Head Hunter (BH guy) npc missing.

Options
Ridelia - Morai
Ridelia - Morai Messages: 3
Modifié (octobre 2014) dans General Discussion
Head Hunter npc disapeared from the server. Players are unable to take or return their BH quests because there is simply no npc. Spawn him please!

He is gone for at least 12h now, probably longer (he was gone before I got online at 11:30 AM Morai server time).

I said it on English PWI forum, there is also an message on PWI, PWI FR and PWI DE facebook pages. All from 11h ago, ignored so far...

I wonder if someone reads this forum since it seems really dead do me (besides - using it when you don't know French is a pain). But people on English PWI forum told me to use this one so I do...

I hope the npc will be back tomorow...
Post edited by Ridelia - Morai on

Réponses

• Enelimm
    Enelimm Messages: 234 ✭✭✭
    Modifié (octobre 2014)
    Options
    Hi Ridelia,

This is the good place to report bugs indeed :) FYI this NPC is not manually spawned, so this may be due to a bug or an issue due to this week-end's time change.

Please complete the bug by providing the following information, so I can report this to the devs and see what happened:

- Steps to follow in order to notice the issue (what to do exactly, where to go an when?)
    - Description (what is the problem? Does it happen to all players or only you?)

As this needs to be reported and investigated by our teams in China, I cannot guarantee that the NPC will be back by tomorrow already. But you can make sure we will do our best to fix this quickly!
    Thank you for reporting :)
  • zoube
    zoube Messages: 197 ✭✭
    Modifié (octobre 2014)
    Options
    Bug fixed. Every year for that changing time reboot BH NPC disappear on monday. and come back for Tuesday.
  • Ridelia - Morai
    Ridelia - Morai Messages: 3
    Modifié (octobre 2014)
    Options
    Thanks, they are back now.

The guy in Lost seem missplaced a bit and facing other way but that's fine, not a big deal(and it might be just my imagination). Better don't try to fix it or you might mess all the npcs again. xD
    Please complete the bug by providing the following information, so I can report this to the devs and see what happened:

- Steps to follow in order to notice the issue (what to do exactly, where to go an when?)
    - Description (what is the problem? Does it happen to all players or only you?)

What? My description was not enough?

It is fixed now but in future cases I complete it. Maybe they can prevent it from happening again?

- Lucidsilver and Lucidgold npcs in all cities. After time change.
    - Head Hunter NPC at Arch Platform, City of Lost teleport area, Tideborn City Elder area and other usual Head Hunter spots. Next night after time change.

- At the night of time change Lucidgold and Lucidsilver npcs disapeared from all of their spots (they are always there all the time, they give quests between 20:00 and 22:00 but stay there all day so we can return the quest whenever we want). They were gone few hours - they spawned before 20:00 the same day. Probably spawned manually by someone - I seen it before. I am old player that tried many PW servers (I play since PW-MY times) and on servers with active GMs the Lucid npcs lost during a server reset/maintanance were spawning a few minutes after, no matter what hour it was. But we lack active GMs on PWI Morai server so there is noone to spawn them manually, we have to raport the issue everytime and wait a few hours.

- Head Hunter npc disapeared overnight (next night after time change, not the night of time change).
    There was a bunch of world chat messages of people complaining about the lack of BH guy (Head Hunter) and wondering where it went. Some people were even looking for him all over the world. Without any luck.
    It was gone for whole day. It apeared next night, probably spawned manually by someone.

-Both issues affected everyone on our server, not just me.

Ajouter un commentaire

GrasItaliqueBarréOrdered listListe non ordonnée
Emoji
Aligner à gaucheCentrer le texteAligner à droiteBasculer en code HTMLBasculer en mode plein écranAllumer les lumières
Déplacer image/fichier