UPDATE - Crystalline Treasure Box/Spirit Coins

yetweallfalldown
yetweallfalldown Posts: 109 admin
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
Hi PWI,

We've been seeing the discussion happening around the Forged Principle issues and being discussed here. Our team is looking to ensure that those players looking to redeem Spirit Coins receive the appropriate rewards. For those individuals that purchased over 500 Spirit Coins in an effort to redeem for a Diamond Tiger during the sale, we will provide the prize after the sale ends on June 24. For those that attempted to get multiple Diamond Tigers, we will reimburse one Diamond Tiger for every 500 Spirit Coins, so individuals who purchased over 1000 would receive two Diamond Tigers and so on.

It will take us a little time (up to one week) to process the rewards for those having the issue. If you did not receive the prize from the NPC, please submit a ticket through our support channels.

We'll keep an eye on the threads for any additional feedback.

Alex
Communications Manager - Perfect World Entertainment
| Support | [YouTube |
Post edited by surtr on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Point of note, the exchange is supposed to be for a "Diamond of Tiger" OR a "Diamond of Dragon". While these items are similar in value the "Diamond of Dragon" is usually a bit more popular.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    yup, i would've exchanged for a DoD instead...

how's this going to work?

Who purchased 500+ packs will receive a DoD\DoT in the mailbox? Or do we get Forged Principles?
    Is this automatic?
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    yup, i would've exchanged for a DoD instead...

how's this going to work?

Who purchased 500+ packs will receive a DoD\DoT in the mailbox? Or do we get Forged Principles?
    Is this automatic?

As the OP said, submit a ticket. You will be getting 1 DOT for every 500 packs purchased. Atm, no word on if you can get DOD instead.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    the fact they are here addressing the issue, (tho to some it may seem to have took awhile) and such im sure it will all work out. it may take time. you may need to ticket multiple times. the alternative and what you are used to is prob not what we want.

b:bye
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Wow, this is unexpectedly nice, props for actually addressing this issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jekel - Harshlands
    Jekel - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    not sure if this is another issue, but last years spirit coins when u got 500 of them it be would be max buff, this year 500 packs gives u only 15 more spirit added on to the initial 105 spirit
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    not sure if this is another issue, but last years spirit coins when u got 500 of them it be would be max buff, this year 500 packs gives u only 15 more spirit added on to the initial 105 spirit

First world problem b:laugh
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited June 2015

this is not true, last year i had about 2300 spirit coins and was still not max buffed.

also, how can the support know if i bought them or actually opened them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • hocic0
    hocic0 Posts: 36 Arc User
    Is anything actually being done about this other than the automated response to the tickets?
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Yes, as you can see in the first post.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Well i'm still waiting for my DoT from the Crystalline Packs. I also had 700 Twilight Relics in bank waiting to hopefully exchange them for one but now they have been removed so they are completely **** pointless too. I don't see whats so difficult in selling an item and them ensuring that said item is actually being sold and can be used as described.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    Put back spirit coin back in boutique ppl who just returned in pwi need them also.thx