Compensation Pack : Exploit

Regerem
Regerem Messages: 387 ✭✭✭
Modifié (novembre 2013) dans Official Announcements
Hello everyone,

Most of you are probably aware that there was a compensation code given away to the Community on the Friday 22/11/13. The purpose of this code was to compensate the players from the Archosaur server for the recent roll back that they experienced.
As a gesture of goodwill this compensation was extended as a favor to the rest of the Community. Unfortunately an exploit was allowing users to redeem this code multiple times, we quickly realized this and disabled it, thanks to the honest users vigilance.

We would like now to inform you on the series of action we are going to take in the following times regarding to those events:

• Users that abused the code multiple times will be sanctioned. It was obvious that this was an exploit and as usual exploiting the game is punishable.
  • There will be no roll-back on any server.
  • We will compensate users from the Archosaur server only, allowing them to redeem the Compensation pack. This will be sent ingame directly to prevent any further fraud.
  • There will be no compensation for users from another server, since they were not affected by the initial server roll-back.

We apologize again for the confusion generated during this event and want to thank you for alerting us so quickly about it.”
Post edited by Regerem on

Réponses

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Messages: 244 ✭✭✭
    Modifié (novembre 2013)
    Regerem a écrit: »

• There will be no compensation for users from another server, since they were not affected by the initial server roll-back.

Thanks for the communication.

That's what should have been done in the first place... You should have make enough control before releasing the first code to check if it was usable on other sever or not.
    Since it was not the case you should have take sanctions against players who used it on Morai, or at least delete their orbs. Instead of that you choose to give the code to everyone, which obvisouly wasn't the ideal solution...
    I'm not naïve so I know that no sanction could be enough for some people that +11-12 their gear with free +10 orbs and free tishas (event gold), but I hope you will pay more attention next time...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Storm 9X ~ DB 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • kytine
    kytine Messages: 19
    Modifié (novembre 2013)

Ajouter un commentaire

GrasItaliqueBarréOrdered listListe non ordonnée
Emoji
Aligner à gaucheCentrer le texteAligner à droiteBasculer en code HTMLBasculer en mode plein écranAllumer les lumières
Déplacer image/fichier