Farewell PWI

Options
Regerem
Regerem Messages: 387 ✭✭✭
Modifié (janvier 2014) dans Official Announcements
It’s a bit sad that I’m announcing that today was my last day as CM for PWI and for Perfect World Europe. I’m living for New Horizons (ok, that was a pretty bad one but, hey, that’s my last post so give me a break) and wish to you all the best.

I’ve been CM for about 2 years on PWI and I must say that this game as a pretty serious community, and it was a real pleasure to work with you guys, all of you (yes, even you Dieu!). We’ve been through a lot of things in the last 2 years, from separated FR/DE communities with good all Lothranis and Momaganon to the new international Morai. I’ve tried my best to bring the concerns of the community and the important things to fix to PW and I hope I did well; you are judge in the end.

I know that I’ve not been as active as I use to be in the past since Neverwinter was launched but that’s not because I lost interest in PWI, simply that NW was a big project, quite time consuming.

I don’t know yet who is going to replace me but I’m pretty sure he will take good care of you; we have plenty of persons that are very invested in PWI wellbeing here in the office, so I’m not worried for PWI future.

Maybe we’ll meet again in some other MMO, video-game industry is a small world after all ^^

PS: special thanks to Dieu, Boombastic, Vengeance, CriT, Dys, Choupas, NeoEsus, and all the ones I'm forgetting to mention
Post edited by Regerem on

Réponses

• XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Messages: 3
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    This is sad to read but I would like to thank you for all you've done for us, especially for all useful informations that calmed us down after rollback happened.

Wish you all the best in future life :)
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Messages: 26
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    thanks for the great job you did so far, that was the best a single man could do,
    i wish the company would've helped you with the heavy workload providing more manpower, but that didnt happen and this confirms you have "balls of steel" to resist 2 years under this pressure.

best luck for your future :)
  • Vengeance - Morai
    Vengeance - Morai Messages: 20
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    :( We gone miss you regerem i guess most of lothranis people will remember the time on the french server with you as gm. On all the years i played i got the most info in the "lothranis" years, you were one of the exceptions who actualy heared it's people in his server; what's essential for having everybody happy. I believe we'll all miss ya in some way.
    Well have fun in your further live :rolleyes: now you aren't immortal anymore if you come ig :D so come and try to duel me now at ether :D

Greetings

vengeance
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Messages: 244 ✭✭✭
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    I've already written quite the same in french, but well...
    I think you did a good job when you were here and, as I said, we need to blame your managers (and not you) about the fact that you were not enough there (after the merge). So thank you really.
    That being said, you can try to be reassuring, I don't see how things could improve if you are leaving PWE. The best option could be to mutualize everything with the US. More people should be available at different time to deal with same kind of problems on EU and US servers. But this is theory only and knowing PWE, they could use that as an excuse to reduce the team even more...
    Good luck for the future (going far from PWE might not be bad for you I guess)
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Storm 9X ~ DB 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • suricristal
    suricristal Messages: 30 ✭✭
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    As I have also written in french ,

hope you'll find new things in your life real or less , whatever you did all you could here ,

people may have blamed you but you are far from being the biggest responsible of all the things happened those past months .

You tried in the little time that was left to you to help us as best you could .

Maybe your departure will make an other day shine the clearer ( as would sam have said )

I hope that even if don't really believe it !

But i do believe in good and that at the end it will rise victorious on all dark forces that surrounds us ^^

So farewell , take care of yourself and as every body you are not perfect but i can only say this : i hope you'll do even better in real life that what you accomplished here ! it's a hard work , i do know that ^^ , goodbye Regerem ...

Ajouter un commentaire

GrasItaliqueBarréOrdered listListe non ordonnée
Emoji
Aligner à gaucheCentrer le texteAligner à droiteBasculer en code HTMLBasculer en mode plein écranAllumer les lumières
Déplacer image/fichier