artifact

Indeed no such item is required to obtain S+ cards aswell

I am pretty sure of my pw knowledge, i check wanmei forums, pwrd updates the same day they come, and there is no use for this item...

It's, as for some other items, a broken quest = bug

This bug destroys a S card (current value of an S-card between 600 and 800 gold), so really please stay away from encouraging people to take this bugged quest :)
  • kallikashnikow
    Modifié (mai 2014)
    U quoted my second post but did u read it? I noticed myself that my first post was ****....

Ajouter un commentaire

GrasItaliqueBarréOrdered listListe non ordonnée
Emoji
Aligner à gaucheCentrer le texteAligner à droiteBasculer en code HTMLBasculer en mode plein écranAllumer les lumières
Déplacer image/fichier