Cat Shops over NPC heads ...

Azuron - Momaganon
Azuron - Momaganon Beiträge: 5
bearbeitet August 2013 in Community Feedbacks
Hello all together,
I want to make a suggestion for a strictly no go area for Catshops around 5m or 10m as well as over the Heads of NPCs.

Since Server has been merged some stupid guys like: Anythings, HoneyLips and Ayse_ .. think they need to block that NPC's.

I've attached the Screenshots that you can see i'm not lieing. Please make a script that nobody can block NPC's.

Please delete this Chars or ban them from game or do anything with them. It's not nice to block NPCs with any kind of Catshop!

Blocking NPCs make the game unusable and disturb easily access to any NPC from any position!

Thank you!

a3lh2q9g.jpg

meloif8i.jpg

oedsc4mm.jpg
Post edited by Azuron - Momaganon on

Kommentare

• alvaar
    alvaar Beiträge: 189
    bearbeitet April 2013
    You know that you can access blocked NPCs by holding the shift-button while you click them? :eek:
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Beiträge: 1
    bearbeitet August 2013
    Hello all together,
    I want to make a suggestion for a strictly no go area for Catshops around 5m or 10m as well as over the Heads of NPCs.

Since Server has been merged some stupid guys like: Anythings, HoneyLips and Ayse_ .. think they need to block that NPC's.

I've attached the Screenshots that you can see i'm not lieing. Please make a script that nobody can block NPC's.

Please delete this Chars or ban them from game or do anything with them. It's not nice to block NPCs with any kind of Catshop!

Blocking NPCs make the game unusable and disturb easily access to any NPC from any position!

Thank you!

:DLOL